SRMJEEE 2023 Syllabus, Physics/Chemistry/Maths – Check Here
SRMJEEE 2023 Syllabus for UG and PG engineering entrance test is made available on the website of SRM University. SRM University conducts every year SRMJEEE for admission into B.Tech and M.Tech programs. Qualifying candidates will be able to get entry into various campuses of the University. In this article, we have provided all the details related to SRMJEEE Syllabus 2023.
SRMJEEE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of SRMJEEE 2023 for B.tech program and M.Tech program will be as provided below.
Syllabus for SRMJEEE UG 2023 entrance exam contain topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
- Units and Measurement – Units for measurement, measurements – errors in measurement – significant figures, system of units-S.I., fundamental and derived units, dimensions – dimensional analysis – applications.
- Ray and wave optics
- Electricity and Magnetism – Current Electricity, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Magnetism and Magnetic effects of current etc.
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Dual nature of Matter and nuclear physics
- Heat and Thermodynamics- Kinetic theory of gases and Thermal properties, Thermodynamics
- Electronics and communication
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Mechanics – Laws of Motion, Kinematics and Rotational motion, Work, Energy and Power.
- Atomic structure
- Chemical families – Periodic properties
- Chemical bonding, S & P block elements and molecular structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical thermodynamics and energetics
- Chemical equilibrium
- Surface chemistry, catalysis, chemical kinetics and nuclear chemistry
- Bio Molecules
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Organic compounds containing oxygen
- Characterization and Purification of organic compounds
- Some basic principles of Organic chemistry
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Integral calculus and differential equations of first order
- Differential Calculus and its applications
- Matrices, determinants and their applications
- Sets, relations and functions
- Analytical geometry
- Algebra – Binomial theorem and its Applications, Sequences and Series
- Statistics and Probability – Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, Probability
- Vector algebra
- Cell biology and genetics
- Plant anatomy
- Biology in human welfare
- Plant physiology
- Taxonomy of angiosperm
- Applied biology
- Modern genetics and animal biotechnology
- Environmental science
- Theories of evolution
- Human physiology
Click here to view SRMJEEE Syllabus.
For SRMJEEE PG 2023 entrance test the questions will be set at the corresponding degree level for various PG programs engineering specializations. Various PG programs specializations with their codes are listed below:
- Civil Engineering (01)
- Mechanical Engineering (02)
- Electrical Engineering(03)
- Electronics Engineering(04)
- Instrumentation Engineering(05)
- Computer science Engineering(06)
- Chemical Engineering(07)
- Bio Technology(08)
- Geographic Information System (09)
- Environmental Engineering(10)
- Food Processing(11)
- Materials Science(12)
SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Below, we have provided the exam pattern for SRMJEEE exam:
- The exam is being held in online mode and contain multiple choice questions.
- Time duration for both the test will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The question paper of SRMJEEE 2023 UG program will be of total 315 marks.
- The question paper of SRMJEEE 2023 PG program will be of total 300 marks.
- For every correct answer, 3 marks will be awarded.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong responses.
SRMJEEE 2023 Syllabus for B.Tech and M.Tech programmes can be downloaded online by visiting the website. Candidates must review the complete syllabus before starting the preparation for the entrance test.
If you have any query related to SRMJEEE 2023 Syllabus, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.