UPSEE (UPCET) 2023: UG Admit Card (Out), City Slip (Released)
UPSEE (UPCET) 2023 UG Admit Card has been released for exams scheduled from 21st – 28th May 2023. UG City Intimation slip is available for exams from 21st – 2nd June 2023. For PG, city slip and admit card is releasing soon in May/ June 2023. UPCET offers admission into various participating universities. UPCET (UP Combined entrance test) has been scrapped. It is a state-level admission process previously also known as UPSEE. Candidates have to apply for admission through CUET UG and CUET PG scores. NTA organises CUET UG & CUET PG exams. Admissions are offered in Engineering, CSIT, Management, Pharmacy, and other fields.
The qualified candidates get admission in various Government and Private institutions situated across the state. Candidates can also apply for admission into B.Tech based on JEE Main scores and for B.Arch. admission based on NATA scores. In this article, we have provided the information about UPCET 2023 related to exam dates, application form, eligibility, pattern, etc.
Admit Card Exam Dates Exam Pattern
UPSEE (UPCET) 2023 Notifications – Admit Card Out (UG)
UPSEE (UPCET) 2023 UG Admit Card has been released for exams scheduled from 21st – 28th May 2023. City Intimation slip is available for exams from 21st – 2nd June 2023. Check here for admit card details.
UPSEE (UPCET) 2023 UG Exam cancelled for J&K candidates. Notice has been released by NTA for clarification of exam dates & centers for the state of J&K, Jharkhand and Manipur. Check here for exam dates details.
UPSEE (UPCET) 2023 PG 2023 Exam city slip and admit card is releasing soon in May/ June 2023. Check here for city slip details.
UPSEE (UPCET) 2023 Exam Date has been revised for PG admissions through CUET PG. Now it will be held from 5th June to 12th June 2023 (for PG) and from 21st to 31st May 2023 (CUET UG). Check here for exam dates details.
Admission Open 2023
UPCET 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||UPCET 2023|
|Full form||Uttar Pradesh Common Entrance Test (UPCET)|
|Selection||Through CUET UG; CUET PG scores|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate & Postgraduate|
|Mode of exam||Online mode|
UPCET 2023 Exam Dates
Check the complete official UPCET dates 2023 for admission through CUET UG/ PG:
Through CUET (UG):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online submission of application||9th February 2023|
|Last date to submit application||30th March 2023|
|Last date of fee submission||30th March 2023|
|Application correction||1st to 3rd April 2023|
|Announcement of city of exam||30th April 2023 onwards|
|Release of admit card||19th May 2023 onwards|
|CUCET UG Entrance exam||21st May – 2nd June and 5th & 6th June 2023(Reserve dates- 7th & 8th June)|
|Answer key release date||June 2023|
|Result declaration||June/ July 2023|
|Commence of Counselling||July 2023|
Through CUET (PG):
|Online submission of Application Form||20th March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||5th May 2023|
|Last date of transaction of examination fee||5th May 2023|
|Application correction||6th -8th May 2023|
|Admit card||May/ June 2023|
|CUCET PG exam||5th to 12th June 2023|
|Answer key release date||2nd week of July 2023|
|Result declaration||2nd week of July 2023|
|Commencement of counselling||3rd week of July 2023|
UPCET 2023 Admit Card
UPCET 2023 Admit Card will be released from 2nd week of May 2023 for CUET UG through online mode. Every candidate have to download the admit card online as the university will not send it by post. To download the admit card, candidates have to enter their login ID and password.
Candidates have to make sure to carry their admit cards at the examination hall. UPCET admit card contains general details such as category, sub-category, gender, name, fathers name, etc. Along with the admit card candidates must carry photo identity proof as well.
UPCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Check below UPCET Exam pattern 2023 for UG/ PG admission through CUET UG/ PG:
For UG Courses (CUET UG):
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be available through online CBT mode.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Sections: There will be three section – Section IA (13 languages), Section IB (20 languages), Section II (27 domain specific subjects) & Section III (general test).
- Medium: The exam will be offered in 13 languages Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
- Time Duration: The duration of exam for slot I will be 3 hours and 15 minutes and for slot II it will be 3 hours and 45 minutes.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer, 5 marks will be given and -1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
For PG Courses (CUET PG):
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
- Language: Paper will be held in Hindi & English (bilingual) except for language and Sahitya papers.
- Number of Questions: There are total 100 questions in the paper.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer candidate will get 4 marks and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
UPCET 2023 Syllabus
UPCET Syllabus 2023 for CUET UG/ PG entrance examination varies from course to course, whereas the exam syllabus for UG and PG level courses is listed below:
For UG the syllabus will include topics from Physics, Biology, and Chemistry subjects studied in class 12th.
For PG admission into various courses, the syllabus will include topics from the respective graduation subjects.
For Mathematics: Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics and Statics, etc.
For Physics: Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis, Linear Momentum and collisions,Gravitation, Oscillatory motion, Mechanics of solids and fluids, heat and thermodynamics, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Magnetism in Matter, wave optics, etc.
For Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Acid-Base Concepts, Colloids, Colligative Properties of Solution, Periodic Table, Thermochemistry, General Organic Chemistry, Isomerism, Polymers, Carbohydrates, etc.
For Biology: Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Mechanism of Organic Evolution, Human Genetics and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Mammalian Anatomy, Animal Physiology, Plant Cell, Protoplasm, Ecology, Ecosystem, Genetics, important phyla, etc.
UPCET 2023 Preparation Tips
Check here some UPCET preparation tips which candidates can use to improve their performance of UPCET exam:
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best book and study materials available.
