UGAT 2020 Application (Till 26th June), Registration – Apply Online Here
UGAT 2020 Application Form can be filled till 27th June 2020 via DD payment & till 29th June 2020 via online payment for IBT- II exam. It can be filled through online & offline both modes. Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is national level exam conducted for admission in various UG courses like BBA, BCA, B.Com, Integrated MBA (IMBA), B.Sc. (IT), etc. It will be conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). Candidates must read this article for updated details regarding UGAT Application form 2020.
UGAT 2020 Application Form – Till 26th June (IBT- I)
UGAT 2020 Registration for PBT & CBT are discontinued due to COVID-19. Candidates can register for IBT (Internet Based Test) mode exam till 27th June 2020 via DD payment & till 29th June 2020 via online payment. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding UGAT 2020 Application form:
- UGAT 2020 application form can be filled through both modes – online & offline.
- The application form has been commenced from 14th January 2020.
- Candidates will be able to purchase the registration form from institutes or from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Online registration can be done through the link given on the website.
- While filling the application form, applicants will have to upload digital image of passport size photograph & signature.
- Photograph & signature must be in JPG or JPEG format with size not more than 50 KB.
- Candidates filling offline application form must affix their photograph with same format & size.
- Applicants must provide valid/ working email ID & password in the application form.
- In the application form, candidates will have to provide all required personal & educational details.
- Verify & re-check the application form before submission, as no correction facility will be entertained after last date.
- UGAT 2020 Application fee can paid through online & offline both modes.
- The application fee is Rs. 650/-.
- Candidates will be able to use credit card, debit card, or net-banking via online mode.
- Candidates will have to submit the fee through Demand Draft ‘DD’ in the favor of “All India Management Association” payable at Delhi through offline mode.
- Application fee will be non-refundable.
UGAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check these following UGAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination will be also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for UGAT 2020.
UGAT 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check below table to know about UGAT 2020 application dates for Internet Based Test:
Through Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT):
|IBT Exam – I||IBT Exam – II|
|Online Registration Starts||Started|
|Last Date of filling of application form (payment by DD)||24th June 2020||27th June 2020|
|Last date of filling application (payment by online mode)||26th June 2020||29th June 2020|
|Admit Card Release||27th June 2020||30th June 2020|
|Date of Examination||2nd July||5th July 2020|
How to Apply for UGAT 2020
Candidates must go through below given step by step procedure to apply for UGAT 2020:
- Visit the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Click on ‘UGAT 2020 Registration’ link.
- Fill the details like email id & contact number and ‘submit’ button.
- Save email ID & Date of Birth (D.O.B) for further use.
- Now, login through your user ID & password.
- Fill personal details such as your name, parent’s name, D.O.B, gender, category, educational details, etc.
- Verify & submit the details provided.
- Now upload the digital image of photograph & signature.
- Image of photograph & signature must be in prescribed format.
- Choose the fee payment mode as online or offline.
- If you will choose online mode, then choose method as credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- Else choose ‘DD’ as offline mode and submit the fee.
- After submission of fee, confirmation page will be generated.
- Take print out of application form for further use.
- Keep it safe till the admission procedure.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling UGAT 2020 Application form. Also remember to check other mentioned details like form date, mode, exam dates, eligibility criteria, etc. for all candidates. Candidates must read this article & must follow the guidelines to avoid basic mistakes in UGAT application form 2020.
If you have any other query related to UGAT 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.