UP ITI 2020 Application Form (Till 7th Sep), Dates, Eligibility- Apply Here
UP ITI 2020 Application Form has been extended till 7th September 2020. UP ITI admission 2020 is commenced by the Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) for the various ITI courses. Through this admission procedure, candidates will get admission in ITI courses in the state of Uttar Pradesh (UP). It will not conduct any entrance exam for admission. Candidates seeking admission are advised to also check its eligibility before filling its application form. The application form is accepted only for eligible candidates. Here we are providing details regarding UP ITI 2020 application form.
UP ITI 2020 Application Form – Extended Till 7th Sep
UP ITI Admission 2020 Application Form has been extended till 7th September 2020. Click here to apply.
UP ITI Admission 2021 Application Form will get release from last week of April 2021. Check complete details regarding UP ITI 2021 application form here.
Candidates must follow the following details regarding UP ITI 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates seeking admission for UP ITI 2020 have to submit the application form via online mode.
- The application form filling procedure has been started from 30th July 2020.
- Candidates can submit the form only till 7th September 2020.
- Interested candidates are advised to go through its information brochure & eligibility norms before applying for UP ITI.
- In the application form, candidates have to fill all required basic, personal & academic details.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form is not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- In addition, candidates also have to upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature.
- Images must be either in JPG/ JPEG format only with 50 KB in size.
- During registration, candidates must also choose institutes & trades of their preference.
- Also provide communication details like email ID & phone number. Remember you must provide operating ID & working contact number.
- After filling & verifying all the details, take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
- UP ITI application fee can be paid through online mode.
- General/ OBC category candidates have to submit Rs.250.
- For SC/ ST category candidates have to submit Rs.150.
- Credit card, debit card or net-banking facility is made available.
UP ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates must check following eligibility norms to check if they will be eligible or not:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify high school from recognized board or university.
- Age limit: He/ She must not be less than 14 years in age as on academic year.
- Relaxation: There will no relaxation in age for any category candidates.
UP ITI 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check following mentioned table regarding UP ITI 2020 application dates:
|Online application starts||30th July 2020|
|Online application ends||7th September 2020|
|1st round result||September 2020|
How to Apply for UP ITI 2020
Candidates must follow following given steps while applying for UP ITI:
- Visit official website. (Link is provided above)
- Submit the application fee as per your category.
- Now candidates will receive login details.
- After that, login by using the login credentials.
- Enter all asked personal & academic details in the application form.
- After completely filling the form, re-check & verify the given details.
- Now click on the, ‘Submit’ option.
- After that confirmation page will be generated.
- Take print out of the confirmation page.
- Keep the hard copy safe for future reference.
Candidates are advised to check above steps while filling UP ITI 2020 application form. We have also mentioned details regarding application form, its fee payment and information about UP ITI. Before filling the application form, candidates must also check mentioned eligibility norms to avoid any kind of rejection in UP ITI 2020 Application Form.
If you have any other queries related UP ITI 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.