UGAT 2020 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
UGAT 2020 Application Form is releasing soon. It will be filled through online & offline both modes. The application form will be commenced from first week of January 2020. Candidates must fill the form till last week of April 2020. Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is national level exam conducted for admission in various UG courses like BBA, BCA, B.Com, Integrated MBA (IMBA), B.Sc. (IT), etc. It will be conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). It will be conducted through offline mode by second week of May 2020. Candidates must read this article for updated details regarding UGAT Application form 2020.
UGAT 2020 Application Form – Releasing Soon
UGAT 2020 Exam Dates have been released. The application form is releasing soon. Link will be given here.
Candidates must go through following details regarding UGAT 2020 Application form:
- UGAT 2020 application form will be filled through both modes – online & offline.
- The application form will be commenced from first week of January 2020.
- No candidate will be able to fill the form after 1st May 2020.
- Candidates will be able to purchase the registration form from institutes or from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Online registration will be done through the link given on the website.
- While filling the application form, applicants will have to upload digital image of passport size photograph & signature.
- Photograph & signature must be in JPG or JPEG format with size not more than 50 KB.
- Candidates filling offline application form must affix their photograph with same format & size.
- Applicants must provide valid/ working email ID & password in the application form.
- In the application form, candidates will have to provide all required personal & educational details.
- Verify & re-check the application form before submission, as no correction facility will be entertained after last date.
- UGAT 2020 Application fee will be paid through online & offline both modes.
- The application fee will be Rs. 650/-.
- Candidates will be able to use credit card, debit card, or net-banking via online mode.
- Candidates will have to submit the fee through Demand Draft ‘DD’ in the favor of “All India Management Association” payable at Delhi through offline mode.
- Application fee will be non-refundable.
UGAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check these following UGAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination will be also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for UGAT 2020.
UGAT 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check below table to know about UGAT 2020 application dates:
|Application form begins||1st week of January|
|Submission of online application form||1st May 2020|
|Last date for online filling/ purchase of form||29th April 2020|
|Submission of printed application form||1st May 2020|
|UGAT 2020 exam date||9th May|
How to Apply for UGAT 2020
Candidates must go through below given step by step procedure to apply for UGAT 2020:
- Visit the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on ‘UGAT 2020 Registration’ link.
- Fill the details like email id & contact number and ‘submit’ button.
- Save email ID & Date of Birth (D.O.B) for further use.
- Now, login through your user ID & password.
- Fill personal details such as your name, parent’s name, D.O.B, gender, category, educational details, etc.
- Verify & submit the details provided.
- Now upload the digital image of photograph & signature.
- Image of photograph & signature must be in prescribed format.
- Choose the fee payment mode as online or offline.
- If you will choose online mode, then choose method as credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- Else choose ‘DD’ as offline mode and submit the fee.
- After submission of fee, confirmation page will be generated.
- Take print out of application form for further use.
- Keep it safe till the admission procedure.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling UGAT 2020 Application form. Also remember to check other mentioned details like form date, mode, exam dates, eligibility criteria, etc. for all candidates. Candidates must read this article & must follow the guidelines to avoid basic mistakes in UGAT application form 2020.
If you have any other query related to UGAT 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.