Assam CEE 2023 Application Form (Till 3rd April) – Apply Here
Assam CEE 2023 Application fee payment can be done till 6th April 2023. Assam Combined Entrance Examination (Assam CEE) will be conducted by the Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU). It is a state level entrance exam conducted once in a year. The candidates who want to take admission in engineering course have to apply for the exam. Candidates who will clear the exam will get admission in various government universities and institutions located across Assam State. In this article we have provided complete details about Assam CEE 2023 Application Form such as fee payment, eligibility, application date, etc.
Assam CEE 2023 Application Form – Fee Payment till 6th April
Assam CEE 2023 Application Fee Payment can be done till 6th April 2023. Click here for fee payment.
Assam CEE 2023 Application Form can be filled till 3rd April 2023. Click here to apply.
Following are the details about Assam CEE 2023 Application form with some key instructions given below:
- The Assam CEE application form is available through online mode.
- The application form for Assam CEE 2023 has been issued from 14th March 2023.
- Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- Fill the application form with details like academic, personal, and contact details, etc.
- After entering the details upload the scanned photograph and signature in specified format.
- The details enter in application form must be authentic if any information is wrong application form will be rejected.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 3rd April 2023.
- Download the application form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode.
- The application fee can be paid using Debit card, Credit card, or Net Banking.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for all the candidates.
Assam CEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for Assam CEE 2023 given below:
- Domicile: Candidate must be permanent resident of the Assam and Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria: The candidate minimum age limit will be 17 years and maximum 21 years to apply for the exam.
- Relaxation: There will be relaxation of 3 years for ST/ ST category candidates.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must obtain at least 50% marks in aggregate and (45% for SC and 40% for ST category candidates).
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must pass with subjects like. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects.
Assam CEE 2023 Application Date
Check the official application date for Assam CEE 2023 below:
|Online registration begins
|14th March 2023
|Last date to register
|3rd April 2023
|Last date for fee payment
|6th April 2023
|Entrance exam date
|28th May 2023
How to Apply for Assam CEE 2023
Check the steps for filling the online application form for Assam CEE 2023 given below:
- Go to the website (link is provided above).
- Click on “Register Now” button.
- Enter the required details and click on the “Register” button.
- Candidates have to read the instructions carefully before filling the online form filling.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, academic details, communicational details, phone number, etc.
- After entering the details candidate must upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature in specified format and size.
- Click on Next and save the form.
- Then candidate have to pay the application fee through online payment facility available on the CEE 2023 login portal.
- Application fee will be paid using Debit card, Credit card, and Net Banking.
- After completing the application form candidate must review all the details before submitting the application form.
- Download the form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Leave your comments below if you have any other query related to Assam CEE 2023 Application Form.