JEST 2020 Cut off, Qualifying Cut Off – Get Cut Off Here
JEST 2020 Cut Off will be released through online mode. JEST is a national level entrance exam conducted to offer admission into the integrated Ph.D. and Ph.D. courses in Theoretical computer science, Physics, Computational Biology or Neuro-Science etc. Through JEST scores, candidates get admission in various JEST participating institutions. Here in this article we have provided details related to JEST Cut Off 2020.
JEST 2020 Cut Off
After the declaration of JEST 2020 Results, the cut off marks will be released. The cut off marks will be the minimum qualifying marks to be scored in the entrance exam to be eligible for admission process.
Candidates who will successfully score the cut off marks will next move to the interview round. As per the previous trends, the JEST 2020 Cut off will be expected to be in between 20 to 25 marks.
Factors Determining Cut off
The cut off marks of JEST 2020 will be determined based on certain factors like:
- Number of candidates applied for the exam
- Number of candidates appeared in the exam
- Difficulty level of the paper
- Number of candidates passed the exam
- Availability of seats
- Reservation criteria
- Previous year trends
JEST 2020 Result
The JEST 2020 result will be declared in the fourth week of March 2020. Candidates can check their result and download their score card by online mode. The result will be announced few days before the declaration of JEST cut off.
The score card of JEST 2020 will be valid for 1 year only. Candidates can check their result by entering their username and password. The result can be checked by the students in online mode.
JEST 2020 Interview
After the declaration of results, students who have qualified their written test successfully will be next called for the interview round. The interview rounds will be started from the third week of April 2020.
Personal interviews will be individually conducted in every participating institution. The interview process will be organized through offline mode. It will be conducted on different dates as per the courses.
JEST Admission Procedure
After successfully qualifying the written test and interview round, candidates will be become eligible for the further admission process. Qualified candidates are required to report to the respective participating institutes where they want to take admission.
No centralized admission process will be conducted by the examination authority. It is necessary for the candidates to report to the institute with their original as well as attested photocopies of the required documents for the process of document verification.
JEST Participating Institutions
Some of the JEST participating institutions are listed below:
- Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore
- National Brain Research Center (NBRC), Gurgaon
- Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences, Nainital
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advances Technology
- Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc), Chennai
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam
- Satyendra Nath Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Kolkata
- Harish Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad
JEST 2020 Cut off marks must be scored by the candidates in order to take part in the admission process in various JEST participating institutes. After qualifying the entrance test, candidates will be called for the interview selection round.
If you have any query related to JEST 2020 Cut Off, you can ask your query in the comments section below.