DU Admission Form 2018, Application Form (Released) – Apply Here
Delhi University 2018 Registration for UG & PG courses can be filled till 7th June 2018. DU Admission Form 2018 is released through online mode for all the courses. Delhi University (University of Delhi) is public central collegiate university of India. The university organizes a university level examination for admission to the UG, PG & Ph.D courses called as Delhi University Entrance Exam. The admission into these courses will be done on the basis of merit prepared by the score of entrance exam or qualifying exam. Get complete information about DU Application Form 2018 which include eligibility, application dates, how to apply procedure, etc.
DU 2018 Notifications – Cut-off Released
sws_highlight hlcolor=”fbfac7″]Delhi University 2018 Cut-off has been released. [/sws_highlight] Click here to check cut off.
Delhi University 2018 Registration for UG courses can be filled till 7th June 2018. Click here to fill application form.
Delhi University 2018 Registration for PG courses can be filled till 7th June 2018. Click here to fill application form.
NOTE: Applicants who have submitted more than one application for admission are advised to retain only one correct successfully submitted application and cancel the remaining wrongly filled applications, so that only one correct application per applicant for admission to the University of Delhi remains with the University. This process must be completed by the applicants latest by 7th June, 2018. The cancellation of a particular online application can be done by the applicants by logging into their dashboard through relevant email ID and clicking on the ‘Cancellation’ button. No grievance will be entertained pertaining to the cancelled application form.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Some new changes has been introduced for the Delhi University Admission Process 2018-19. Check details below.
DU Admission New Changes Introduced:
Here we have mentioned the some new changes introduced for the admission process:
- Registration for the merit based and entrance based courses can be done on the same portal through one application.
- Details of applicant’s marks in the 12th class will be automatically captured by the software from the database provided by CBSE, once a student enters their roll number & other details.
- For admission in sports category, candidates can now submit their three best certificates instead of one. These certificates have to be uploaded as three separate documents.
- Five year integrated course in Journalism has been added as a new course to the portal.
DU 2018 Admission Form for MBA (BE) & MBA (FM) has been over by 6th January 2018.
Click here to check MBA (BE) & MBA (FM) Admission Notice
DU 2018 Admission Form for MBA (HRD) & MBA (IB) has been released now. Candidates can submit the application till 15th December 2017 (5:00 PM). Click here to fill the application form.
Click here to check MBA (HRD) & MBA (IB) Admission Notice
DU 2018 Admission Form for MBA, MBA (Executive) & Ph.D programmes has been released. Admission will be done through CAT 2017 scores. Last date to submit the application has been over by 20th November 2017. Click here to fill the application.
Click here to check MBA & Ph.D Information Bulletin
Click here to check MBA Executive Information Bulletin
DU Admission Form 2018
Candidates can get Delhi University admission form 2018 only through online mode. Candidates check other details of application form below:
- The university does not provide any facility for DU Registration 2018 through offline mode.
- DU Admission Forms is available from 15th May 2018 (for UG courses) and 18th May (for PG).
- Candidates can fill the application till 7th June 2018 for UG & PG courses.
- Candidates can also apply for more than one course in the same application but they have to paid separate application fee for each course.
- During DU Application Form 2018 filling, candidates have to upload their scanned photograph, signature, self attested ID proof, caste certificate & 10th passing certificate.
- Keep the printout copy of the filled Delhi University application form 2018 for future use.
Delhi University Admit Card 2018 for the UG & PG courses will be issued in the month of June-July 2018. The admit card will carry the information like candidate’s personal details, address and some exam related (exam centre, time and date) details.
The fee payment can be done through online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking). The application fee details are given below:
|GEN/OBC Category||SC/ST/PwD Category|
|UG/PG Courses (Entrance Exam)||Rs. 500 per course||Rs. 250 per course|
|UG Courses (Merit Based)||Rs. 150||Rs. 75 & Rs. 100/- for sports/ECA|
The complete eligibility criteria are mentioned here for DU online registration 2018:
For UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum marks are different for different courses. For B.Tech (Information technology & Mathematical Innovation), candidates have to secure minimum 60% marks (54% for OBC, 57% for PwD/ CW category & passing marks for SC/ST).
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should complete their bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum marks are different for different courses. For M.Tech (Microwave Electronics), candidates have to obtain at least 60% marks.
Delhi University 2019 application form will be released on different dates as per the courses. The application form will be provided through online mode. Delhi University will offer admission in various UG, PG courses on the basis of entrance test or merit list of the qualifying examination.
DU Application Dates
The official dates of DU online application form 2018 are given here:
|UG Courses (Entrance Based)||UG Courses (Merit Based)||PG Courses|
|Application Form Availability||15th May 2018||15th May 2018||18th May 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||7th June 2018 (6:00 PM)||7th June 2018 (6:00 PM)||7th June 2018|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of June 2018||_||17th – 21st June 2018|
How to Apply for DU 2018
Candidates have to follow the given steps for How to apply for DU Admission Forms:
- Visit to the official website. (Link is given above)
- Click on that link.
- Fill your basic details for registration.
- An email will be sent regarding to confirmation of online registration in your registered email id.
- You have to confirm your account by clicking on that link.
- Login with the “User Name” & “Password”.
- Now, you have to fill your personal & communication details.
- After that upload your scanned images (passport size photograph, signature, 10th class certificate, 12th class mark sheet, category and other relevant certificate (if applicable)).
- Now, you have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- After completing all the steps take the print copy of the filled application form for further reference.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
If you have any other doubts about DU Admission Form 2018, you can leave your query below.