JEECUP 2019 (UP Polytechnic) Application Form (Released) – Apply Here
JEECUP 2019 (UP Polytechnic) Application form has been extended till 31st March 2019. JEECUP 2019 is a state level examination also known as UP Polytechnic 2019 examination. UPJEE (Polytechnic) exam will be regulated by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. Various colleges and institutions of Uttar Pradesh state consider the JEECUP scores to offer admission in different polytechnic courses. Admissions will be offered in engineering, technology, pharmacy & other diploma courses. Here we are providing details about JEECUP Application Form 2019.
JEECUP 2019 Application Form – Extended till 31st March
JEECUP 2019 Application form has been extended till 31st March 2019. ऐप्लिकेशन फ़ॉर्म भरने के लिये यहाँ क्लिक करें।
Note: Candidates those belong to General category of EWS (Economically Weaker Section) can apply from 1st-4th April 2019.
JEECUP 2019 Exam date has been revised. It will be conducted on 26th May 2019. Click here for exam date details.
Candidates can check here some major details about the UP Polytechnic (JEECUP) 2019 application form 2019:
- Students can access the application form from 20th December 2018.
- UP Polytechnic 2019 application form is available through online mode.
- Students have to submit only one application form in each shift of exam.
- Aadhaar card will be mandatory to fill the application.
- The council will provide the opportunity to make correction in the application through online mode.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression in JPEG format.
- The dimension should be 3.5cm x 4.5 cm for photograph and 3.5cm x 1.5cm for signature and thumb impression.
- There will be no need to send the confirmation page to the council.
- The application fee is Rs. 300/- for general & OBC and Rs. 200/- for SC & ST candidates.
- Candidates will pay the application fee through debit/credit card and net banking.
- Candidates can also pay through e-challan of SBI bank.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
Below, we are providing the eligibility criteria for various courses offered through UP Polytechnic examination:
Age Criteria: The candidates age should not be more than 14 years as on 1.07.19.
|Engineering & Technology Diploma||10th or equivalent exam appearing or passed with 35% marks.|
|Agriculture Engineering||10th or equivalent exam appearing or passed with 35% marks.|
Agriculture subject in 12th standard.
|Diploma in Pharmacy||10+2 passed with Physics & Chemistry (compulsory subjects) with Mathematics/Biology.|
|Fashion Design, Home science and Textile design and engineering||High School passed with at least 35% marks.|
|Post Graduate Diploma course||Graduation in any stream (both passed or appearing candidates)|
In the table given below, we are providing the official dates of JEECUP 2019:
|Application form release||20th December 2018|
|Last date for application submission||31st March 2019 (Extended)|
|Application correction window||1st-7th April 2019|
|Exam date||26th May 2019|
How to Apply for JEECUP (UP Polytechnic)
Here we are providing the detailed procedure to fill the JEECUP 2019 application form:
- Click on the official website link. (link is provided above)
- Click on the respective online application link as per your group.
- Go through the “New Candidate Registration” section.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Read all the given instructions and click on “Click here to Proceed” button.
- Now, fill your registration details and click on the “Validate Aadhaar”.
- Fill other required details like communication, qualification, course applying, etc.
- After submitting the details, an application number will be generated.
- Go through the “Upload Images” section.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Now, click on the “Pay Examination Fee” option.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- After the successful fee payment, click on the “Download Confirmation Page” option.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for further use.
Click here to check how to fill instructions.
For any other queries about JEECUP 2019 Application Form, you may leave your queries below.