Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 Application Form (Extended) – Get Here
UK Nursing 2023 Application Form has been extended till 29th May 2023. UK Nursing is conducted by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU). The admission will be based on the candidate performance in entrance exam. It is a state level entrance exam conducted once in a year. The candidate who wants to seek admission in UG and PG Nursing courses like B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic nursing, ANM, M.Sc. Nursing, GNM, etc. must apply for the exam. Qualified candidates will get admission in various Nursing colleges across the Uttarakhand state. Here in this article, we have provided details about UK Nursing Application Form 2023 such as application, fee, dates, eligibility, etc.
UK Nursing 2023 Application Form – Extended
Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 Registration has been extended till 29th May 2023. Click here to register for nursing courses.
Here are the details about UK Nursing 2023 Application form with some instructions given below:
- The application form has been made available through online mode, no other mode will be accepted.
- Before applying for the application form candidate must check the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form by entering details such as personal, educational details, email id, phone number, etc.
- The Application Form for UK Nursing 2023 has been released on 2nd May 2023 and will be continued till 29th May 2023.
- Details entered in application form must be correct as no correction facility will be provided to candidate.
- While filling application form, candidates must upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- Application fee for UK Nursing can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate are able to pay the fee using Credit card, Debit card, and Net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable once paid.
|For B.Sc. nursing and post-B.Sc. nursing||General/ OBC candidates Rs. 2000|
SC/ ST candidates- Rs. 1500
|For M.Sc. nursing||General/ OBC candidates Rs. 2000|
SC/ ST candidates- Rs. 1500
|For ANM and GNM||General/ OBC candidates- Rs. 1500|
SC/ ST candidates – Rs. 1000
UK Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for UK Nursing 2023 will be as provided below:
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualifications: Candidates must qualify 12th exam or equivalent from any recognized board or university.
- Subjects: In the qualifying exam, candidates must pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: To be eligible for exam, he/ she must score at least 45% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Those candidate who are appearing in qualifying exam in year 2023 will be also eligible to apply.
For ANM & GNM:
- Age Limit: The age of candidate must be 17 years and upper age limit should be 35 years.
- Qualifications: Candidates must qualify 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: In qualifying exam, candidates must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, with English as mandatory subject.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must secure at least 40% marks to be eligible for exam.
UK Nursing 2023 Application Dates
Candidates must check the following official application dates for UK Nursing 2023 as given below:
|Online application starts||2nd May 2023|
|Fee submission date||29th May 2023|
|Last date to apply||29th May 2023|
|Date of Exam||10th June 2023 (Post Basic Nursing/ M.Sc. Nursing)11th June 2023 (B.Sc. Nursing)|
How to Apply for UK Nursing 2023
Check the following instructions given for filling the online application form for UK Nursing:
- Visit the website (link is available above).
- Click on “Registration” link.
- Candidates must generate the ID and self-generated password for registration.
- After registration fill the application form with details like name, education qualification, contact number, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature.
- The scanned photograph and signature must be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Images must be given format only.
- Re-check & verify the details & then proceed to submit the application fee.
- Pay the application fee as per course chosen & caste.
- Once fee will be paid, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take its printout & keep safe till future use.
If you have any other query related to UK Nursing 2023 Application Form, you can ask in comment box below.