VMOU Admission 2022: B.Ed Cut Off (Out), Counseling (Open), Admission
VMOU Admission 2022 Counselling Registration for 5th round will be held on 9th November 2022. VMOU admission procedure is a university level admission process conducted by the Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota (VMOU). VMOU admission procedure will be followed by a university level Entrance exam. Qualified candidates of this entrance exam will get admission in various distance UG & PG course offered by the VMOU. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the VMOU Admission Procedure 2022.
Application FormExam Dates Result
VMOU 2022 Notifications – Counselling On 9th Nov (5th Round)
Get complete updates of VMOU 2022 Admission & Counselling procedure from here. Click here to view details.
VMOU 2023 Exam Dates will be released later with the held of notification. It will be held in third week of March 2023 & first week of June 2023 for B.Ed & MBA courses respectively. Check more details about VMOU 2023 here.
VMOU 2022 Cut Off (3rd Round) has been released for B.Ed course. Click here to view cut off.
VMOU offers admission into various UG and PG courses. These are:
UG Courses: B.Com, B.A. (Journalism), BCA, Information Science, BBA, B.Ed. etc.
PG Courses: M.A, M.Sc., MCA, MBA, etc.
VMOU 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete official dates for the VMOU 2022 Examination:
For MBA Courses:
|Last date to register||10th August 2022|
|MBA exam date||9th October 2022|
|Declaration of result||–|
|Application process starts||8th March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||13th May 2022|
|Admit card releases||Released|
|B.Ed. exam date||20th June 2022|
|Tentative answer key||2nd July 2022|
|Final Answer key||8th August 2022|
|Counselling||20th September 2022|
VMOU Admission 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details with some key instructions regarding the VMOU Admission Application Form 2022:
- The VMOU Application Form has been released for MBA course.
- The Application Form for B.Ed. Courses has been released from the 8th March 2022 till 13th May 2022.
- For MBA courses, the registration process can be filled till 10th August 2022 for August session.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before filling the application form as only eligible candidates are allowed to fill the application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the instructions on it.
- The details in the application form must be authentic any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
Application Fee can be submitted through online mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee will be Rs.1000/- for every candidate.
VMOU 2022 Result
University will release the VMOU result after few days from the completion of examination. Candidates will be able to download their result by login into the website of authority.
The result will be made available for every exam participated candidates through online mode. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure as it can be asked at the time of counselling.
Click here to view B.Ed answer key.
VMOU 2022 Counselling
University has started the VMOU Counselling procedure for every exam qualified candidate. The counselling procedure is conducted through offline mode only. Candidates gets shortlisted for the counselling procedure on the basis of merit list.
Candidates have to report at VMOU regional Centre along with all the required original documents for participating in the counselling procedure. The admission is provided to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
VMOU 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the university for every registered candidates individually through online mode. The admit card card for M.BA course will be released in September 2022. Candidates can download their admit card from June 2022 (B.Ed. Course).
The Admit card can not be sent to any candidate individually through by post any other offline mode. Candidates have to download the admit card themselves by login into the website of authority.
VMOU Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility norms for the VMOU 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Both Indian as well as foreign national candidates can apply for VMOU.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- For PG, candidates must be a bachelor’s degree holder in required field to be eligible.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for admission in in both UG & PG course.
- Relaxation: 5% relaxation will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ Widow/ Divorce female’s candidates belonging to Rajasthan.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2022 can also eligible for VMOU.
VMOU 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete exam pattern for the VMOU 2022:
For B.Ed. Course:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode only.
- Time: 3 hours will be provided to candidates for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of question paper will be in both English as well as Hindi language.
- Questions Type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 3 marks and 1 mark will get deducted for each incorrect answer.
Checkout the complete pattern for the question paper:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Language proficiency (English & Hindi)||90|
For MBA Courses:
- Exam mode: VMOU 2022 exam will be organized via offline mode.
- Medium of exam: Question paper will be in “Bilingual medium”.
- Questions type: The question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only.
- Time: Candidates will get 2 hours for solving the question paper.
- Marking scheme: 1 Marks will be allotted to the candidates for every correct response.
- Negative marking: There won’t be any negative markingfor incorrect answer.
The Question paper pattern will be as follows:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
VMOU 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will consist of topics from the relevant previous academic year. Syllabus for UG examination will consist of various topics from the required subjects of 11th and 12th classes where the syllabus for PG courses will contain the topics from relevant UG courses.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the VMOU 2022 Examination through the website of authority.
Checkout the complete preparation tips for the VMOU 2022 Examination:
- Make a balanced routine and follow it strictly.
- Go through the syllabus and exam pattern and make the study plan accordingly.
- Solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Make proper notes and revise them time to time.
- Participate in the mock test provided by the various institutions and websites.
If you have any other queries regarding VMOU Admission 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below in the comment box.
I m not able to form the registration form 2022 till 13th May ehat should I do..?
Registration is over now.
MA ke admission form kb fill honge