JEECUP 2019: UP Polytechnic Counselling Procedure, Admission
JEECUP 2019 Direct admission seat allotment has been released. It is a state level entrance test conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. This exam is also known as UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination). UP Polytechnic 2019 exam is conducted for providing admission in engineering, technology, pharmacy and other diploma courses. Various polytechnic institutions affiliated to Board of Technical Education, U.P consider the JEECUP scores to offer admission in polytechnic courses. Here we are providing details about JEECUP 2019 (UP Polytechnic) including answer key, result, counselling & admission.
JEECUP 2019 Notifications
The Application form for JEECUP 2020 will be released in December, 2019.
Check here all details about the JEECUP 2019 seat allotment & further admission process. Check here for all updates.
JEECUP 2019 Direct Admission seat allotment has been released. Check here for counselling details.
JEECUP 2019 Answer Key has been released on 15th June 2019. Candidates can make objections till 17th June 2019. Check here for answer key details.
UP Polytechnic Exam Date 2019
In the table given below, candidates can check the schedule of JEECUP 2019:
|Online application form starts||20th December 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||31st March 2019|
|Modification in application||1st-7th April 2019|
|Issue of admit card||17th May 2019|
|Exam Date||26th May 2019|
|Result declaration||20th June 2019|
|Counselling begin||27th June 2019|
JEECUP Counselling 2019
The counselling process will be organized in different rounds through online mode from 27th June 2019. Students can participate in the UP Polytechnic counselling as per their performance in the entrance test.
Candidates can fill their choices of courses and colleges via online mode. Seats will be allotted to students as per the filled choices, reservation and merit of the entrance exam.
Document verification will be done at the time of seat allocation process. Candidates have to bring their original documents along with photocopies. If candidates fails to produce the authentic documents, they will not be considered for admission.
JEECUP Result 2019
The result of JEECUP 2019 exam has been released via online mode. UP Polytechnic result 2019 comprise of the actual obtained marks along with the status of those who are eligible to appear for counselling.
Candidates have to download their JEECUP score card 2019 by entering their roll number. On the basis of result, students can participate in the counselling process.
JEECUP 2020 will be conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. It is a state level polytechnic examination of UP state. UPJEE exam is organized to offer admission engineering, technology, pharmacy & other diploma courses. The online application form of JEECUP 2020 will be released in the second week of December 2019.
JEECUP Answer Key 2019
The answer key has been released on 15th June 2019 after the examination. Students will be able to check the UP Polytechnic answer key via online mode. Candidates can make correction regarding the answer key till 17th June 2019.
The answer key contains all the correct answers of the questions asked in the JEECUP examination. Through answer key, students can calculate their rough marks.
UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2019
JEECUP admit card 2019 is available through online mode only. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, immediately contact to the council.
At the exam centre, candidates have to carry their admit card along with one photo identity proof. Candidates must preserve their admit card till the admission process.
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2019
Here we are providing the detailed exam pattern for JEECUP exam:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline (pen and paper based) mode.
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type questions asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Duration: The exam duration will be three hours.
- Session: The exam will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. Morning (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM) and Afternoon (2:30 PM – 5:30 PM).
- Medium: The questions paper will be printed in both Hindi and English language.
- Subjects: It will be different as per the courses opted by students.
- Answer Mode: Students must use blue or black ball point pen to mark their answers.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for wrong answers and multiple answers.
UP Polytechnic Syllabus
- The syllabus will be of 10th or 12th class standard.
- Candidates must prepare for the exam as per the officially prescribed syllabus.
- For engineering, the syllabus will comprise of mathematics, physics and chemistry subjects.
- For Diploma in Pharmacy, questions will be asked from physics, chemistry and biology/ mathematics subjects.
Candidates are advised to go through the given below preparation tips to achieve expected marks in the examination:
- First of all, candidates should find out all the details regarding the officially prescribed syllabus.
- Prepare a suitable time-table and plan accordingly.
- Take help from the reference books and previous year question papers.
- Make short notes on difficult topics and revise them in the end time of preparations.
- Do meditation and yoga it will help you to concentrate in your studies.
FAQ (Most Asked Questions)
JEECUP Application Form 2019
- The application form is available only through online mode.
- Candidates can be permitted to fill only one UP Polytechnic application form 2019 in each shift of exam.
- Details in the application form should be filled as per the 10th class certificates.
- Students are required to upload their photograph, signature and left thumb impression.
- The images should be uploaded in the JPEG format.
- The correction window has been provided by the authority.
- Candidates do not send the hard copy of the application to the council.
- Aadhaar card will be mandatory to fill the application.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 300/- for general & OBC and Rs. 200/- for SC & ST candidates.
- Bank charges will also be added.
- Application fee will not be refundable.
- Fee payment can be done through online mode or e-challan of SBI bank.
UP Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Here we have provided the eligibility criteria of various courses offered under JEECUP exam:
Age Criteria: The candidates age should not be more than 14 years as on 1.07.19.
|A||Engineering & Technology Diploma||10th or equivalent exam passed or appearing with at least 35% marks.|
|B||Agriculture Engineering||10th or equivalent exam passed or appearing with agriculture subject in 12th.|
Minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
|C||Fashion Design, Home science and Textile design and engineering||10th or equivalent exam passed or appearing with at least 35% marks.|
|D||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||12th passed or appearing|
Must have Hindi and English subjects in 10th or 12th
|Library & Information Science||10+2 passed or appearing|
|E1 (Bio)/E2 (Math)||Diploma in Pharmacy||Pass Intermediate examination with Physics & Chemistry (as a compulsory subject) along with Mathematics/Biology.|
|F||Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue culture)||B.Sc passed or appearing with biology, chemistry/biochemistry subjects.|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma course||Graduation degree in any stream (appearing candidates can also apply).|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||Pass 12th examination & obtain 35% marks in the examination.|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||12th passed or appeared with science stream.|
Must have obtained 50% marks in PCM subjects.
|K1 to K8||Lateral Entry in Engineering & Technology Diploma Course||12th passed or ITI|
For any other queries about JEECUP 2019, you may leave your question below in the comment box.