NEET 2017: SC (Supreme Court) Removed Age Bar

NEET

On 31st March 2017, Hon. Supreme Court has made an important decision regarding NEET 2017. The Supreme Court allowed aspiring candidates above 25 years of age to sit for the NEET examination. The age cap of 25 years has now been removed in NEET. Candidates disqualified due to introducing of 25 years upper age limit are now eligible to fill the NEET 2017 application form. CBSE has allowed filling up of application forms for such candidates through its online portal.

Apply for NEET 2017 till 5th April

The online application form for NEET 2017 which is scheduled to be held on 7th May 2017 is now available. The application window has been opened from 1st April 2017. The last date for the submission of application form will be 5th April 2017. This facility is available only for those candidates whose age is more than 25 years.

Candidates seeking admission in MBBS/BDS courses are advised to fill the application form as soon as possible. No further extension in application form will be provided after 5th April 2017. Forms submitted by any candidate after April 5 will not be accepted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).

Who Can Apply?

Candidates belonging to unreserved category must born on or before 7th May 1992 in order to apply for NEET 2017. Those who are belonging from SC/ST/OBC category must born on or before 7th May 1987. Candidates who are fulfilling the aforesaid eligibility criteria will only be eligible to apply.

1. Sonia says:

How many times we can write neet &jipmer papers & what is the age limit for these.

2. Sonia says:

Married female candidate can apply for neet & jipmer

3. ANSHIKA says:

SIR IF I TOOK ADMISSION IN BDS THIS YEAR. CAN I APPLY OR ELIGIBLE FOR THE NEET 2018 NEXT YEAR ALSO

4. Kk says:

If i failed in 12 class and appear in neet in that year .is it count?

5. shubham verma says:

I want to know that how many marks in intermediate subjects PCB to apply form.

6. manish yadav says:

Kitna Sahi karna padega

7. Saksham shivam says:

Actually,I have my 12 board exam in march 2018 in which I want to appear but I don’t want to appear in the NEET exam which would be held in that year i.e,april 2018……so,I just want to know that if i appear in 12 board in 2018 and doesn’t appear in the NEET exam of the same year i.e of year 2018.then will i lose my one chance or not….please explain in quite detail

8. Ramar k says:

My daughter was not applied for the if the board permit her to apply now for meet 2017 ie 05.04.2017. If not how can she apply the for the current year. Kindly accept her application for theNEET 2017

9. suruthi says:

Please guide me, i suruthi 12th standard completed in the year of 2017, MY DOB is on 30.04.2000, due to some personal problems, I was not applied the NNET 2017.I got latest news NEET may extended the date upto 5th April-2017, shall i eligible for the same pls

10. suruthi says:

Please guide me, i suruthi 12th standard in the year of 2017, MY DOB is on 30.04.2000, due to some personal problems, I was not applied the NNET 2017.I got latest news NEET may extended the date upto 5th April-2017, shall eligible for the same pls

11. raghvendra verma says:

No age limit in neet 2017 ? I want to knowknow that how can apply the exm neet2017.