GMAT 2020: Application (Started), Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, FAQ’s
GMAT 2020 Registration has been started. This examination is organized by Management Admission Council (GMAC). Graduation Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) is an international level examination which conducts multiple times in a year. This examination offer admission to MBA courses in India and foreign countries. Candidates can take this exam up to 5 times in a year. Candidates can check this article for more details regarding the GMAT 2020 exam, including, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and etc.
GMAT 2020 Notifications – Registration Started
GMAT 2020 Registration has been started for online exam. Check here for registration details.
GMAT 2020 Dates
There are no specific dates for GMAT 2020 examination. The examination will be conducted multiple times in one year. The registration for the exam will be available throughout the year. GMAT 2020 Appointment dates are available from 20th April, 2020 to 15th June, 2020.
Candidates must choose the exam dates at the time of registration as per their choice.
GMAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check GMAT 2020 application form details given below:
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode.
- Candidates need to enter their name, email and password for registration.
- Candidates will have to fill all the correct details in the application form including personal and academic details.
- Candidates can fill the application form throughout the year.
- Candidates must have to schedule their examination on the basis of exam dates.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for further admission procedure.
- Candidates can pay application fee through online mode via debit card, credit card and net banking.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee through offline mode via cashier checks or money checks.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee US $250 & approximately 17027.50 in India for appearing in the exam.
Admissions Closing Shortly
GMAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the GMAT 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and no maximum age limit to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree recognized from any university.
- Number of Attempts: Candidates can appear more than 5 times in one year.
- Re- Appear: Candidates have to wait for 16 days to appear again in this test.
- If candidates have achieved score of 800, must wait 5 years to take exam again.
GMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the GMAT 2020 exam pattern from the given section:
- Mode: The examination will be held in online mode.
- Time Duration: The total time duration will be 3 and ½ hours including 2 optional breaks.
- Total Marks: The questions will be of total 800 marks.
Candidates can also check the exam pattern from below:
|Sections||Time/ Number of Questions||Type of Questions||Score Range|
|Analytical writing assessment||30 minutes and 1 question||Analysis of an argument||0 to 6 (in 0.5 point increment)|
|Integrated reasoning||30 minutes and 12 questions||Graphics interpretation, table analysis, multi-source reasoning, two part analysis||1 to 8 ( in 1 point increment)|
|Quantitative reasoning||62 minutes and 31 questions||Data sufficiency, problem solving||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
|Verbal reasoning||65 minutes and 36 questions||Reading comprehension, critical reasoning, sentence corrections||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
GMAT 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check the GMAT 2020 syllabus from given section:
The syllabus will be divided in four sections i.e. analytic writing assessment, quantitative reasoning, integrated reasoning and verbal reasoning. It will check candidate’s grammar usage while presenting the answer, etc.
Second section will be integrated reasoning this will includes question like graphic interpretation, table analysis, two part analysis and multi-source reasoning etc.
Third section, will be the quantitative section. It will check candidates Maths skills. This section will include topics from data sufficiency and problem solving questions.
The last section will be verbal section it will include topics from reading comprehension and critical reasoning. Candidates can prepare some questions from verbal ability like Nouns, pronouns, adjectives, idioms, modifier, parallelism and etc.
Candidates can check some GMAT 2020 preparation tips throughout these candidates can score good marks in the exam:
- Candidates can make a proper time table for the study.
- Candidates are advised to go through the exam pattern and the syllabus of the exam.
- Firstly clear your question from the topics before switching the next one.
- Candidates must go through the previous year’s question
- Candidates can solve the mock test and question papers.
- Don’t get confuse, be confident about your preparation.
- Candidates must take healthy food to stay fit.
Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Patna, Dehradun, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mohali, Ranchi, Mysore, Bhubaneswar, Noida, Chennai, Trivandrum, Indore, Pune, Coimbatore, Manipal, Nagpur, Patiala, Vellore, Cochin, Thiruchirappalli
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
GMAT 2020 Admit Card
The exam conducting authority will not send any GMAT 2020 admit card to the candidates. Aspirants will get a GMAT 2020 confirmation letter. Confirmation letter will include details like candidates name, exam center, date and time of examination etc. Candidates must check the exam date and center on this letter.
Confirmation letter will be available from the website. Candidates are also advised to carry the confirmation letter on the day of examination. Candidates also have to carry id proof on the day of exam. Candidates must take printout of the confirmation letter.
GMAT 2020 Result
Candidates will be able to check their GMAT 2020 results after few weeks of the examination. Aspirants can preview their score card and they will be given few minutes to decide whether they want to accept the score card and cancel it. If candidates choose accept option, the score card will be sent to the universities selected by them.
Candidates can check result through online mode. The authority will sent the score card to the candidates by post or e-mail. Candidates have to download the score card. It will contain details like last five years score report and writing assessment scores.
GMAT 2020 Admission
The GMAT 2020 admission procedure will starts after the declaration of result. Admission procedure will be different for different institutions. After the exam, candidates score will be displayed on screen. These scores will be sent to the universities or b-schools selected by the students.
Admission will be offered on the basis of candidates score. The final admission selection will be based on various factors like statement of purpose, application form or final interview rounds. Academic profile, work experience, extra circular activities will be given preferences for providng admission.
If you have any query regarding the GMAT 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.