Uttarakhand Nursing 2021 Application Form, Registration – Apply Here
Uttarakhand Nursing 2021 Application Form will be released from last week of May 2021. Admission will be offered to candidates into B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing, GNM & ANM courses. It is a state level entrance exam which will be conducted by Hemwati Nandana Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBMU). Candidates will be offered admission on the basis of merit list. Here we are providing details such as application form mode, its fee and much more regarding Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2021.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding Uttarakhand Nursing 2021 Application Form:
- Uttarakhand Nursing 2021 application form will be made available through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from last week of May 2021.
- The candidates can submit application form of Uttarakhand Nursing 2021 till second week of July 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must also upload scanned image of photograph & signature in prescribed format & size.
- Candidates will also have to provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Incomplete or incorrect details filled in the application form will lead to rejection of form so complete details must be provided carefully.
- After the submission of form online, there will be no need to send any hard copy of filled application form to the authority.
- After filling all details in the application form, candidates must take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
- The application fee payment can be made through online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee for different category & course will be as:
|Category||B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic Nursing||M.Sc. Nursing||ANM & GNM|
|General & OBC||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 700/-|
UK Nursing Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021:
- Nationality: Indian national candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Age limit: For the candidates applying for B.Sc nursing course, the age must be between 17 to 35 years.
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as their mandatory subject.
- Percentage: Students must secure minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
For M.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Applying candidate must score at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Experience: Candidates must have 1 year work experience after B.Sc. or equivalent exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify intermediate examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidate must qualify the examination with any combination of subjects.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th & 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Applying candidates must score 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have PCB with English as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following schedule of UK Nursing 2021 Application Dates:
|Application form starts||4th week of May 2021|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of July 2021|
|UK Nursing entrance exam||3rd week of July 2021|
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Nursing 2021
Here we are providing step by step procedure which candidates must follow while applying for UK Nursing exam:
- Visit the official site (Link will be given above)
- Click on the given, “Registration” link.
- Fill basic & required details as candidates name, mail ID & phone number.
- A confirmation text & mail will be sent on candidates registered no. & ID.
- Provide other academic & address details in the form.
- Upload passports size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Once again go through all details & verify the details.
- After verification, submit the application fee.
- Once fee will be submitted, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
Go through above Uttarakhand Nursing 2021 Application Form article for all basic & necessary details such as application form mode, its fee, dates & much more. Candidates must follow the mentioned steps to avoid any kind of rejection in the application form. Also make sure to fulfill each eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
If you have any other query regarding UK Nursing Exam 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.