Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
Rajasthan ITI 2021 Admission Procedure will be start from second week of August 2021 through online mode. It is a state level admission process conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan every year for offering admission in various trades of ITI Courses. Admission process will be conducted on the bases of marks score by candidates in required qualification. Shortlisted candidates will get admission in various Technical and Non-Technical ITI courses offered by the Government and private ITI institution of Rajasthan State. Through this article, we have mentioned the complete details and procedure for admission in Rajasthan ITI 2021.
Rajasthan ITI 2021 Important Dates
Here we have mentioned the complete tentative dates for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021:
|Commencement of Registration Process||1st week of August 2021|
|Last date of submission||4th week of August 2021|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||4th week of August 2021|
|Institution level admission process||Last week of August 2021|
|Publication of 1st seat allotment||Last week of August 2021|
|Reporting in allotted institution||Last week of August to 1st week of September 2021|
|Publication of 2nd seat allotment||2nd week of September 2021|
|Reporting in allotted institution||2nd to 3rd week of September 2021|
Rajasthan ITI 2021 Application Form
Following are the complete details along with some important instruction for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021:
- Rajasthan ITI application form will be available through online mode only.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from first week of August 2021.
- Candidates should keep all required document ready along with their own passport size photograph and Signature.
- Application form will be filled with authentic details only and details in 10th mark sheet or in government certificate document will be considered as authentic.
- Candidates will have to submit the application form before fourth week of August 2021, as authority will not accept any application form later.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- Application pay will be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can use credit card, debit card and net banking payment gateways for transaction of Application fee.
- Application fee will be different for candidates as per their category.
- General category candidates will have to pay 100/- rupees for final submission.
- SC/ST category candidates will have 75/- rupees.
- Candidates will have to submit 100/- rupees as processing fee.
- Fee will be non-refundable in nature.
Rajasthan ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here, we have mentioned the complete eligibility norms for candidates to be eligible for Rajasthan ITI 2021 Application Form:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have successfully qualified 8th standard form Rajasthan state or equivalent board to be eligible for ITI.
- Minimum Age Limit: Candidates should be at least 14 year old as on 1st August 2021.
- Maximum Age Limit: There is no maximum age limit for any candidates.
- Locality: Candidates should either have the domicile of Rajasthan or he/she is a son/daughter of State government employee.
Rajasthan ITI 2021 Merit List
Authority will release the merit list for every successfully registered candidate. Candidates will be able to check the merit list from the website of exam conducting authority. Merit list will be uploaded in the pdf format containing the name of shortlisted candidates.
Candidates will get shortlisted on the basis of marks scored by them in required qualification. After the declaration of merit list, authority will conduct the seat allotment round for shortlisted candidates only. Merit list will be release in fourth week of August 2021 through online mode.
Rajasthan ITI 2021 Counseling
Counselling will be final part of Rajasthan ITI 2021 admission procedure. Rajasthan ITI counselling will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan through online mode. Authority will conduct institute level counselling for admission in IMC seats. Candidates will be able to participate in institutional level admission process from Last week of August 2021.
After IMC admission, Authority will release first allotment list containing the name of candidates and allotted institution. Candidates will have to report at the allotted institution with all required document within given time period otherwise allotted seat will be considered vacant and will be made available for second round.
Rajasthan ITI 2021 Admission
Rajasthan ITI 2021 Admission Procedure will contain steps like Registration of candidates, seat allotment, reporting etc. Final admission will be offered on the basis of merit of candidates in their qualifying examination. Candidates will have to complete all the procedure before the deadline as authority will not allow any late submission or related.
Candidates will have to follow entire admission procedure vary carefully and as per the authentic document to avoid any kind of confusion later. Candidates should also keep all required document ready throughout the entire admission procedure.
Here candidates can check complete list of required document for Rajasthan ITI 2021 Admission procedure:
- Domicile Certificate of Rajasthan State.
- 8th or further class mark sheet.
- Cast/Category Certificate (if Applicable).
- Person with Disability (PWD) Certificate (if applicable).
- Aadhaar Card
If you have any other query about Rajasthan ITI 2021 Admission, then you can ask us by leaving your comments below.