VITEEE 2021 Exam Pattern – Check Marking Scheme & Syllabus
VITEEE 2021 Exam Pattern will be released soon by the authorities. It can be checked by the candidates to understand the exam format and type of questions asked in the examination. VIT organizes the entrance test known as VITEEE for admission into UG engineering courses. VITEEE score will be considered for admission into VIT Bhopal, Chennai, Vellore and Amravati campuses. In this article we have provided complete details related to VITEEE Exam Pattern 2021.
VITEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The complete exam pattern for VITEEE 2021 is given below for admission into various UG engineering programmes in various VIT campuses. Candidates can book their slots or else the University will automatically book the slots on the basis of information provided in the application form.
- Exam Mode: The entrance test will be organized in online CBT mode in three sessions per day.
- Type of Questions: The exam paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
- Language Medium: The exam paper will be in English language.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry, English & Aptitude Section.
- Time Duration: The total time duration to complete the test will be of 2 hours 30 minutes. It will be conducted in three shifts, i.e. I session – 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM, II session – 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM and III session – 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM.
- Number of questions:The questions paper will consist of total 125 questions. Maths or Biology (40 questions), Physics (35 questions), Chemistry (35 questions), Aptitude (10 questions) and English (5 questions).
|Subjects||Number of questions|
VITEEE 2021 Marking Scheme
VITEEE 2021 marking scheme for admission into engineering programmes is discussed below:
- The question paper of VITEEE 2021 will be of total 125 marks.
- The physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology section will be of 40 marks each. While the English section will be of 5 marks.
- For every correct answer, +1 mark will be awarded.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect.
VITEEE 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for the entrance test of VITEEE 2021 contain topics from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry and English studied in Class 11th and 12th. The questions is from CBSE syllabus and State Board of Higher Secondary Education.
Below we have provided some of the topics contained in VITEEE 2021 Syllabus.
Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power, Electrostatics, Properties of Matter, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Current Electricity, Optics, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Nuclear Physics, Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics, Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
Atomic Structure, Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry, p,d and f – Block Elements, Electrochemistry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics, Alcohols and Ethers, Isomerism in Organic Compounds, Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives, Carbonyl Compounds, Organic Nitrogen Compounds – Amino acids, Carbohydrates and Lipids
Matrices and their Applications, Analytical Geometry of two dimensions, Trigonometry and Complex Numbers, Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions, Vector Algebra, Integral Calculus and its Applications, Differential Calculus, Probability Distributions, Differential Equations, Discrete Mathematics
Cell and Molecular Biology, Taxonomy, Genetics and evolution, Reproduction, Biochemistry, Human health and diseases, Human physiology, Plant physiology, Biodiversity, ecology and environment, Biotechnology and its applications
The English section will contain questions from English grammar and pronunciation. Also there will be comprehension questions based on short passages or dialogues or line of poems.
VITEEE 2021 Exam Pattern must be checked by the candidates before applying for the form. Candidates can check the complete exam pattern from the information brochure of the University.
If you have any query related to VITEEE 2021 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.