Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2019: Answer Key, Result, Score Card
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2019 Score Card has been released. It is managed by the Symbiosis International University. It is a university level entrance exam to get admission in various UG courses. SET is organized once in a year. After qualifying the exam, candidates can get admission in the university and its affiliated institutions. From the 2018 year, the university organizes separate exams for law [Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT)], engineering [SET-Engineering as SIT Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE)], design [Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design (SEED)] & SET-General for other courses. Here, we have mentioned the details of Symbiosis Entrance Exam (SET 2019) including application form, eligibility, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus and admission etc.
Symbiosis SET 2019 Notifications
The Application form of Symbiosis SET 2020 will be released in January 2020.
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2019 Score Card has been released on 14th May 2019. Check here for result details.
SET Engineering as SIT Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE):
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) – B.Tech
Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT):
- Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Pune – BA LLB (Hons.) & BBA LLB (Hons.)
- Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Noida – BA LLB & BBA LLB
- Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Hyderabad – BA LLB & BBA LLB
SET Design test as Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design (SEED):
- Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID) – B.Des
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET General):
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR) – BCA, BBA (IT)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune (SCMS) – BBA
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies-Noida (SCMS) – BBA
- Symbiosis Center for Media & Communication (SCMC) – BA (Mass Communication)
- Symbiosis School of Economics (SSE) – B.Sc. Economics (Honours)
- Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts (SSLA) – Bachelor of Arts (B.A) Liberal Arts & Bachelor of Science (B. Sc) Liberal Arts
Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) will offer admission through JEE Main & MH CET. The institutions for which SET is not necessary are as follows:
- Symbiosis institute of Technology (SIT).
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS).
- Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON).
- Symbiosis School of Photography (SSP).
Symbiosis SET Exam Date 2019
Here, candidates can get the official SET exam dates.
|Online registration starts from||25th January 2019|
|Registration closed on||21st April 2019|
|Last date to submit registration fee||21st April 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||24th April 2019|
|Exam date||4th May 2019|
|Announcement of result||14th May 2019|
Symbiosis SET 2019 Answer Key
SET Answer Key 2019 will be provided after the entrance test. Candidates can match their answer with the answer key & get a rough idea about esteemed score.
Candidates can check the answer key after the completion of the entrance test. The Symbiosis Entrance Test Answer Key 2019 will be issued through online mode.
Symbiosis SET Result 2019
Candidates can view their SET result 2019 through online mode. The results is made available on 14th May 2019. The SET score card is available on the website for a period of one month from the date of declaration of results.
The university will also release the SET answer key through online mode after a few days of the examination. Candidates can also check the SET cut off marks to be eligible for the counselling.
Symbiosis University Admission Procedure
Each Symbiosis institute has its independent selection process on which basis they provided the admission to the shortlisted candidates. There will be no centralized SET counselling organized by the Symbiosis University for providing admission.
Each institute will release its own cut-off score at which the candidates will be shortlisted for the GD/PI-WAT round. The counselling in each institution will be held on different dates. Candidates can get the counselling schedule from the respective institution website.
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2020 will be conducted by Symbiosis International University. It is a university level exam organized every year to offer admission into various UG and Integrated courses. For admission into law programmes – SLAT, for Design – SEED and for Engineering – SITEEE is conducted. Candidates have to qualify the entrance test to get admission into various courses. Application form will be started from the month of January 2020.
SET Admit Card 2019
The university has released the SET admit card on 24th April 2019. Candidates can download their admit card till the date of examination. The university has released the admit card through online mode.
Candidates must paste the test passport-sized coloured photograph on the admit card at the appropriate place before appearing for the test.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions
Symbiosis Entrance Test Application Form 2019
Candidates those are applying in SET 2019 can read the guidelines given below to appear in the exam.
- SET application form 2019 has been released through online mode.
- It is necessary for the candidates to apply for the preferred institute for desired course and complete the payment process before the last date.
- SET registration has been started from 25th January 2019.
- The last date to register on the university website will be 21st April 2019.
- Candidates have to upload their recent scanned photograph at the time of registration.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1750/- as an application fee (for each test) and Rs. 3500/- for Two Tests (one from morning session and one for afternoon session).
- The application fee can be paid through online mode or DD.
- The DD of any Nationalized Bank should be made in favour of ‘Symbiosis Test Secretariat’ payable at Pune.
- If payment done in cash then, sign the Symbiosis copy of the ‘Payment Slip’ form stamped by Axis Bank or Indian Bank and send it to:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune-412115
SET Eligibility Criteria
The Symbiosis University eligibility criteria are different for all UG courses. Here we have mentioned the eligibility for few courses.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject along with any one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical vocational subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should secure at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must pass 10+2 examination or diploma in engineering/technology from a recognized board/university.
- Minimum Marks: Minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST category) required in the qualifying exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).
Symbiosis Entrance Exam Pattern
Symbiosis entrance exam pattern is given below:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (computer-based).
- Papers: General, Design, Law & Engineering.
- Duration of Exam: The duration SET will be about 150 minutes.
- Type of Question: Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Making: No negative marking on the exam.
Exam Pattern for Engineering:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Symbiosis Entrance Test Syllabus
The syllabus for all courses offered by the university and its affiliated institutions is provided on the Symbiosis website. For B.Tech course, the exam is set from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th class. Candidates have to study other subjects like logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, reading comprehension and general knowledge.
If you have any other queries about Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.