JEECUP 2019 Exam Pattern, UP Polytechnic Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme
Latest Applications Open 2019:
JEECUP 2019 exam pattern provides the scheme of examination. This includes question paper type, exam mode, exam duration, marking scheme, total asked questions. JEECUP 2019, also known as UP Polytechnic is the well-known state level entrance examination of Uttar Pradesh. It is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE), Lucknow. Through this examination, the students are admitted to the diploma courses offered in engineering, non-engineering, and other technical disciplines. The UP Polytemchnic 2019 exam will be held on 28th April 2019. Here, we have posted the overall information about UPJEE 2019 Exam Pattern.
JEECUP 2019 Exam Pattern
JEECUP 2019 will be conducted for various groups (Group A to Group K). There will be one paper for each group of JEECUP.
There is different question paper for different examination for which the syllabus will also differ. Here, we are providing details regarding UP Polytechnic exam pattern 2019:
- Number of Questions: The question paper will consist of total 100 questions. For each group, the separate question paper will be there that contains the questions as per the choice of the course.
- Question Paper Type: Only objective type questions will be asked in the examination for which four options are provided and the candidates are required to choose only one correct answer.
- Medium of Question Papers: All Examination papers are printed in two columns, one in Hindi and other in English Medium.
- Subjects: Varies Group to Group.
- Language: The question paper will be printed in English as well as in the Hindi Language.
- Mode of Exam: JEECUP will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Duration: The total time allotted to solve the question paper is 3 hours. Group A (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses) – 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. For Group B to K7 (Other Courses) – 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. In case if the candidate chooses more than one response to the same question then, it is considered as a wrong answer and 1 mark will be deducted from it.
For any further assistance regarding JEECUP 2019 Exam Pattern, you may leave your comments below in the comment box.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- LPU (Top Placements) - 2019 Application Open Now.
- Jain University (Ranked 5th University) - B.Tech Application Open.
- Manipal University (#1 Private University) - 2019 Application Open.
- SRM University AP (Top Placements) - B.Tech 2019 Application Open.
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham ('A' by NAAC) - B.Tech Application.