TS EAMCET 2019: Application Form, Dates, Pattern, Telanagna EAMCET
Latest Applications Open 2019:
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates have been released. JNTU, Hyderabad will organize a common entrance test known as TS EAMCET 2019 (Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test). It is a state level entrance test organized for admission in the various UG courses. Telangana EAMCET will be organized through online mode. Admissions will be offered to BE, B.Tech, B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech. (BioTechnology), B.Tech (FT), B.Tech (Diary Technology), B.Sc. (CA & BM) (MPC), B.Pharm. (MPC) and Pharm-D (MPC) courses. Here we are providing details about TS EAMCET 2019 including application form, dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
TS EAMCET 2019 Notifications – Exam Dates Released
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates have been released. The examination will be conducted on 3rd, 4th & 6th May (for Engineering stream) and 8th & 9th May (for Agriculture stream). Check here for other dates.
TS EAMCET Important Dates 2019
Students can check here the official schedule of TS EAMCET 2019 examination:
|Release of online application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application without late fee||3rd week of April 2019|
|Application correction window||3rd to 4th week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs. 500/- late fee||4th week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs. 1000/- late fee||Last week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs. 5000/- late fee||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs. 10000/- late fee||2nd week of May 2019|
|Admit card release||1st to 2nd week of May 2019|
|Exam date||3rd, 4th & 6th May (Engg Stream) and 8th & 9th May (Agri stream)|
|Primary answer key publish||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit objection on answer key||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result and final answer key||4th week of May 2019|
|Rank card release||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019
- The university will release the TS EAMCET 2019 application form via online mode.
- Candidates have to submit only one application form for each category.
- Students can also visit their nearest TS online centre to fill the application.
- In the application form, candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Candidates will be able to modify or correct their application form during the TS EAMCET application correction period.
- Students must take printout of the filled application form as it will be required to submit to the invigilator at the exam centre.
- The registration fee will be Rs. 500/- for general and Rs. 250/- for SC & ST candidates.
- Payment can be done via online mode.
- Candidates can also pay the fee by visiting the TS online centre.
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility before filling the application form. Here we have mentioned detailed TS EAMCET eligibility criteria:
Latest Applications Open 2019:
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen or PIO/OCI card holders.
- Candidates must belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy the local/non local status requirements.
- For pharmacy & engineering courses, the minimum age limit is 16 years by the date of commencement of admission.
- For other courses, the minimum age limit is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission & maximum age limit is 22 years (25 years for SC/ST).
- For Engineering, B.Tech (DT, AG & FT): Candidates should have passed or appearing in 12th, diploma in engineering or equivalent exam with PCM subjects.
- For B.Pharmacy: Must have passed or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent exam with PCB subjects securing 45% (40% marks for reserved categories).
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019
Here we have mentioned the TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through computer based mode.
- Medium: The language of question paper will be in English, Telugu or Urdu languages (as applicable).
- Duration: The exam duration will be total three hours.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be provided for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking will be done for wrong answers.
Question wise Weightage for Engineering & Agriculture Stream:
|Exam||Subjects||Number of Questions|
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2019
- The TS EAMCET 2019 syllabus will be in tuned with the syllabus of 12th exams (1st year and 2nd year) prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, TS.
- Students must prepare as per the official prescribed syllabus.
- Syllabus will be different for engineering and agriculture/medical streams.
- Questions will be asked from physics, chemistry, mathematics, botany & zoology (as per the stream).
How to Prepare for TS EAMCET
- Firstly, manage your time for TS EAMCET preparations, prepare a good time table and prepare accordingly.
- Along with the TS EAMCET books, students should also prepare from the previous year question papers.
- Also practice mock test, it will help you to analyze your performance.
- Before three to four days of the examination, students should revise all the syllabus.
- Do meditation and yoga, it will help you to concentrate in your studies.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
TS EAMCET admit card 2019 will be generated only for those candidates who will successfully submit their application. Students can download it through the website.
Candidates are required to carry the hall ticket along with the printout of the filled in application form. Candidates have to affix a photograph in the printout of the application and it should be attested by any gazette officer.
TS EAMCET Answer Key 2019
Within a few days of the completion of exam, the university will release a provisional answer key. TS EAMCET 2019 answer key will be published via online mode in PDF format. The final answer key will be published along with results.
The university will provide the opportunity to challenge against the answer key. Students can submit their objections via online mode. Students will have to pay Rs. 500/- for general and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST students to challenge against the answer key.
TS EAMCET 2019 Result
After the completion of exams, the TS EAMCET results 2019 will be provided to students via online mode. It will be announced in the fourth week of May 2019.
Candidates will be able to check their result by entering registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth.
A merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained in the entrance test and qualifying exam. 75% weightage will be given to marks scored in the entrance test and 25% weightage will be given to marks obtained in the physics, chemistry and biology/mathematics subjects of the qualifying exam.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2019
The counselling process will be organized through online mode. TS EAMCET 2019 counselling will be organized separately for MPC & BiPC streams.
Counselling process will comprises of three major steps, i.e. certificate verification, choice filling and seat allotment. Candidates have to bring their documents in original and their photocopies for verification.
Once a seat is allotted, candidates have to download the allotment letter through the website. After that, candidates have to report to the allotted college as per the schedule and instructions provided in the allotment letter.
If you have any other queries about TS EAMCET 2019, you may leave your queries below.