GNIOT Admission 2018: Application Form, Eligibility, UPSEE Counselling
Latest Applications Open 2019:
GNIOT admission 2018 process will be started after the completion of UPSEE counselling. Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIOT) is a unit of Shri Ram Educational Trust which is affiliated to the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University. It is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India. GNIOT offers the courses in the field of engineering, management and computer science. Candidates can get admission on the basis of UPSEE score. Candidates can get the complete information regarding GNIOT admission 2018 in this article.
- UG: B.Tech, B.tech (Lateral Entry)
- PG: M.Tech, MCA, MCA (Lateral Entry), MBA
GNIOT Admission Notification 2018
GNIOT Admission 2018 Form filling process is going on. Click here to Apply.
GNIOT Application Form 2018
Go through the details given below to fill the GNIOT application form 2018.
- Candidates need to fill the online application form.
- The admission process will be started soon after the candidates will be allotted the seats through UPSEE 2018 counselling.
- Candidates must check the dates given in their allotment letter and follow the schedule given therein.
- The application form process includes the filling of application form, upload important documents and payment of application fee.
- On successful completion of the application form an application number will be generated.
- Candidate must note this number for future logins.
Candidates should satisfy the eligibility criteria given below to be a part of admission procedure.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass 10+2 from UP board or any other recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have physics and mathematics along with one subject out of Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Minimum 50% for general and 45% in case of SC candidates.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have B.Tech degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Minimum Marks: At least 60% in aggregate (55% in case of SC candidates of Haryana state only).
- Score: Candidates those have GATE/GPAT score card will be given preference.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in any stream from any university recognized form AIU.
- Minimum Marks: Must have at least 50% in aggregate (45% in case of SC candidates) without having grace marks.
- Subjects: Candidates should have mathematics at 10+2 level.
GNIOT Admission Procedure 2018
The admission in the institution will be offered on the basis of UPSEE score card. Candidates must appear in the entrance exam to get admission. Candidates have to participate in the UPSEE counselling to get admission in the institution.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
The candidates those will be allotted the seat through UPSEE counselling can appear for admission in GNIOT. On producing the seat allotment letter, candidates can get institution prospectus and the fee structure.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination is conducted for offering admission into various UG & PG courses in all the technical institutions/colleges affiliated to AKTU. The exam is organized by the Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh. It is also conducted as AKTU/UPTU entrance exam. Admission to various UG & PG courses is provided on the basis of merit obtained in UPSEE.
GNIOT Admission 2018
Candidates have to fill the request letter for issue of admission application form. The candidates those allotted the seats have to report he respective department and fill the admission form. Candidates also have to submit the original and photocopy of the documents required by the admission authority.
Candidates also have to deposit the fee required for admission. After the successful verification of asked documents and the submission of fee, the candidates will be eligible for the final admission. Candidates can report for the admission as per the dates given to them to attend the classes.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Marksheet
- Aadhar Card
- Graduation Marksheet (For PG courses only)
- Caste Certificate (OBC/ST/ST only)
- Income Proof
- Counselling Letter (If applicable)
- Gap Certificate (If applicable)
If you have any query of GNIOT Admission 2018, you can leave your query in the given below comment box.