SUAT 2019 Counselling – Check Schedule & Admission Procedure
Latest Applications Open 2019:
SUAT 2019 Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of result. Sharda University will organize the Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) exam. After qualifying the SUAT entrance test, students will get admission in various courses offered by Sharda University. This university offers admission in various fields like engineering, design, management, computer applications, law and many others. In this article, we are providing details about SUAT Counselling 2019.
SUAT 2019 Counselling
The counselling process will be organized through offline mode. Firstly, candidates have to qualify the SUAT entrance test to participate in the counselling process.
In case of admission in MBA programme, candidates have to also qualify the personal interview and group discussion rounds. These rounds will be conducted on specific date.
SUAT 2019 counselling will be conducted on the basis of merit. Counselling call letters will be provided after the declaration of result. It is necessary to score at least 35% marks to qualify the entrance test.
SUAT 2019 Counselling Schedule
Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling process, after the announcement of result. The counselling will be conducted in different rounds. The tentative schedule for Sharda University counselling is mentioned below:
|Exam Date||2nd week of June 2019|
|Counselling window||June 2019|
|Spot admissions||2nd week of July 2019|
Sharda University Counselling Procedure
The various steps for SUAT counselling 2019 has been listed below:
Step-1: Fill Application
- First of all, candidates are required to fill the application form through online or offline mode.
- Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 1200/-.
- Fee payment can be done through demand draft, debit/credit card, challan or cash payment at Sharda University Fee Counter.
Step-2: Entrance Test
- Candidates have to check their eligibility for the respective course they are applying.
- After statisfying the eligibility criteria, candidates can apply through SUAT, JEE, UPSEE, MAT, CAT, XAT, ATA, LSAT or any other entrance examination.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
Step-3: Other Admission Rounds
- Successful candidates will be called for the personal interview rounds.
- Group discussion will be conducted for students seeking for admission in MBA courses.
- It is necessary to appear in these rounds to get eligible for admission.
Step-4: Seat Allotment & Fee Payment
- The seat allotment will be done as per the choices filled by candidates, rank in entrance test, category and availability of seats.
- Selected candidates are required to pay the fee through online mode or cash/demand draft at the Sharda University campus.
- The fee payment should be done within 15 days of selection.
Step-5: Reporting at Allotted College
- After depositing the fee, candidates are required to report to the administrative Office of the respective Schools.
- Candidates have to bring all the required documents at the specified venue.
- Candidates must report for admission within 15 days of depositing of fees.
Documents Required for Counselling
The documents required at the time of admission are listed below:
- Admit Card issued by Sharda University
- Application form
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet
- 10th & 12th class passing certificate
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses)
- SUAT score card or any other entrance test score card
- ID proof (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ School Certificate)
- Registration payment receipt
- Three passport size photographs
If you have any other queries about SUAT 2019 Counselling, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.