XAT 2020 Registration, XAT Application Form (Till 10th Dec) – Apply Here
XAT 2020 Registration has been extended till 10th December 2019. Registration has been started through online mode. Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is university level entrance test. Xavier Labor Relations Institute (XLRI) conducts XAT at all India level to offer admission into management field. XAT score will be used by 150 institutions or top B-schools for admission. Candidates must read this article for updated details regarding XAT Registration 2020.
XAT 2020 Registration – Extended till 10th Dec
XAT 2020 Registration last date has been extended till 10th December 2019. Click here to register.
Candidates must go through following details regarding XAT 2020 Registration:
- XAT 2020 Registration process is available through online mode.
- The application form has been released from 23rd August 2019.
- Candidates have to fill all necessary personal & academic details in the application form.
- While filling application, he/she must provide valid working email & mobile number.
- All communication & important information related to application form will be sent to candidates registered id or mobile number.
- Candidates will be able to apply for more than one course in single application form.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will be rejected.
- Candidates will also have to upload scanned image of recent colored photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Scanned image of photograph must be between 20 KB to 50 KB in size & signature must be between 10 KB to 20 KB.
- Verify & re-check all details provided as no correction facility will be entertained afterwards.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of application form to authority.
- Candidates must keep print out application form for further use.
- XAT 2020 Registration fee can be paid through online mode.
- The registration fee without late fee is Rs.1700. Candidates interested in XLRI have to pay Rs.300 each as additional charges.
- The registration fee with late fee is Rs.2000. Candidates interested in XLRI have to pay Rs. 500 each as additional charges.
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee by using credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of e-receipt.
Check here- How to Fill XAT Application Form
XAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding XAT 2020 Eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian national, foreign & NRI candidates will be eligible to apply for XAT. Foreign & NRI candidates can apply through GMAT score.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must qualify 3 years Bachelor degree or its equivalent degree in any discipline.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying examination will be also eligible to apply.
- Percentage: No minimum percentage is required to apply for XAT.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit.
XAT 2020 Registration Dates
Candidates must check following table for XAT 2020 registration dates regarding and exam:
|Registration process begins||23rd August 2019|
|End date of registration||30th November 2019|
|Last date of registration with late fee||10th December 2019|
|Exam date||5th January 2020|
How to Apply for XAT 2020
Candidates must follow these following step by step procedures to apply for XAT 2020:
- Visit official website. (Link is provided above)
- Click on the ‘Register online’ link.
- Now click on ‘Click here for new registration’ button.
- The application form will appear on the display.
- Candidates will have to fill basic information like name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- After that, click on ‘Save & Next’.
- Now, candidates will receive user id & password in their registered mobile number or email id.
- Now, click on photograph image section.
- Upload recent coloured passport size photograph at prescribed format.
- After that, click on signature at dropdown menu.
- Upload signature at prescribed format.
- Now fill the application form by entering all required basic personal & academic details.
- Also fill exam center as per your preference.
- Read declaration carefully.
- After that, tick on ‘I agree & submit’ button.
- Now submit the application fee.
- Check fee criteria before submission.
- Now, confirmation page will get generated.
- Print the confirmation page for further use.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for XAT 2020. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding XAT Registration 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to XAT 2020 Registration, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.