West Bengal ITI Admission 2023: Counselling (Started), Allotment
West Bengal ITI 2023 Counselling (Mop-up Spot) round is scheduled to be held on 29th & 31st August 2023. It is a admission procedure organised for admission into ITI Programmes by West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training. Candidates can take admission in various ITI institutes located across the West Bengal state. The application form has been made available in online mode by the authority.
Admission is offered to students based on their merit scores obtained in 8th/ 10th level exams. No separate entrance test is organised for admission. The eligible candidates can get admission in different trades/ courses affiliated to the NCVET under Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS). The shortlisted candidates will get admission in various M and E trades at Government and private ITI’s located across the state. In this article, we have provided complete details about West Bengal ITI Admission 2023 such as admission dates, eligibility criteria, merit list, counselling, etc.
West Bengal ITI 2023 Notifications – Counselling On 29th & 31st Aug
West Bengal ITI 2023 Counselling (Mop-up Spot) is scheduled to be held on 29th & 31st August 2023 for vacant seats. Click here for counselling details.
Get complete details about West Bengal ITI 2023 Admission & Counselling from here. Click here to view details.
West Bengal ITI 2024 Admission will be done on the basis of merit list. Get more details about West Bengal ITI Admission 2024 here.
West Bengal ITI 2023 New Registration (M Group) has been started from 21st August 2023 for those who have not registered earlier. Click here to register.
West Bengal ITI 2023 Counselling Schedule (Spot Round III) has been released. Reporting has been started from 7th August 2023. Check other details from below.
West Bengal ITI 2023 Seat Allotment (4th Round) has been released on 30th July 2023. Click here to check allotment.
West Bengal ITI 2023 Seat Allotment (3rd Round) has been published on 24th July 2023. Click here to check allotment.
West Bengal ITI 2023 Seat Allotment (2nd Round) has been published on 17th July 2023. Click here to check allotment.
West Bengal ITI 2023 Seat Allotment (1st Round) has been published on 10th July 2023. Click here to check allotment.
West Bengal ITI 2023 Counselling (Choice Filling) has been started via online mode. Click here to fill choices.
West Bengal ITI 2023 Merit List has been released through online mode. Click here to check merit list.
Candidates who have registered & verified non-admitted in year 2022 will directly allowed to participate into West Bengal 2023 Counselling (choice filling). Consent window is opened from 4th March 2023 through respective login. Click here for notice.
West Bengal ITI 2023 Registration has been extended till 16th June 2023. Check here for application details.
West Bengal ITI Admission 2023 Overview
|West Bengal ITI Admission 2023
|West Bengal Council for Vocational Training
|Based on scores of 8th/ 10th class
West Bengal ITI 2023 Admission Dates
Here are the admission dates of the West Bengal ITI Admission 2023:
|Dates 2023 (Official)
|Application form releases
|1st March 2023
|Last date to submit application form
|16th June 2023
|Merit list release
|24th June 2023
|Online choice filling start
|24th June 2023
|Last date to fill choice
|4th July 2023
|1st seat allotment
|10th July 2023
|10th to 13th July 2023
|Last date to admission
|13th July 2023
|17th July 2023
|Reporting at allotted ITI
|17th to 20th July 2023
|Last date for admission
|20th July 2023
|24th July 2023
|Reporting at allotted ITI
|24th to 27th July 2023
|Last date for admission
|27th July 2023
|Round I Reporting
|2nd August 2023
|Round II Reporting
|4th August 2023
|Round III Reporting
|7th August 2023
West Bengal ITI 2023 Application
Here are the complete details regarding the West Bengal ITI 2023 Application Form:
- The West Bengal ITI Admission 2023 application form has been released from 1st March 2023.
- Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
- The application form is made available in online mode no other mode will be accepted.
- Candidates have to fill the application form by providing the details like personal details, academic qualification, contact number, etc.
- Candidates must enter the details correctly as there no correction facility will be provided by the authority.
- The last date for submission of the application form is till 16th June 2023.
- Candidate must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidate can pay the fee by using Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking, UPI and E-Wallet for transaction.
- Application fee for male candidates is Rs.200/-
- The application fee for female candidates is Rs.100/–
How to Apply for West Bengal ITI Admission:
- Step-1: Go to the website of West Bengal ITI Admission.
- Step-2: Candidate must choose the application form to be filled up either M or E based on qualification.
- Step-3: Fill the details in the form i.e. personal details, educational qualification, email id, etc.
- Step-4: Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- Step-5: Then preview the application form before paying the fee.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online mode and fee once paid will be non-refundable.
- Step-7: Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
West Bengal ITI 2023 Eligibility
West Bengal ITI Courses come under the two groups E Group and M group:
Check the eligibility criteria for West Bengal ITI Admission 2023:
- Nationality: Candidate must be citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidate for E group must pass 8th class and for M group candidates must pass 10th class from recognized board.
- Age limit: Candidate minimum age will be 14 years as on 1st August 2023. There will be no upper age limit.
- Domicile: Candidate must have domicile certificate of West Bengal state.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
West Bengal ITI 2023 Admission Procedure
The admissions into various ITI trades of West Bengal admissions is provided through merit scores of 8th /10th level. No separate entrance exam is conducted for providing admission to the candidates.
Students have been selected through merit list which will be published after application procedure. Those selected in the published merit list online are eligible for further participation in counselling process.
West Bengal ITI 2023 Merit List
The West Bengal ITI 2023 merit list has been released on 24th June 2023. The merit list of the qualified candidates have prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test.
For M group trades, merit list has been prepared on the basis of performance of the candidates in Madhyamik or equivalent exam. Candidates whose names have appeared in the merit list are eligible for the counselling round, choice filling and seat allotment.
West Bengal ITI Reservation Criteria
The reservation criteria for West Bengal ITI 2023 is given below in the tabular format:
West Bengal ITI 2023 Counselling
The West Bengal ITI 2023 details of the choice filling is communicated to the candidates through website. Using their user id and date of birth, the candidates can login into the web portal and provide their choices for admission. The course choice must be provided by the candidates in the order of preference as the seat allocation will be done according to these choices made.
After the choice filling process is over, seats has been allotted to the candidates on the basis of their choice and ranking as well. After seat allotment, the candidates can take the printout of the confirmation slip from the website. Seat allotment for first round has been released on 10th July 2023.
Candidates need to carry some of the required documents at the time of the counselling procedure. Following are the documents candidate needs to carry for the verification round in the counselling process.
- 8th mark sheet certificate
- 10th mark sheet & certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Vocation pass certificate (if any)
- Migration certificate
- 10th admit card (as age proof)
- Kanyashree enrolled certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Aadhar card
- Multiple passport size photographs, etc.
West Bengal ITI 2023 Admission
Students will be selected for final admission into various ITIs on the basis of their performance in the qualifying exams. Students have to complete their registration process after which they will be called in merit list for further participation in admissions.
Students must verify their eligibility before participating for West Bengal ITI admissions as if any mismatch or discrepancy occurs later, then the candidature will be cancelled at once.
If you have any query related to West Bengal ITI Admission 2023, you can ask in comment section below.