UPESEAT 2020 Syllabus – Get Syllabus for All Section & Exam Pattern
UPESEAT 2020 Syllabus will be released through online mode. UPESEAT exam will be conducted by UPES University for offering entry into engineering programmes in the University. Candidates can get admission into B.Tech programme after qualifying UPESEAT exam. 80% seats are offered to UPESEAT qualified candidates and 20% seats will be offered through Board Merit/JEE Main score. In this article, we have provided details for UPESEAT Syllabus 2020.
UPESEAT 2020 Syllabus
The UPESEAT 2020 Syllabus will cover various topics from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry of 11th and 12th level. Also the paper will have various topics of current affairs & English language comprehension.
The syllabus of UPESEAT 2020 will be similar to that of JEE Main. Below we have provided UPESEAT 2020 Syllabus based on JEE Main syllabus.
Laws of Motion,Physics & Measurement, KinematicsWork, Energy & Power, Gravitation, Properties 0f Solids and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Rotational Motion, Oscillations & Waves, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Dual Nature of Nature and Radiation, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Waves, Atoms and Nuclei, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism, Electronic Devices, Optics, Communication System.
Sets, Matrices & Determinants, Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equation, Relations & Functions, Permutation & Combination, Mathematical Induction, Trigonometry, Binomial Theorem, Limit, Continuity & Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Sequencers & Series, Three Dimensional Geometry, Differential Equations, Mathematical Reasoning, Coordinate Geometry, Statistics & Probability, Vector Algebra
Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Atomic Structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics, Equilibrium, States of Matter, Solution, Surface Chemistry, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Classifications of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Block Elements, Hydrogen, Environmental Chemistry, Block Elements (Other Groups), Coordination Compounds, D- and -f Block Elements, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Hydrocarbons, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Organic Compounds Containing Halogens, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Principles Related to Practical Chemistry, Polymers
English Language & Comprehension
For this section, students must be aware of the basic concepts of the English language.
Current Affairs Awareness
In this section, candidates must be aware of the latest national international developments and affairs. This section judges the awareness of the candidates.
UPESEAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the complete pattern before starting the preparation for UPSEAT 2020. The UPESEAT 2020 exam pattern is provided below for admission into various disciplines of engineering in the UPES campus.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized in offline as well as online mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will have objective type questions divided into five sections.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from the Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English Language Comprehension and Current affairs awareness.
- Duration: The duration to complete the test will be of 3 hours.
- Number of Questions: The questions paper will consist of 50 questions asked in each of the subjects included in syllabus.
- Total Marks: The question paper of UPESEAT 2020 will be of total 200 marks.
- Sections: The physics, Chemistry and Mathematics section will be of 50 marks each. While the English language and comprehension section will be of 30 marks and Current affairs will be of 20 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, +1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong responses.
UPESEAT 2020 Syllabus will be comprises of physics, mathematics, chemistry, English language & comprehension and current affairs. Candidates are advised to go through the complete syllabus given on the website before starting the exam preparation.
If you have any query regarding UPESEAT 2020 Syllabus, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.