SRMJEEE 2023: Application Form (Open), Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
SRMJEEE 2023 Application Form has been released via online mode. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) Exam 2023 is a university-level admission test for all SRM Group Institutes and universities in Kattankullathur, Ramapuram, NCR- Ghaziabad, Ramapuram. On all these campuses, the admissions for different UG Engineering, and Technology courses will be given through SRMJEEE exam. The candidates who want to take admission to these courses must sit for this test in order to be qualified for the admission procedure. There are 3 different campuses of SRM situated in Amravati, Haryana and Sikkim. In this article, we have provided completed details from application till admission about SRMJEEE 2023 exam.
Application Form Exam Dates Eligibility
SRMJEEE 2023 Notification – Application Open
SRMJEEE 2023 Application Form has been released through online mode. Check here for application details.
SRMJEEE 2023 Overview
Here is the overview of SRMJEEE 2023 given below:
|Exam Name||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE)|
|Conducting Body||SRM University|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based) mode|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Category of exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Courses offered||Engineering courses|
SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Dates
Here are complete official exam dates for the SRMJEEE examination:
|Starting date of application form||22nd November 2022|
|Last date to submit the online application form||16th April 2023 (Phase 1)|
5th June 2023 (Phase 2)
17th July 2023 (Phase 3)
|Release of Admit card||April 2023 (Phase 1)|
June 2023 (Phase 2)
July 2023 (Phase 3)
|Date of exam date||21st, 22nd & 23rd April 2023 (Phase 1)|
10th & 11th June 2023 (Phase 2)
22nd & 23rd July 2023 (Phase 3)
|Result Declaration||April (Phase 1)|
June 2023 (Phase 2)
|Commencing of Counselling||July 2023|
SRMJEEE 2023 Application Form
Check the complete details about SRMJEEE 2023 application form given below:
- The application form for SRMJEEE 2023 exam has been released via both online mode.
- The candidate needs to register themselves first by providing all the necessary details.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forgot to check their eligibility as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- The SRMJEEE 2023 application form has been released from 22nd November 2022.
- Candidate need to log in to their account to fill out the remaining part of the application form.
- Candidates are advised to upload their required documents as per the prescribed format.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 16th April 2023 for phase 1.
SRMJEEE 2023 Application Fee:
- The application form fee for SRMJEEE is Rs 1200/-.
- Candidates will be able to submit the fee via online mode.
- In any case, the application fee is non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
SRMJEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria for SRMJEEE 2023 given below:
- Age Limit: The age of a candidate must be be at least 16 years 6 months as on 31st July 2023.
- Nationality: Candidates of Indian Origin, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), and PIO or OCI cardholders are qualified for entrance exam.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 12th exam with 60% marks from any recognised board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology/ Botany and Zoology/ Biotechnology in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates going to appear for 12th exam in the year 2023 will be also eligible to apply.
- Direct Admission: The university also offers direct admission and scholarships to first rank students of all the central and state boards in India, top 10,000 rankers in IIT JEE, top rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu and exemplary sports persons at National and International level
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates must check following points regarding exam pattern for SRMJEEE 2023:
- Mode of exam: The mode of exam will be Online (Computer Based) mode .
- Type of Questions: The question paper will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type questions.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours and 30 minutes to solve the paper.
- Number of Section: There will be total 5 sections in the paper.
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be awarded for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking for an incorrect answer.
- Number of Question: The questions will be divided as per the following division:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
SMRJEEE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for the SRMJEEE consists of various topics from the NCERT syllabus of the 11thand 12th classes. The syllabus of examination will be as given below:
Physics: Units and Measurement, ray and wave optics, Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Gravitation, Mechanics of Fluids and Solids, Atomic Physics and Relativity, Oscillations and Wave Motion, Dual nature of Matter and nuclear physics, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electronics and communication.
Chemistry: Chemical families – Periodic properties, Atomic structure, Chemical bonding, molecular structure, and S & P block elements, States of Matter, Chemical thermodynamics, Chemical equilibrium, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic compounds containing oxygen, Polymers, Some basic principles of Organic chemistry, etc.
Mathematics : Complex numbers and quadratic equations, Integral calculus and differential equations of the first order, Matrices, determinants, and their applications, Analytical geometry, Algebra, Combinatorics, Statistics and Probability, Vector algebra, etc,
Biology: Cell biology and genetics, Plant anatomy, Biology in human welfare, Plant physiology, Taxonomy of angiosperm, Microbiology, Applied biology, Modern genetics, animal biotechnology, Environmental science, Immunology, Theories of evolution, Biotechnology, Human physiology, etc.
