UPTU 2019 Exam Pattern, UPSEE Exam Dates, Marking Scheme
UPTU Exam Pattern 2019 will be announced by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. UPTU entrance exam 2019, also known as UPSEE 2019 is organized to provide admissions in UG or PG programmes offered by various colleges located in Uttar Pradesh state. UPTU entrance exam is held for admission to first year courses (B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharm/BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MCA) and second year courses (B.Tech /B.Pharm/MCA). Through this article, candidates can check the complete information related to UPSEE exam pattern 2019.
UPTU Exam Pattern 2019
As per the sources, UPSEE 2019 Exam will be conducted through offline (pen and paper based) mode. Check below.
The question paper of UPSEE examination will be asked in OMR pattern for all the 8 papers with objective type question except drawing aptitude test for paper 4. The entrance examination will be conducted on 21st April 2019. Check below examination details of UPTU 2019.
- Course: It is conducted for admission to first year of B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharm/BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/MBA/MCA and also for admission into second year of B.Tech /B.Pharm/MCA courses.
- Number of Questions: Varies from paper to paper.
- Question Paper Type: In the examination, Objective Type Questions (except drawing aptitude test for paper 3).
- Subjects: Different for every paper.
- Mode of Exam: It will be conducted on offline mode (OMR based Test).
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will contain four marks for every correct response. More than one correct answer for each question will be determined as an incorrect answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answers.
Here in the table given below, we have provided the exam pattern of UPSEE 2019 for all papers:
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||50 objective types question each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 2||Physics , Chemistry and Biology||50 objective types question each of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 3||Aptitude test for Architecture & Design|
Part A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part B: Drawing Aptitude
|50 objective types question each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and two questions to test drawing aptitude.||600|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/ (Integrated))||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)/ 2nd year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for MBA/ MCA||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||400|
Question Paper Required for Different Courses
|B. Tech. / B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)/|
MCA (Integrated)/M Tech (Dual Degree)
|B.Tech (BioTechnology)||Paper 1 or Paper 2|
|B.Pharm||Paper 1 or Paper 2|
|B.Des||Paper 1 or Paper 3|
|BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/B Voc/MBA (Integrated)||Paper 4|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry (for engineering diploma holders)||Paper 8|
|B.Pharm Lateral Entry (for diploma holders)||Paper 7|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry (for B.Sc Graduates)||Paper 5|
|MCA Lateral Entry||Paper 5|
For further queries regarding UPTU Exam Pattern 2019, you may leave your comments in the prescribed comment box.