VITMEE 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Result
Latest Applications Open 2019:
VIT Master’s Entrance Examination is a university level entrance examination. VITMEE 2019 will be organized by the VIT University. Candidates can get admission into PG programmes of M.Tech and MCA offered by the Chennai and Vellore campus of the university. The candidates those have a valid GATE score card can also apply. In this article, candidates can get the complete information of VITMEE 2019 application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
VITMEE 2019 Exam Date
Candidates those wishing to apply for VITMEE 2019, can check the relevant dates in this section.
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||2nd week of March|
|Last date to fill application form||4th week of May|
|Starting of slot booking||Last week of May|
|VITMEE 2019 exam date||1st week of June|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of June|
|Counselling started from||3rd week of June|
VITMEE 2019 Application Form
The candidates can fill the application form through online mode. The all details of the application form are mentioned below:
- The VITMEE 2019 application form will be started from the second week of March 2019.
- Candidates can fill the online application form till the fourth week of May 2019.
- Candidates have to register on the university website for filling the application form.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee and take the printout of filled-in application forma and keep it for future use.
- Do not send the hard copy of application form to the authority by post.
- The application fee will be Rs. 950/-.
- It will be non-refundable.
- The application fee can be paid through debit card, credit card, internet banking.
The eligibility criteria to appear in the VITMEE 2019 entrance exam are given below.
- Nationality: The candidates must be the resident of Indian National or must be graduated with any of Indian institution. NRI/PIO candidates can also apply with the different application form.
- Qualifying Exam: For MCA and M.Tech courses, candidate must have graduated with full-time degree from any recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Must have obtained 60% marks in the qualifying degree.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates those studying in their final year/semester of the qualifying exam in current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates have to produce their passing certificate before 15th August 2019.
VITMEE Exam Pattern
The complete exam pattern of VITMEE 2019 is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of Objective type.
- Number of Questions: 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours will be provided for the whole exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
Candidates have to study their previous qualifying exam subjects. In the technical subject portion, the questions will be asked form the related areas which candidate has choose in the application form in the applying course section.
In the English communication, the question will be prepared from the Grammar, Writing Technical Instructions, Writing Memos & Writing Minutes, Transcoding, Preparing Questionnaire and Proof Reading.
- Must familiarize with the prescribed syllabus.
- Make a study schedule and give equal time to each section.
- Select good books, study material, reference books for preparation.
- Try to make short notes for revision.
- Maintain your health during preparation for the exam day.
Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Vellore, Vijayawada, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh and Coimbatore.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
VITMEE Slot Booking 2019
The candidates those are applying for the VITMEE 2019 will have to book their slot for the exam. The VITMEE slot booking will be started from the last week of May 2019. Candidates can book their slot through online mode.
Candidates can login to the website and choose from the available options on test schedule (date and time), test center and book the test slot. Once the slot will be booked, it cannot be changed. The confirmation should be sent to the candidates through email after the completion of slot booking.
VITMEE Admit Card 2019
The VITMEE 2019 admit cards can be downloaded through online mode. It cannot be sent by post to any candidate. The admit card will be started downloading just after the slot booking of the exam. Without having a valid admit card, candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
In the admit card candidates must check the details like your name, registration number, photograph, signature, your postal address, slot, date of examination and address of the test centre. In case of any discrepancy candidate should immediately contact to the official authority. Candidates should keep their admit card till the interview/admission.
VITMEE 2019 Results
The result will be published in the second week of June 2019. Candidates can get their result by entering the application number and date of birth. The VITMEE 2019 results can be viewed through online mode.
Candidates should keep their result till the admission in the university. It will be asked at the time of counselling.
VITMEE Counselling 2019
The University will shortlist the candidates for interview round on the basis of their marks obtained in the entrance exam. The university will publish the list of the shortlisted candidates on the website and it will also send the SMS to the candidate’s registered mobile number. The VITMEE counselling 2019 will be started from the third week of June 2019.
The candidates those will be selected for the counselling rounds have to submit the counselling fee of Rs. 10,000/-. The counselling fee can be submitted in the form of Demand Draft made in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore (only computerized DD will be accepted). Only after the verification of the said documents, the candidate will be allowed to participate in the counselling.
Documents required at the time of attending the interview:
- VITMEE Admit Card 2019
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- All Years Mark Sheet of Bachelor’s degree
- Original Degree/Provisional Certificate
- Valid GATE score card for M.Tech
- Category Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Service Certificate issued by the Employer (for sponsored candidates)
- Demand Draft
If you have any other queries about VITMEE 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.