UP ITI 2020 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria – Apply Online Here
UP ITI 2020 Application Form will be released via online mode. UP ITI admission 2020 will be commenced by the Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) for the various ITI courses. Through this admission procedure, candidates will get admission in ITI courses in the state of Uttar Pradesh (UP). It will not conduct any entrance exam for admission. Candidates seeking admission are advised to also check its eligibility before filling its application form. The application form will be accepted only for eligible candidates. Here we are providing details regarding UP ITI 2020 application form.
UP ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must follow the following details regarding UP ITI 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates seeking admission for UP ITI will have to submit the application form via online mode.
- The application form filling procedure will start from third week of June 2020.
- Candidates will be able to submit the form only till 2nd week of July 2020.
- Interested candidates are advised to go through its information brochure & eligibility norms before applying for UP ITI.
- In the application form, candidates will have to fill all required basic, personal & academic details.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- In addition, candidates will also have to upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature.
- Images must be either in JPG/ JPEG format only with 50 KB in size.
- During registration, candidates must also choose institutes & trades of their preference.
- Also provide communication details like email ID & phone number. Remember you must provide operating ID & working contact number.
- After filling & verifying all the details, take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
- UP ITI application fee will be paid through online mode.
- General/ OBC category candidates will have to submit Rs.250.
- For SC/ ST category candidates will have to submit Rs.150.
- Credit card, debit card or net-banking facility will be available.
UP ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates must check following eligibility norms to check if they will be eligible or not:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify high school from recognized board or university.
- Age limit: He/ She must not be less than 14 years in age as on academic year.
- Relaxation: There will no relaxation in age for any category candidates.
UP ITI 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check following mentioned table regarding UP ITI 2020 application dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Online application starts||3rd week of June|
|Online application ends||2nd week of July|
|1st round result||July 2020|
How to Apply for UP ITI 2020
Candidates must follow following given steps while applying for UP ITI:
- Visit official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Submit the application fee as per your category.
- Now candidates will receive login details.
- After that, login by using the login credentials.
- Enter all asked personal & academic details in the application form.
- After completely filling the form, re-check & verify the given details.
- Now click on the, ‘Submit’ option.
- After that confirmation page will be generated.
- Take print out of the confirmation page.
- Keep the hard copy safe for future reference.
Candidates are advised to check above steps while filling UP ITI 2020 application form. We have also mentioned details regarding application form, its fee payment and information about UP ITI. Before filling the application form, candidates must also check mentioned eligibility norms to avoid any kind of rejection in UP ITI 2020 Application Form.
If you have any other queries related UP ITI 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.