XAT 2023: Cut-off (Out), Result (Out), Scores, Admission Process
XAT 2023 Cut-off has been released. Result has been announced on 28th January 2023. Answer Key has been released on 10th January 2023. XAT is a university-level examination, organized by XLRI (Xavier Labour Relation Institute) on the behalf of XAMI (Xavier Association of Management Institutes) every year. The exam is conducted for admission to management courses. XAT is an entrance exam that offer admission to MBA/ PGDM courses. The exam scores are accepted in more than 160 colleges across the nation including 10 XAMI member institutes and XLRI. In this article, we have provided complete details about XAT 2023 mentioned below.
XAT 2023 Notifications – Cut-off Released
XAT 2023 Cut-off has been released by XLRI Jamshedpur. Check here for cut-off details.
XAT 2023 Result has been announced on 28th January 2023. Check here for result details.
XAT 2023 Answer Key has been released. Objection window has been started from 17th January 2023. Check here for answer key details.
XAT 2023 Exam Date has been announced. The exam was held on 8th January 2023. Check here for exam date details.
XAT 2023 Registration has been extended till 11th December 2022. Check here for registration details.
Admission Open 2023
XAT 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||XAT 2023|
|Full Form||Xavier Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Authority||Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Jamshedpur|
|Mode of exam||Online mode|
|Exam date||8th January 2023|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Courses Offered||MBA/ PGDM|
XAT 2023 Exam Date
Check the official exam date for XAT 2023 from below:
|Registration starts||10th August 2022|
|Registration end date||11th December 2022|
|Admit card||26th December 2022|
|Exam Date||8th January 2023|
|Answer key release||10th January 2023|
|Answer key objection window starts||17th January 2023|
|Result||28th January 2023|
|Scorecard||28th January 2023 to 31st March 2023|
XAT 2023 Answer Key
XAT 2023 Answer key has been released by XLRI within 2-3 days after the exam. It has been released along with XAT Response sheet so that candidates can match their answers with finalize answer key and analyze their performance.
The candidates who have appeared for the upcoming XAT exam can only download the answer key. You can download the XAT answer key by using your login credentials XAT ID and Password.
XAT 2023 Result
XAT Result has been announced from 28th January 2023. Candidates can check the result through online mode. Candidates have to enter XAT ID and Date of birth to check the XAT result.
The merit list is prepared based on marks scored by the candidates and based on the prepared merit list, the seats will be allotted to the candidates in the participating institutes.
XAT 2023 Scorecard
The XAT scorecard 2023 is available from 28th January 2023 to 31st March 2023. Candidates who have appear for the examination of XAT, they can download the scorecard through online mode. They can also get the scorecard on the email id.
Candidates can download the scorecard by entering the required details such as registration number and Date of Birth. As per the performance of the candidates, admission will be provided to the candidates. The XAT scorecard is valid for one year and the candidates will get admission in their aspiring programs on the basis of the marks obtained by them.
XAT 2023 Cut Off
The cut off for XAT varies for different programs for different institutes. All candidates who clear XAT 2023 exam and score the minimum required XAT cut off will proceed to further round of selection.
Candidates must clear the sectional as well as overall cut off to be considered as pass. The selection criteria to shortlist candidates can include GD, PI, and WAT. This also vary institute wise.
XAT 2023 Counselling
XLRI, Jamshedpur will conduct the XAT counselling process for 2023 for all candidates seeking admission into the participating Xavier’s institutes. Candidates who secure the cut off will be summoned to participate in the XAT counselling. The selection process shall include Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Various other B-school of the country accept scores of XAT to enroll candidates. It must be noted that XLRI does not conduct a centralized counselling process for all such institutes. To participate in the counselling for those institutes, candidates will be required to register separately.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
XAT 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check the XAT 2023 Application form given below:
- XAT 2023 Registration can be done through online mode.
- The application for XAT 2023 has been released from 10th August 2022.
- Candidates must fill the work experience (if eligible) and proceed to choose programme details.
- Candidates have to upload Photo, signature, 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience details.
- Candidates details cannot be edited once the application form is submitted after payment.
- After filling the details, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 11th December 2022.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The payment can be made by using Debit card (RuPay, Visa, Master card, Maestro), Credit card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash cards, Mobile Wallets.
- No offline mode is provided to pay the application fee.
- The following is the application fee given below:
|XAT Registration fee (without late fee)|
Candidates interested in XLRI programme need to pay additional fee
Rs 200/- each
|Indian Candidates applying for Ex- PGDM through GMAT/GRE||Rs 2500/-|
|NRI/ Foreign candidates applying for one or more programme through GMAT||Rs 5000/-|
XAT Eligibility Criteria
Here are some common eligibilities for all the candidates to fulfil. Check the XAT eligibility criteria given below:
- Qualification: All Indian national candidates who have bachelor’s degree or three years duration or equivalent from any recognized college or institute in any stream are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the entrance exam.
- Appearing: The candidates who are appearing for their final examination by 10th June 2023 are also eligible to apply.
XAT 2023 Admit Card
XAT Admit card 2023 has been released from 26th December 2022 through online mode. To download the admit card candidate have to enter User id and password. The details mentioned in admit card are candidate name, date of birth, date of test, exam duration, photograph, signature, etc.
Candidates must take the printout of admit card and keep it till the exam. Candidates must carry admit card to the exam center as without it candidate cannot enter the examination hall.
XAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Some important details about XAT exam pattern are given below:
- Exam mode: The exam will be in online mode (computer based exam).
- Question Type: In this exam Multiple choice questions (MCQ) will be asked.
- Duration: 3 hours will be the total duration for this exam.
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: -0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
XAT exam 2023 is divided into two parts part 1 and part 2:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||28|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||26|
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
XAT 2023 Syllabus
The XAT syllabus comprises of various topics like Decision Making and Analytical Reasoning, Verbal and Logical ability, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, and General Knowledge.
The following are the syllabus of XAT 2023 given below:
- Decision Making: Data arrangement text, Condition and grouping test, complex, case lets.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Speed and Distance, Geometry, Statics, Graphs, Tables, Arithmetic, Heights and Distance, etc.
- Verbal and Logical Ability: Para Jumble, Reading Comprehension, Fill in the blanks with suitable answer, critical reasoning, etc.
- Essay Writing: In this section, candidates will write The essay on Social and Economic events.
- General Knowledge: Sports, Awards, Politics, History, Business, Economics, Nation and States.
XAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check some preparation tips for XAT 2023 exam from below:
- Appropriate timetable must be prepared for studying for the exams, and they must adhere to it.
- Information must be gathered for the authoritatively prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.
- Last year’s Question Paper must be solved for a enhanced understanding of the question pattern
- Mental and physical well-being can be fair by doing yoga.
For any other queries about XAT 2023 exam, you can ask us by leaving your queries below in the comment box.