SGT University Admission 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
SGT University Admission 2020 will start in the month of January 2020. SGT University also known as Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University was established in the year 2013 and is located in Haryana, India. This university offers admission in UG and PG programmes in the field of Engineering, Medical, Management, Law, etc. SGT University conducts university level entrance test known as SGTUEE to provide admission in various UG and PG courses. Candidates can also apply for admission on the basis of scores of national level test. In this article we have provided complete details about SGT University Admission 2020 including dates, eligibility criteria and much more.
Below we have mentioned UG and PG Courses offered by SGT University:
UG Courses: B.A., B.Sc., B.Pharma, B.Ed., BBA, B.Com, B.Des, B.Sc. Nursing, LLB, B.A. LLB, BBA LLB, BPT, BAMS, etc.
PG Courses: M.A., M.Sc., MDS, LL.M, M.Tech, M.Sc. Nursing, M.Ed., MCA, M.Com, etc.
SGT University 2020 Dates
Candidates can check below tentative SGT University 2020 Dates in the below section:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of Online application forms||2nd week of January 2020|
|Last date for submission of applications||Last week of June 2020|
|Online Exam||In the month of May 2020|
|Release of merit list||4th week of May 2020|
|Counselling begins||June or July 2020|
SGT University 2020 Application Form
Candidates can get details of SGT University 2020 Application Form from the below given section:
- Candidates can fill their SGT University 2020 Application form from second week of January 2020.
- The application forms can be filled through online mode.
- Students must fill all the details in the application form correctly. In case of incorrect details, apply for new form.
- Students must enter their valid email ID to login and the access the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the last week of June 2020.
- The application process will be successfully completed after submission of application fees.
- After completion of application process, students must take printout of the application form for use in further admission procedure.
The application fee for all courses and candidates is Rs.1100.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay application fees through online mode.
The application fees can be paid via debit card, credit card or net banking method.
SGT University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the SGT University 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualifications: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th level from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured minimum of 45% marks in qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed 12th level with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one out of chemistry, biology, bio-technology and computer science.
For B.A. LLB Course:
- Qualifications: Candidates have passed 12th level from any recognized board.
- Marks: General category candidates must have secured minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying examination. For SC/ST candidates, minimum marks are 40% and for OBC candidates minimum marks are 42% in the qualifying examination.
For Other UG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Exempted: Candidates who have secured aggregate of 75% marks or above in the 12th level will be exempted from appearing for SGTUEE exam.
For MBA Course:
- Qualifications: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institution.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
For Other PG Courses:
- Qualifications: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured minimum aggregate of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Exempted: Candidates who have secured aggregate of 65% marks or above in the qualifying degree will be exempted from appearing for SGTUEE exam.
SGTUEE 2020 Entrance Examination
SGTUEE 2020 Entrance examination will be conducted by the university to offer admission in various UG and PG programmes. The examination will be held in month of May 2020. Candidates can also book their slots for the examination and select date and time according to their convenience.
The entrance examination will be conducted in online mode. Candidates who have cleared their JEE Mains/CLAT/NIFT/GATE/NCHMT/MAT examination are exempted from appearing SGTUEE entrance examination. Also, candidates scoring above the qualifying marks in their 12th level or graduation degree need not to appear for SGTUEE.
The examination will consist of 75 objective type questions. For UG and MBA test, the questions will be from Quantitative Ability, Verbal Reasoning and Abstract Reasoning.
SGT University 2020 Merit List
Candidates can check SGT University 2020 Merit List in online mode. The merit list will be published after the completion of entrance test. Candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling round based through the merit list.
The merit list will be published in fourth week of May 2020. If two candidates will score same marks in the examination, the university will give admission preference by determining the marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
SGT University 2020 Counselling
SGT University 2020 Counselling will begin after the publication of merit list. The counselling process will start in month of June 2020. Seats will be allotted to the eligible candidates during the counselling process. Candidates will have to be present by person in the allotted counselling venue.
Candidates have to bring all the original documents for the verification at the time of counselling. If any discrepancy is found in the documents, the registration will be cancelled at once. In case candidates are not allotted seats in first round of the counselling then the seats will be allocated in other rounds of counselling.
SGT University Admission 2020
After the completion of counselling, SGT University Admission 2020 will get started. Candidates will have to pay admission fees during the admission procedure to confirm their seats. After the successful submission of the application fees admission will be provided to the candidates.
Candidates can also secure their seats in two different courses but they have to decide the courses within a specified time. All the necessary documents must be brought during admission for document verification procedure.
If you have any other query regarding SGT University Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.