TS ICET 2020: Application Form, Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility
TS ICET 2020 will be conducted by the Kakatiya University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). It is a state level entrance examination through which candidates can take admission in various universities or colleges of Telangana state. It is organized every year to offer admission in MBA and MCA professional courses. In this article, candidates can get all the information related to TS ICET 2020 exam such as important dates, application form, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
TS ICET 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the TS ICET 2020 tentative dates in the table given below:
|Issue of notification||Last week of February 2020|
|Starting of registration for online application form||1st week of March 2020|
|Last date of submission online application without late fee||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date to fill and submit the application fee (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date to fill and submit the application fee (with late fee of Rs. 2,000/-)||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date to fill and submit the application fee (with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-)||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date to fill and submit the application fee (with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-)||3rd week of May 2020|
|Availability of the admit card||1st week of May 2020|
|Date of exam||Last week of May 2020|
|Announcement of preliminary answer key||Last week of May 2020|
|Last date for submission the objections on preliminary key||1st week of June 2020|
|Announcement of final answer key||2nd week of June 2020|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of June 2020|
|Counselling starts from||June 2020|
TS ICET 2020 Application Form
Here candidates can check the details of TS ICET 2020 application form:
- The application form will be available via online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 1st week of March 2020.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form till last week of March 2020 (without late fee) and till 3rd week of May 2020 (with late fee).
- Candidates have to fill all the details in the application form including personal and educational details.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of application form for further process.
- Candidates will be able to pay the TS ICET 2020 application fee through online mode.
- The online payment can be done through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee through AP online/ TS online centers.
- The category wise application fee is given below:
|ST/ SC||Rs. 450/-|
TS ICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the TS ICET 2020 eligibility criteria given below:
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile: Candidate must satisfy the domicile requirements of Telangana state government.
- Qualifying Exam (MBA): Candidates must have passed 3 years duration bachelor’s degree from any recognized college or university.
- Qualifying Exam (MCA): Candidates must have qualified a recognized bachelor’s degree. Candidates must have Mathematics at 10+2 standard.
- Qualifying Marks: Students should have obtained minimum of 50% marks for general candidates and 45% marks for reserved category candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidate: Candidates appearing in their final year/ semesters are eligible to apply.
- The qualifying degree obtained by distance mode programme should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
TS ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the complete TS ICET 2020 exam pattern given below:
- Mode: The exam will be held through online mode.
- Type of Questions: Questions will be multiple choice type.
- Duration: 150 minutes will be provided for the exam.
- Sessions: The exam will be conducted in 2 sessions.
- Maximum Marks: The complete question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for right answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Here we are providing the section wise weightage of questions:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Section- A: Analytical Ability|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability|
|Arithmetic ability & geometrical ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability|
|Business and computer terminology||10|
TS ICET 2020 Syllabus
TS ICET 2020 syllabus will vary as per the courses opted by the students. Candidates are advised to check the syllabus from given section:
- Coding and Decoding Problems: A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given codes, a code pattern in English alphabet is given.
- Sequences and Series: Completion of blank spaces, analogies of numbers and alphabets, missing number in a sequence or series.
- Date, Time and Arrangement Process: Clock problems, arrival problems, calendar problems, seating arrangement, blood relationships and notation interpretation.
- Data Analysis: Graph, bar diagram, Venn diagram, pie chart, the data given in table, and passage.
- Functional use of grammar in communication as well as in the business contexts.
- Identify vocabulary in communication.
- Identify the basic terminology and concept in computer and business contexts.
- Written test and drawing inference.
- Arithmetical Ability: Ratio and proportion, number and divisibility, rational numbers, ordering, percentage, laws of indices, profit and loss, partnership, pipe and cisterns, areas and volumes
- Statistical Ability: Mean, standard deviation, frequency distributions, correlation, median, simple problems on probability.
- Algebraically and Geometrical Ability: Truth tables, relations and functions, converse and inverse, trigonometric ratio, statements, trigonometric ratio of standard angels, trigonometric identities, sets, linear equations and expressions, lines, quadrilaterals, circles
Candidates can check the preparation tips given below to perform well in the TS ICET 2020 exam:
- Firstly prepare a time table as per your suitable timing.
- Gather all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus & exam pattern.
- Practice the previous year question papers to maintain your question solving speed.
- Practice mock test on daily basis to analyze your performance.
- Do not forget to take care of your health.
TS ICET 2020 exam will be held at the following cities:
Kurnool, Sangareddy, Tirupati, Khammam, Narsapur-Medak, , Karimnagar, Nalgonda, Siddipet, Vijayawada, Kodad, Hyderabad, Mahabubnagar, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Warangal & Vishakhapatnam .
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
TS ICET 2020 Admit Card
The TS ICET 2020 admit card will be released in first week of May 2020. Candidates can download their admit card via online mode. Candidates are required to enter their registration number to download TS ICET hall ticket.
Candidates are advised to bring the admit card on the examination day. Candidates must check all the details mentioned in the admit card.
TS ICET 2020 Answer Key
After few days of the examination, The university will release the TS ICET 2020 answer key. Candidates can check the answer key through online mode. Through answer key, candidates can calculate their rough scores.
Candidates can also challenge against the answer key through online. After accepting the objections, the final answer key will be released by the authority.
TS ICET 2020 Result
After the successful completion of the entrance exam, TS ICET 2020 result will be published in 2nd week of June 2020. Candidates can check their results through online mode. The university will not send any hard copy of the result by post.
On the basis of result, a merit list will be published. On the basis of merit list, students will be able to participate in the counseling procedure.
TS ICET 2020 Cut Off
The TS ICET 2020 cut off will be the minimum marks to be obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam. The university will release the cut off through online mode.
Some universities and colleges release their separate cut off for providing admission in MBA and MCA courses. The cut off will be based on the various factors such as total number of seats, difficulty level of exam, category reservation etc.
Candidates can check the qualifying cut off for TS ICET 2020 examination from below:
|Category||Cut Off marks|
|ST/ SC||No minimum marks|
TS ICET 2020 Counselling
The TS ICET 2020 counselling will be held in the month of June 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling rounds. Candidates will have to select their preferences of colleges at the time of counselling.
Seats will be distributed to candidates as per their rank, category, filled choices and seats availability. After the verification of the documents, students will be able to proceed for other admission rounds. The documents required at the time of counselling are given below:
- TS ICET 2020 rank card
- TS ICET 2020 hall ticket
- Degree mark sheet and certificates
- 12th marks skeet and certificate
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photographs
For any other query regarding the TS ICET 2020 entrance exam, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.