Online Law Courses
Looking for a career in law? But don’t have time to attend the regular classes! Well if this question is puzzling you then we have a solution for it. Why not go for the online law courses that will not only save your time, but also gives you a liberty to learn from anywhere and anytime.
Online law courses are those specialized courses that are conducted online, through a website, Skype, or YouTube channel. So you don’t need to attend the lectures, pay a huge fees to the institution. The best part of these courses is that, it saves your time, if you are working somewhere and doesn’t have enough time to attend the classes, than these courses are extremely beneficial for you. Also if you are a student and looking for a specialized course, then this will help you a lot in making your portfolio strong.
Online education is a new generation tool which is basically a computer based programme. Here, concept to content everything delivered via online mode.
What is Law?
“Law is a set of rules & regulations which are made by the government to follow by the community & country. It regulates the functioning of our society & impact every aspect of our lives.”
Peoples who break the law will be punished by the court & police. Law is very essential part of our society.
A law degree is an invaluable educational programme which enhance your abilities to analyze, think, discuss, problem solve, advocate and educate.
Peoples, who have responsibilities such as professional, financial & family-related priorities & unable to study further for full-time law courses. This is the right opportunity for those to pursue for online law courses.
There are many types of law i.e. common law, civil law, religious law, customary law, criminal law etc. Law protects our general safety.
What I need for online law courses?
The basic thing you must have is a computer and an internet connection. If you are a law aspirant, and looking for online courses, then you may choose a course of your interest from a large number of courses. Some courses are chargeable and you have to pay the fees, while some are free for the students.
An online law courses are also beneficial for the aspirant’s who are willing to get the law education. You can study an online degree courses at different levels: bachelor’s degrees online, master’s degrees online & even a PhD degree online.
Online Law course Eligibility:
In general there is no specific eligibility for online law courses, any law aspirant who want detailed information from the experts can go for online law classes.
You can apply for the online law courses in any age, there is no age limit for online law courses. Interested aspirants can also join the various institutions who offer the online courses of different duration.
Online law courses in India:
If you are looking for online law courses, then here we have compiled a list, which will help you in choosing the best online law course based on your interest:
- FICCI’s Online Course on IPRs
- Law pundit global is providing a certified law analyst courses
- The Indian law institute is also providing online law courses through e shikshak
- IALM’s Online Courses on Practical Lawyering Skills
- Enhelion’s Certificate Programs
- CIRC providing online courses on competition law
How an Online law course will benefit you:
If you are a law aspirant, then online law course is the best way to enhance your knowledge on a particular subject or field. The online courses are beneficial for all, whether you are a law student, practitioner, or an expert. These courses are built on the hot topics and are of short duration ranging from 2 weeks to 10 weeks. The best part of these courses is that, it saves a lot of time of an individual and an aspirant can attend these programs at its own comfort. You can pursue your study at any location as per your convenient.
- Lower Cost: The fees of online law courses are much cheaper than the traditional law courses. Casually online course is budget friendly, it is not as costly as traditional courses.
- Time-Saving: If you currently doing a job or tied up with the family obligation, the online law courses will be the best career option for you. You can study from office, home & at any place. Wherever you have an Internet connection you can attend the online law classes.
- Opportunity to Switch Careers: When you are ready for a career change & want to become a lawyer, you can switch your career. There should be nothing which stops you from grabbing this opportunity.
- Practice as a Solo: If you don’t want to join any firm or organizations & work as a solo practitioner, attending law online courses is the right choice for you.
Career & Job Scope
Law as a career is the best choice for those who want to study about justice. It is a job oriented programme with which one can become a respected lawyer. It is time taking course in which you have to be patience and then later on there will be no limits of success and money in this profession.
Law aspirants can go for better job opportunities in India or in abroad.
In today’s world, the demands of the lawyers are very much all over the country. One can either practice as an advocate in a court or work with corporate firms in various places.
Whether you want to be an attorney, a judge, a police officer, online courses in the law field help you to reach your academic & professional goals.
If you already work in the law field, you can continue your education with online courses. It helps you to reach the next level of your career.
Arround Rs. 4,90,001 can be eared per annum in this field. It may increase or decrease per the year.
- Criminal Lawyer
- Civil Litigation Lawyer
- Document Drafting Lawyer
- Legal Analyst
- Legal Journalist
- Legal Advisor
- Government Lawyer
Books & Study Material
- Criminal Trial and Investigation (2 Volume set) by C. Banerjee
- Commentary on The Juvenile Justice Act by Suman Nalwa , Dr. Hari Dev Kohli
- Law of Insurance (Dealing with all branches of Insurance) by N. Banerjee , S.K. Sarvaria
- English Legal System and Obligations by Lawrence Emeka Modeme
- Law For Business Students by Lazar Sarna
If you have any queries about Online Law Courses, you can ask your query below.