Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility – Register Here
Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form 2023 will release from last week of June 2023. Admission will be given to candidates on the basis of merit list. The admission procedure will be conducted by the Directorate of Employment and Training, Tamil Nadu. It is a state level Admission Procedure conducted once in a year. The candidates who want to seek admission in various technical and non-technical trades will be able to apply for the admission procedure. The qualified candidates will get admission in different Private and Government (ITI) across the Tamil Nadu state. Interested candidates must apply through online mode for application form. In this article we have provided details about Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Application Form such as eligibility, application dates, etc.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Application Form
Check the details about Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Application Form with some key instructions provided below:
- The application form for Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2023 will be released from last week of June 2023.
- Before applying for the exam, candidate must first check the eligibility norms.
- Details in application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of the application form.
- Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 application form will be available through online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- After entering the details, upload the scanned photograph to complete the application form.
- Incomplete details in the form will lead to rejection, so fill all the asked & required details completely.
- The last date to submit the application form will be third week of July 2023.
- Once all details are successfully submitted, download the form and take its printout for future reference.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- Application fee for every candidate will be Rs 50/-.
- Candidates can pay the fee by Debit Card, credit cards or net banking, etc.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility criteria before applying for Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2023:
- Age limit: The age of candidates must be 14 years as on 1st August 2023 and candidates upper age limit must be 40 years to eligible for admission.
- Domicile: The candidate must be domicile holder of Tamil Nadu state.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have qualified 8th or 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in qualifying exam 2023 will be eligible to apply for admission.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Application Dates
Check the tentative application dates for Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 as provided below:
|Application form starts||4th week of June 2023|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of July 2023|
|Merit list release||4th week of July 2023|
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2023
Following are the steps for filling the online application form for Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2023:
- Visit the website (Link will be provided above).
- Click on ‘New Candidate Registration’.
- Enter the basic details for registration like name, mobile number, email id, captcha and then click on Register Now.
- After registration, OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and email id for verification.
- Fill the application form with details such as personal, educational qualification, correspondence address, etc.
- Click on “Save” and Fill Communication Information.
- Upload the scanned documents such as passport size photograph and signature.
- Candidate can edit the details before submitting the application fee.
- After verifying all the details candidate must pay the application fee through online mode.
- Once fee will be successfully submitted, a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
If you have any other query related to Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Application Form, you can ask in comment section below.