Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2022: Counselling, Spot Admission (Started)
Uttarakhand ITI 2022 Spot Admission has been started from 28th till 31st August 2022. UK ITI Admission Procedure is a state level admission procedure conducted by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Dehradun. The admission procedure will be regulated for candidates seeking admission in various Technical and Non-Technical ITI Programmes. Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission on the basis of state level merit list. Shortlisted candidates from the merit list will get admission in various Govt. and Private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) across the Uttarakhand state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2022.
Uttarakhand ITI 2022 Notifications – Spot Admission Started
Get Complete updates about Uttarakhand ITI 2022 Admission & Counselling Procedure from here. Click here to view details.
Uttarakhand ITI 2023 Admission will be on the basis of merit list. It will be released from last week of July 2023. Check more details about UK ITI Admission 2023 here.
Uttarakhand ITI 2022 Spot Admission Registration has been started from 28th till 31st August 2022. Click here to register..
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2022 Important Dates
Following are the complete official Uttarakhand ITI Admission Important Dates:
|Application form commences||9th June 2022|
|Submission of application form||10th July 2022|
|Re-started||31st July till 5th August 2022|
|Merit list releases||21st July 2022|
9th August 2022 (2nd Round)
Uttarakhand ITI 2022 Admission Procedure
The Uttarakhand ITI admission procedure will be regulated on the basis of state level merit list released by the authority. The merit list consist of names of shortlisted candidates for the Uttarakhand ITI admission procedure. Candidates are called for the counselling procedure on the basis of merit list.
The admission procedure for Uttarakhand ITI is followed in various rounds including the registration, choice filling, allotment of seats and reporting. Candidates have to complete all the rounds as per the prescribed instructions to be eligible for admission.
Uttarakhand ITI 2022 Merit list
Uttarakhand ITI Merit list has been released by the authority after few days from the completion of registration process. The merit list consist of names of shortlisted candidates for the counselling procedure. Candidates can access the complete merit list from the 21st July 2022.
The merit list is made available for registered candidates only. Registered candidates can check the complete merit list from the website of authority through online mode. Authority has prepared the merit list on the basis of candidates score in required qualifying examination.
Uttarakhand ITI 2022 Counselling
Uttarakhand ITI counselling procedure is conducted by the authority after few days from the declaration of merit list. Only shortlisted candidates through the merit list are called for the counselling procedure. Candidates can participate in the counselling procedure through the website of authority.
The Counselling procedure is conducted in various rounds based on the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling.
After the allotment of seats, it is mandatory to report physically at the allotted center for completing all remaining formalities for admission. At the time of reporting, candidates also have to bring all required documents for the verification rounds.
Following are the complete list of required documents for the verification rounds:
- Class 8th mark sheet & certificate
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate
- Multiple passport size photograph, etc
Uttarakhand ITI 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the Uttarakhand ITI Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form has been released from 9th June 2022 through online mode only.
- Application form has been released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as authority may not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their marksheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Details like Mobile Number and Email ID must be personal and correct as all the communication and updates will be informed through it.
- Candidates must submit the application form before 10th July 2022, as no application form can be accepted after the prescribed date.
- The application process has been re-started from 31st July till 5th August 2022.
- Candidates don’t have to submit any hardcopy of filled application form to the authority.
The Application fee can be submitted through online mode. Candidates can use prescribed payment gateways for the transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every candidate is as follows:
|For general category||Rs. 350/-|
|For reserved category (SC/ ST)||Rs. 250/-|
Uttarakhand ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria, candidates needs to fulfil eligibility norms to be eligible for Uttarakhand ITI 2022:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be at least 14 years as on 1st August 2022.
- Domicile: Candidates must be domicile certificate holder of Uttarakhand state.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed 10th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Candidates those appearing in their qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for the examination
If you have any other query about Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2022, then you can leave your queries below.