SMRJEEE 2023 Preparation Tips
To prepare for the entrance exam of SRMJEEE 2023, candidates can follow some following preparation tips & tricks:
- Candidates must go through complete syllabus and exam pattern of SRMJEEE 2023 before starting the preparations.
- Candidates must regularly revise each and every topic studied.
- Candidates must solve previous year papers to know the past trends of questions coming in the entrance exam.
- Candidates must attempt mock tests to know their preparation standards.
- A proper strategy and timetable should be made by the candidates for their exam preparation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
SRMJEEE 2023 Admit Card
SRMJEEE 2023 Admit card will be released from April 2023 for Phase 1. The admit card will be available via online mode. To download the admit card, candidates will have to login using application number & password.
The admit card contain details about candidate’s Name, Photograph, Roll Number, address of the candidate along with the test center details, etc. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
SRMJEEE 2023 Result
The SRMJEEE 2023 result will be released from April 2023 for Phase 1. The university will declare the result via online mode. No other mode will be entertained to check result. The authority will also inform the candidates about result declaration through an email on the registered email ID.
Candidates will be able to check the result and download the rank card by loging in using their login credentials. Authorities will also publish a merit list of the candidates based on the mark secured by them in the entrance exam.
SRMJEEE Rank List 2023
SRM University will release the rank list after few days of the examination. It will be available via online mode. The rank list will be prepared on the basis of total marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. In the rank list, a unique rank will be allotted to each qualified candidates.
It will release the merit list, which contains the name of the candidates who will be eligible for the counseling process. Counseling will be held at the campus of SRM and also through online mode.
SRMJEEE 2023 Cut-off
Candidates will be able to check the SRMJEEE cut-off marks released by the authority after the declaration of the result. The cut-off must refer to the closing ranks for each course offered by the university. Candidates will be able to check it through website via online mode.
The cut-off marks will be set by the admission authority on the basis of the numbers of candidates who appeared in the examination, the highest marks scored by the topper, and the difficulty level of examination. Candidates who score cut-off or more than cut-off marks will be considered qualified.
SRMJEEE Counselling 2023
The SRM University Counselling 2023 will be held in two stages as stage I and state II. The SRMJEEE Counselling will commence from July 2023 for phase 1. The counselling will be available through online mode.
To participate in SRMJEEE 2023 counselling, one will be required to register and pay the necessary fee. The candidate will be allotted seats based on performance in the entrance exam, choices selected, and seat availability at the venues of the counselling.
Documents verification will be done by the exam authority body as per the schedule. The following photostated & original documents will be required for verification.
- Counseling Letter of SRMJEEE 2023
- 10thStandard Mark sheet
- SRMJEEE Hall Ticket 2023
- Mark sheet of 12thclass or equivalent
- Demand Draft (DD)
- Transfer certificate
If you have any other queries regarding SRMJEEE 2023, you can ask us by leaving your query below.
what is the fee structure of this college
You are advised to check official site here to check complete fee structure for different courses.
does srmjee only allow for btech courses? can we attend srmjee for bsc , bba etc?
SRMJEE exam is conducted for UG engineering courses.
I applied BTech SRM jee entrance exam 2023.After applying I realised that I
entered adhar number wrongly.How I can correct that.
You must ask the official authority regarding this query.
When srmjee released form..?
SRMJEEE 2023 application form is releasing soon in November/ December 2022.
Is biology a mandatory subject in srmjee?
Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology/ Botany and Zoology/ Biotechnology in the qualifying exam.
when will the application form for JEE exam releasing
It is expected to start soon. You must stay connected with us for the latest updates.
I am appearing 12th exam with Physics Mathematics Chemistry with computer science subjects, can I able to apply SRMJEE – 2023 exam?
My question is for btech genetics
What groups will consider pcm or
I am passed out 12th with PCB in 2020 than i appear NEET but now i changed my mind and i want to do Btech CSE , so i’ll give mathematics ON DEMAND EXAMINATION from NIOS , So tell me after this process i am eligible for Admission or not ??
I want apply for exam I am going to 12th exam in 2023
You must wait for the authority to release SRMJEEE 2023 details.