VITEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria – Check Complete Criteria Here
VITEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria must be checked by the candidates before applying for the entrance exam. VITEEE is an engineering entrance test organized by VIT University every year for admission into B.Tech programme. Qualified candidates will be able to take admission in various VIT campuses located at Amravati, Vellore, Chennai and Bhopal. Through this article we have provided complete details related to VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2021.
VITEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the complete eligibility criterion to get admission successfully in VIT University. Candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam in case they fail to meet the eligibility criteria later:
- Indian and Non-Resident Indian candidates are eligible to apply.
- Foreign candidates can apply through Foreign National Application Form.
- Candidates applying for the exam must have completed 17 years of age as on 1 July, 2021.
- Applying candidate must have born on or after July 1, 1999.
- Candidates must fill the DOB as per mentioned in High School certificate. Candidates are required to produce their High school certificate at the time of counselling as proof of their age.
Candidates appearing for entrance test must have completed or appearing in any of the below qualifying exams:
- 10+2 level exams organized by Central Board of Secondary Education/The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination/State Board.
- HSC Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Organization, Geneva.
- Intermediate or two years Pre University Examination conducted by a recognized University or Board.
- Only Regular ‘NIOS’ board candidates are eligible for VITEEE. Other Open School candidates are not eligible for VITEEE.
- General Certificate Education examination (Sri Lanka/Cambridge/London) at the advanced level (A).
- Candidates who have appeared for the +2 exam through different boards in the same academic year are not eligible to appear for VITEEE 2021.
Qualifying Exam Marks & Subjects:
- Candidates in their 10+2 level must have secured minimum aggregate of 60% with subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates belonging to ST/SC categories and north eastern/Jammu and Kashmir region must have secured minimum aggregate of 50% marks in PCB or PCM subjects.
- Students who have studied Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry are eligible to apply for B.Tech programmes.
VITEEE 2021 Application Form
The VITEEE application form has been made available through online mode. The registration process has been started from 30th November 2020.
Candidates can fill the online application through the University website. Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Through online mode, the application fee (Rs.1150) can be paid through debit/credit card or net banking. Candidates can pay Rs. 1050/- application fee through mobile apps. Candidates must keep printout of the application form for further use.
VITEEE 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the official dates of VITEEE 2021 examination:
|Starting of application form||30th November 2020|
|Last date for application form||30th March 2021|
|Last date to edit online application||Last week of March 2021|
|Slot booking process starting/Admit card download||In the month of April 2021|
|VITEEE 2021 Exam||2nd- 3rd week of April 2021|
VITEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria must be checked before applying for the entrance test. In case any candidate is found ineligible at the time of counselling their admission will be cancelled at once.
If you have any query related to VITEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.