VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Released – Check Complete Criteria Here
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria must be checked by the candidates before applying for the entrance exam. VITEEE is an engineering entrance test organized by VIT University every year for admission into B.Tech programme. Qualified candidates will be able to take admission in various VIT campuses located at Amravati, Vellore, Chennai and Bhopal. Through this article we have provided complete details related to VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019.
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria – Released
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria has been released officially. Check other details from below.
Candidates must check the complete eligibility criterion to get admission successfully in VIT University. Candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam in case they fail to meet the eligibility criteria later:
- Indian and Non-Resident Indian candidates are eligible to apply.
- Foreign candidates can apply through Foreign National Application Form.
- Candidates applying for the exam must have completed 17 years of age as on 1 July, 2019.
- Applying candidate must have born on or after July 1, 1997.
- Candidates must fill the DOB as per mentioned in High School certificate. Candidates are required to produce their High school certificate at the time of counselling as proof of their age.
Candidates appearing for entrance test must have completed or appearing in any of the below qualifying exams:
- 10+2 level exams organized by Central Board of Secondary Education/The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination/State Board.
- HSC Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Organization, Geneva.
- Intermediate or two years Pre University Examination conducted by a recognized University or Board.
- Only Regular ‘NIOS’ board candidates are eligible for VITEEE. Other Open School candidates are not eligible for VITEEE.
- General Certificate Education examination (Sri Lanka/Cambridge/London) at the advanced level (A).
- Candidates who have appeared for the +2 exam through different boards in the same academic year are not eligible to appear for VITEEE 2019.
Qualifying Exam Marks & Subjects:
- Candidates in their 10+2 level must have secured minimum aggregate of 60% with subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates belonging to ST/SC categories and north eastern/Jammu and Kashmir region must have secured minimum aggregate of 50% marks in PCB or PCM subjects.
- Students who have studied Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry are eligible to apply for B.Tech programmes.
VITEEE 2019 Application Form
The VITEEE application form is made available through both online and offline mode. The registration process has been started from 28th October 2018.
Candidates can fill the online application through the University website. Whereas, candidates applying by offline mode can obtain the OMR application form from different post offices as informed by the university.
Applicants through offline process have to send their offline application by speed post in the self-addressed envelope provided by VIT.
Through online mode, the application fee (Rs.1150) can be paid through debit/credit card or net banking. Candidates applying by offline mode have to send DD of Rs.1200 drawn in favour of “VIT University” payable at the respective VIT campus.
VITEEE 2019 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the official dates of VITEEE 2019 examination:
|Starting of application form||28th October 2018|
|Last date for application form||21st March 2019|
|Application correction||Upto 28th February 2019|
|Slot booking process starting/Admit card download||3rd week of March 2019|
|VITEEE 2019 Exam||10th – 21st April 2019|
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria must be checked before applying for the entrance test. In case any candidate is found ineligible at the time of counselling their admission will be cancelled at once.
If you have any query related to VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.