TS ICET 2019 Preparation Tips, How to Prepare for Telangana ICET Exam
TS ICET 2019 preparation tips help the students in how to prepare for TS ICET entrance exam. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) is conducted for admission in MBA and MCA PG level degree programmes. TS ICET entrance exam is conducted on a state level through which candidates can get admission in the state universities or colleges of Telangana. It is administered by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad. From this article, students can get the complete information of about TS ICET preparation tips 2019.
TS ICET 2018 Preparation Tips
It is one of the state level entrance examinations which needs complete focus and a good understanding of basic concepts. Students those are preparing for TS ICET 2019 can read this article for tips and tricks that help the students to score good rank in the examination.
Previous Year Papers of TS ICET
- It is a well known quotation ‘Practice makes a man perfect’, which is true.
- Make your habit of practicing the previous year question papers as it will help you to maintain your speed.
- It will also help to familiarizes you with the exam pattern & topics that appear frequently from the last years.
- Apart from practicing previous year question paper, students can also take the mock test.
- It will definitely improve your skills, knowledge and also let you know about your time management & speed.
- The syllabus for the exam is depends upon the subject that you have studied during the qualifying examination (graduate level).
- However, there are some sections like analytical ability and communication ability which is common in all papers.
- It is necessary for the students to go through the TS ICET 2019 syllabus.
- It can familiarize you with each of the subject/topics that will come in the examination.
Manage your Time
- Time Management plays a very important role in the preparation of any entrance exam.\
- Before proceeding for the preparation, you have to make a proper timetable that covers all the subjects/topics of the syllabus.
- Allot more time to subject that needs more attention and that are asked every year.
- Try to complete syllabus in time so that you will get enough time for revision.
- Revision is very important before going for the examination as it helps to recall many things that might get skipped from your mind.
- Allot last 2 days of examination for the preparation of important topics.
Maintain your Health
- While preparing for exam, students forget to take care of their health.
- You can prepare well only if you are healthy.
- Take nutritious diet, avoid junk foods and eat fresh vegetables and fruits.
- You can also do yoga and meditation to relief or relax your body.
- Take a sleep of at least 7 hours a day.
If candidates have any query regarding TS ICET 2019 Preparation Tips, they can leave their comments below.