VITEEE 2019 Preparation Tips, Mock Tests (Released) – Practice Here
VITEEE 2019 Mock Test has been released. VITEEE 2019 Preparation tips will help the candidates in preparing and qualifying the entrance test. VITEEE is an engineering exam conducted by VIT University, Tamil Nadu every year for admission into B.Tech programme in various University campuses. Qualifying candidate will get admission in VIT campuses located at Vellore, Chennai, Amravati and Bhopal. In this article, we have provided various VITEEE 2019 Preparation Tips for the candidates to help them prepare well for their entrance test.
VITEEE 2019 Preparation Tips – Mock Test Released
VITEEE 2019 Mock Test is available for practice now. Click here to practice mock test.
Candidates can follow the below given tips to make their preparation better and fruitful:
- Review complete Syllabus: Before starting VITEEE 2019 exam preparation, candidates must go through the complete VITEEE syllabus. Each and every topic must be included in the preparation.
- Go through the Exam Pattern and Marking scheme: Candidates before starting the preparation must go through the complete VITEEE exam pattern and marking scheme. Going through the exam pattern will enable the candidates to know about the number and type of questions, exam mode, time duration and marking pattern of the paper.
- Make Smart Strategy: Without a good strategy, preparation is useless. Candidates before starting their preparation must prepare an effective and smart strategy which will increase their qualifying chances.
- Understand the concepts: Candidates must clear their concepts of each and every topic coming in the entrance exam. Understanding the concept must be major thing to be followed by the students. Without clearing the concepts, candidates will not be able to clear his confusion and make various mistakes.
- Prepare Notes: Notes preparation for the exam is an important part of study. Candidates while preparing for the exam must note down all the important points at one place. This will help the candidate to go through these short notes for revision purpose.
- Have good study material: Candidates must prepare from good source of study material. Candidates must prepare from the books and various other sources recommended by the professional tutors andsuccessful candidates.
- Attempt Mock tests: Attempting mock tests will help the students in learning how to tackle with various types of questions in a limited duration of time. Candidates must attempt various mock tests to make their preparation better and increase the chances of success.
- Start your preparation early: Starting your exam preparation early is a very good option. In this way, candidates will be able to give more time to their preparation. They will also able to prepare each and every topic before the commencement of exam without facing any stress.
Important Details Regarding VITEEE 2019
- VITEEE 2019 will be organized by VIT University from 10th to 21st April 2019. The paper will be held in online CBT mode.
- The question paper will consist of total 125 multiple choice questions.
- From the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics there will be 40 questions each. And the English section will contain total of 5 questions.
- Candidates will be given total time duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete the exam.
- The exam paper will be of total 125 marks.
- After qualifying the entrance test candidates will be shortlisted for the counseling round. Candidates must carry all the required documents with them for the document verification.
VITEEE 2019 Preparation Tips can be followed by the candidates for a better performance in the exam. These tips will help the candidates to crack their exam without taking much stress.
If you have any query related to VITEEE 2019 Preparation Tips, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.