TS EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket (Released), Instructions – Download Here
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2021 has been released on 23rd July 2021. JNT University Hyderabad (JNTUH) organizes the TS EAMCET exam on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Through this exam, admissions will be given into various undergraduate engineering & agriculture courses. Various colleges & institutions of Telangana state consider the TS EAMCET Score for providing admission. Students can check here details about TS EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2021 – Released
TS EAMCET 2021 Admit Card has been released on 23rd July 2021. Click here to get admit card.
Candidates who have appeared for the exam are successfully able to download admit card. It has been made available through online mode only using login credentials. Candidates should not expect any hall ticket through Post or other offline method, No offline mode is entertained to provide the hall ticket.
Candidates have to fill the required details on the website to download the hall ticket. Without hall ticket, students will not be allowed to write the exam. Candidates are suggested to keep the admit card safe till the admission process gets completed.
TS EAMCET 2021 Answer Key has been released on 12th August 2021 for engineering courses. JNTU, Hyderabad has published TS EAMCET answer key in two phases. Provisional key has been published earlier followed by the final answer key.
TS EAMCET 2021 Cut Off will be considered to offer admissions to students in various colleges and universities. The cut-off will be released by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad.
TS EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket Date
TS EAMCET 2021 admit card has been released by exam conducting authority before few days of examination. Candidates can download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2021 from 23rd July 2021.
The exam will be conducted on two sessions from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 3.00 PM to 6.000 PM. The answer key has been released on 12th August 2021. TS EAMCET Result has been declared on 25th August 2021. After that, TS EAMCET Counselling process will be organized in September 2021.
How to Download the Admit Card
Here we are providing some simple instructions to download the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket:
- Visit the website of Conducting authority (link is available above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter the required details such as Registration Number, DOB and Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number.
- Select your date of birth carefully.
- After filling the details, click on the “Get Hall ticket” button.
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take extra printout of the hall ticket for further use.
Documents/Material Required on Exam Day
Candidates have to bring the following documents/material with them on the examination day:
- TS EAMCET 2021 Admit Card.
- Filled online application form with pasted recent coloured passport size photograph attested by a gazetted officer.
- Blue/Black ball point pen.
- Attested copy of category certificate.
Instructions for Candidates
Here we are providing some important instructions to be followed at the exam centre:
- Students have to reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the starting of the exam.
- Candidates should check the details mention in the hall ticket.
- If any discrepancy found in the admit card they should contact to the officials immediately.
- Tables, Log Books, Cell Phones, Calculators, Pagers, etc are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates are instructed not to tear, fold or wrinkle their answer sheet.
- Candidates are suggested to visit the exam centre before the examination day to avoid any hassle.
- If candidates have forgotten their registration number, they can retrieve it by clicking the “Forgot Registration Number” option.
- Candidates have to enter details like Transaction ID, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, SSC Hall Ticket Number to retrieve registration number.
If you have any other queries about TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2021, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.