TS ICET 2024 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Check Here
TS ICET 2024 Exam Pattern contains the details about the number of questions asked in the examination, marking scheme, exam duration, etc. TS ICET entrance examination is managed by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) is organized for the candidates those wishing to get admission in MBA and MCA PG level courses.
It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates will get admission in the various universities and colleges of the state. In this article, candidates will get the complete information of about TS ICET Exam Pattern 2024.
TS ICET 2024 Exam Pattern
The university will set the exam pattern of TS ICET in such a way so that the candidate’s ability to think systematically can be judged.
The university judge the candidate’s ability to use the verbal and mathematical skills for offering admission in MBA and MCA courses. Candidates will check the complete exam pattern which is given below.
TS ICET 2024 Hall Ticket will be released in May/ June 2024. The admit card will not be provided through any other mode. The admit card will contain details such as candidates name, parents name, exam date & timing, exam centre, etc.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Medium of Exam: Paper will be available in English & Telugu/ English & Urdu for Section A & B. Section C will be available only in English.
- No. of Questions: Total of 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Duration of Exam: Total 150 minutes will be allotted for the whole exam.
- Section: It will divide into three sections (Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability & Communication Ability).
|No. of Questions
|Section-A: Analytical Ability
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
|Section-C: Communication Ability
|Business and Computer Terminology
Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidate should not bring any material other than a ball point pen like Papers, Cell Phones, etc., in the examination hall.
- Candidates do not leave their seat before ending of the examination.
- Before leaving the examination hall, candidates must return the OMR sheet and data card to the invigilator.
- Candidates must go through the marking of answers in the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet.
- There will be total 200 questions among which four options will be given for marking the answers.
TS ICET 2024 Syllabus
The syllabus of TS ICET 2024 will comprise questions from various topics from Analytical ability, Mathematical Ability & Communication Ability. Students must go through the website to know about the complete syllabus prescribed by the authority.
Check important topics below for the coming topics in the exam:
Analytical Ability: Sequences and Series, Date and Time & Arrangement Problems, Data Analysis, coding and decoding problems, etc
Mathematical Ability: Arithmetical ability, Statistical Ability, Algebrical and Geometrical Ability, etc.
Communication Ability: Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication, Functional Grammar and Reading Comprehension, Business and Computer terminology, understand written text and drawing inferences, etc.
TS ICET 2024 Exam Pattern must be known to the students for preparation of exam. Through exam pattern article, students will get familiar about the type of questions, exam mode, number of questions, time duration, marking scheme.
If you have any other queries about TS ICET 2024 Exam Pattern, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.