- Practice the previous year’s question paper and sample paper.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs):
UPCET 2023 Exam Centers
The list of UPCET exam centres where exam will be conducted is listed below:
UPCET 2023 Answer Key
The UPCET Answer key 2023 will help candidates in calculating the probable score obtained in the exam. The Answer key will release in June 2023. The final answer key will be released along with the UPCET results. To download the UPCET 2023 answer key candidate have to login using application number and date of birth or password.
The answer key will be displayed on the screen as PDF. The final UPCET 2023 answer key will release once the objections are checked by the authorities.
UPCET 2023 Result
The UPCET 2023 Result will be released in second week of July 2023. As per the performance of the candidates in the UPCET exam, a separate merit list for each course will be prepared. The merit position and scorecard with marks in each subject will be made available on the website.
To check the UPCET result, candidates will be asked to provide details such as application number, roll number, date of birth, etc. Candidates whose name will be listed on the merit list will be invited to counselling process. Make sure to take the printout of the result for future reference.
UPCET 2023 Counselling
The authority will conduct UPCET 2023 counselling after the result is published. The counseling procedure will have 5 rounds conducted through online mode for all eligible and qualified candidates. The Counselling will be commenced from third week of July 2023.
After completing the UPCET counselling round, the seat allotment will be declared which can be accessed by the candidates. The counselling will be done on the basis of UPCET rank and thereafter candidates will be called for counselling process for final admission. No changes in college or branch will be possible after the allocation of seats.
Document Required for UPCET Counselling 2023:
- Class 10th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Category certificate
- Sub-category certificate
- UPCET Admit card
- UPCET Rank card
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate, etc.
UPCET 2023 Application Form
The following are the details regarding the UPCET 2023 Application form:
- The UPCET 2023 Application form for admission through CUET (UG) has been released. It continued till 30th March 2023.
- The UPCET 2023 Application form has been available through online mode.
- The application form for CUET (PG) has been made available from 20th March to 19th April 2023.
- Candidates need to fill in all the details such as Name, Father’s Name, and Mother’s Name, in the application form.
- Candidates need to upload scanned documents like photographs, mark sheets, and signatures in the application form.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future references.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee by Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
The following is the amount charged for each candidate:
For CUET (UG):
|No of Subjects||General (UR)||OBC-NCL/ EWS||ST/ SC/ PWBD /Third gender||Centres outside India|
|Up to 3 subjects||Rs.750/-||Rs.700/-||Rs.650/-||Rs.3750/-|
|Up to 7 subjects||Rs.1500/-||Rs.1400/-||Rs.1300/-||Rs.7500/-|
|Up to 10 subjects||Rs.1750/-||Rs.1650/-||Rs.1550/-||Rs.11000/-|
For CUET (PG):
|Category||Within India||Outside India|
|Application fee (for upto three test papers)||Fee for additional test papers (per test paper)||Application fee (for up to three test paper)||Fee for additional test paper|
|General||Rs 1000/-||Rs 500/-||Rs 5000/-||Rs 1500/-|
|OBC-NCL/ Gen-EWS||Rs 800/-||Rs 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd gender||Rs 750/-||Rs 400/-|
|PWBD||Rs 700/-||Rs 400/-|
How to Apply for UPCET 2023:
- Step-1: Go to the online website.
- Step-2: Click on the link for ‘New registration’.
- Step-3: Now click the link to apply online for CUET UG/ PG.
- Step-4: Candidate have to register by entering basic & other details.
- Step-5: Candidate have to enter the details like name, email id, phone number, etc.to fill the application form.
- Step-6: Upload documents required in the application form.
- Step-7: Pay the application fee as prescribed for various categories.
- Print the application form & fee receipt.
UPSEE Application Form Correction
The application correction for UPSEE through CUET UG can be done from 1st to 3rd April 2023 and for CUET (PG) from 6th -8th May 2023. Only successfully enrolled candidates will be allowed to make changes through the online link provided on website.
UPSEE correction facility will be available in few fields. The application form correction facility for all candidates will be available through online mode. The editing will be done within the time prescribed.
UPCET Eligibility Criteria 2023
The UPCET Eligibility criteria 2023 as per CUET UG/ PG for various courses is given below:
For UG Courses (through CUET UG):
For B.Tech (Biotech):
- Qualifying Exam: The candidates must pass 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must obtain in 12th level should be at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST candidates).
- Subject: For B.Tech (Biotech) the candidates must pass with subjects like Physics and Mathematics/ Biology as a compulsory subject and any one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subjects.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 12th (Intermediate) exam of UP Board or 10+2 level exam or its equivalent.
- Marks: Candidate in qualifying exam must have obtained minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST categories).
For Postgraduate Courses:
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed BCA/ B.Sc /B.Com/ BA (3 yrs minimum) from recognized university/ institution.
- Subject: Candidates must have passed qualifying degree with Mathematics at 12thlevel or Graduation level or its equivalent.
- Marks: Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ category).
For M.Tech (Bio medical Engineering):
- Qualification: Students must have passed B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics & Comm. Eng/ Electronics Engg/ Instrumentation & Control Eng/ Electrical & Electronics Engg/ Electronics & Instrument/ Instrumentation & Control Eng.
If you have any other query related to UPCET 2023, you can write it in the comments section below.
Guidance for bpharma and bsc nursing
form fill karne ke liye koi bhi link open nahi hota b pharma ke liye
Application form is closed now through CUET.
Cuet ug ke registration me OTP nhi aa raha hai
You are advised to try it again with good network connection. Also, make sure you have proper recharge in that particular number.
Syllabus for MCA exam CUET 2023
And application starting date
You are advised to check complete syllabus in the admission brochure.
Sir upsee ka form 2023ka kab tak aayega
We will update in article whenever application form details will be out.