UPSEE (UPCET) 2023: Special Round Allotment (Out), Merit List
UPSEE (UPCET) 2023 Allotment Result (Special Round) has been released for various UG/PG courses. UPCET offers admission into various participating universities. UPCET (UP Combined entrance test) has been scrapped. It is a state-level admission process previously also known as UPSEE. Candidates have to apply for admission through CUET UG and CUET PG scores. NTA organises CUET UG & CUET PG exams. Admissions are offered in Engineering, CSIT, Management, Pharmacy, and other fields.
The qualified candidates get admission in various Government and Private institutions situated across the state. Candidates can also apply for admission into B.Tech based on JEE Main scores and for B.Arch. admission based on NATA scores. In this article, we have provided the information about UPCET 2023 related to exam dates, application form, eligibility, pattern, etc.
UPSEE (UPCET) 2023 Notifications – Allotment Out (Special Round)
UPSEE (UPCET) 2023 Allotment Result (Special Round) has been released for various UG/PG courses. Check here for counselling details.
UPSEE (UPCET) 2024 Exam will be conducted in the month of May/ June 2024. Check more details about UPSEE (UPCET) 2024 here.
Admission Open 2023
UPCET 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||UPCET 2023|
|Full form||Uttar Pradesh Common Entrance Test (UPCET)|
|Selection||Through CUET UG; CUET PG scores|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate & Postgraduate|
|Mode of exam||Online mode|
UPCET 2023 Exam Dates
Check the complete official UPCET dates 2023 for admission through CUET UG/ PG:
Through CUET (UG):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online submission of application||9th February 2023|
|Last date to submit application||30th March 2023|
|Last date of fee submission||30th March 2023|
|Application correction||1st to 3rd April 2023|
|Announcement of city of exam||30th April 2023 onwards|
|Release of admit card||19th May 2023 onwards|
|CUCET UG Entrance exam||21st May – 2nd June and 5th & 6th June 2023 (Reserve dates- 7th & 8th June)|
|Answer key release date||29th June 2023|
|Result declaration||15th July 2023|
|Commence of Counselling||28th July 2023 onwards|
Through CUET (PG):
|Online submission of Application Form||20th March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||5th May 2023|
|Last date of transaction of examination fee||5th May 2023|
|Application correction||6th -8th May 2023|
|Admit card||from 3rd June 2023|
|CUCET PG exam||5th to 17th June 2023|
|Answer key release date||13th July 2023|
|Result declaration||20th July 2023|
|Commencement of counselling||4th August 2023 onwards|
UPCET 2023 Answer Key
The UPCET Answer key 2023 helps the candidates in calculating the probable score obtained in the exam. The CUET UG Answer key has been released for UG admissions. The final answer key is released along with the UPCET results. To download the UPCET 2023 answer key candidate have to login using application number and date of birth or password.
The answer key has been displayed on the screen as PDF. The final UPCET 2023 answer key has been released once the objections are checked by the authorities.
UPCET 2023 Result
The UPCET 2023 Result has been released in second week of July 2023. As per the performance of the candidates in the UPCET exam, a separate merit list for each course will be prepared. The merit position and scorecard with marks in each subject will be made available on the website.
To check the UPCET result, candidates will be asked to provide details such as application number, roll number, date of birth, etc. Candidates whose name will be listed on the merit list will be invited to counselling process. Make sure to take the printout of the result for future reference.
UPCET 2023 Cut Off
The cut off are the minimum marks which candidates have to secure in the entrance exam to be eligible for the admission. Candidates will be able to decide their choice of colleges & courses with the help of the cut off marks.
Candidates can check UPCET Cut Off through online mode only. It is released separately for each category, institute and courses on the website. To check the cut off marks list, candidates have to visit the website of the authority
UPCET 2023 Counselling
The authority conducts UPCET 2023 counselling after the result is published. The counseling procedure have 5 rounds conducted through online mode for all eligible and qualified candidates. The Counselling has been commenced from 28th July 2023 for UG & from 4th August 2023 for PG.
After completing the UPCET counselling round, the seat allotment has been declared which can be accessed by the candidates. The counselling will be done on the basis of UPCET rank and thereafter candidates is called for counselling process for final admission. No changes in college or branch will be possible after the allocation of seats.
Document Required for UPCET Counselling 2023:
- Class 10th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Category certificate
- Sub-category certificate
- UPCET Admit card
- UPCET Rank card
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate, etc.
UPCET 2023 Admit Card
UPCET 2023 Admit Card has been released from 19th May 2023 for CUET UG through online mode. Every candidate have to download the admit card online as the university not send it by post. To download the admit card, candidates have to enter their login ID and password.
Candidates have to make sure to carry their admit cards at the examination hall. UPCET admit card contains general details such as category, sub-category, gender, name, fathers name, etc. Along with the admit card candidates must carry photo identity proof as well.
UPCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Check below UPCET Exam pattern 2023 for UG/ PG admission through CUET UG/ PG:
For UG Courses (CUET UG):
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be available through online CBT mode.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Sections: There will be three section – Section IA (13 languages), Section IB (20 languages), Section II (27 domain specific subjects) & Section III (general test).
- Medium: The exam will be offered in 13 languages Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
- Time Duration: The duration of exam for slot I will be 3 hours and 15 minutes and for slot II it will be 3 hours and 45 minutes.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer, 5 marks will be given and -1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
For PG Courses (CUET PG):
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
- Language: Paper will be held in Hindi & English (bilingual) except for language and Sahitya papers.
- Number of Questions: There are total 100 questions in the paper.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer candidate will get 4 marks and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
UPCET 2023 Syllabus
UPCET Syllabus 2023 for CUET UG/ PG entrance examination varies from course to course, whereas the exam syllabus for UG and PG level courses is listed below:
For UG the syllabus will include topics from Physics, Biology, and Chemistry subjects studied in class 12th.
For PG admission into various courses, the syllabus will include topics from the respective graduation subjects.
For Mathematics: Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics and Statics, etc.
For Physics: Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis, Linear Momentum and collisions,Gravitation, Oscillatory motion, Mechanics of solids and fluids, heat and thermodynamics, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Magnetism in Matter, wave optics, etc.
For Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Acid-Base Concepts, Colloids, Colligative Properties of Solution, Periodic Table, Thermochemistry, General Organic Chemistry, Isomerism, Polymers, Carbohydrates, etc.
For Biology: Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Mechanism of Organic Evolution, Human Genetics and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Mammalian Anatomy, Animal Physiology, Plant Cell, Protoplasm, Ecology, Ecosystem, Genetics, important phyla, etc.
UPCET 2023 Preparation Tips
Check here some UPCET preparation tips which candidates can use to improve their performance of UPCET exam:
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best book and study materials available.
- Practice the previous year’s question paper and sample paper.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs):
UPCET 2023 Exam Centers
The list of UPCET exam centres where exam will be conducted is listed below:
UPCET 2023 Application Form
The following are the details regarding the UPCET 2023 Application form:
- The UPCET 2023 Application form for admission through CUET (UG) has been released. It continued till 30th March 2023.
- The UPCET 2023 Application form has been available through online mode.
- The application form for CUET (PG) has been made available from 20th March to 19th April 2023.
- Candidates need to fill in all the details such as Name, Father’s Name, and Mother’s Name, in the application form.
- Candidates need to upload scanned documents like photographs, mark sheets, and signatures in the application form.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future references.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee by Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
The following is the amount charged for each candidate:
For CUET (UG):
|No of Subjects||General (UR)||OBC-NCL/ EWS||ST/ SC/ PWBD /Third gender||Centres outside India|
|Up to 3 subjects||Rs.750/-||Rs.700/-||Rs.650/-||Rs.3750/-|
|Up to 7 subjects||Rs.1500/-||Rs.1400/-||Rs.1300/-||Rs.7500/-|
|Up to 10 subjects||Rs.1750/-||Rs.1650/-||Rs.1550/-||Rs.11000/-|
For CUET (PG):
|Category||Within India||Outside India|
|Application fee (for upto three test papers)||Fee for additional test papers (per test paper)||Application fee (for up to three test paper)||Fee for additional test paper|
|General||Rs 1000/-||Rs 500/-||Rs 5000/-||Rs 1500/-|
|OBC-NCL/ Gen-EWS||Rs 800/-||Rs 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd gender||Rs 750/-||Rs 400/-|
|PWBD||Rs 700/-||Rs 400/-|
How to Apply for UPCET 2023:
- Step-1: Go to the online website.
- Step-2: Click on the link for ‘New registration’.
- Step-3: Now click the link to apply online for CUET UG/ PG.
- Step-4: Candidate have to register by entering basic & other details.
- Step-5: Candidate have to enter the details like name, email id, phone number, etc.to fill the application form.
- Step-6: Upload documents required in the application form.
- Step-7: Pay the application fee as prescribed for various categories.
- Print the application form & fee receipt.
UPSEE Application Form Correction
The application correction for UPSEE through CUET UG can be done from 1st to 3rd April 2023 and for CUET (PG) from 6th -8th May 2023. Only successfully enrolled candidates are allowed to make changes through the online link provided on website.
UPSEE correction facility is available only in few fields. The application form correction facility for all candidates is available through online mode. The editing can be done within the time prescribed.
UPCET Eligibility Criteria 2023
The UPCET Eligibility criteria 2023 as per CUET UG/ PG for various courses is given below:
For UG Courses (through CUET UG):
For B.Tech (Biotech):
- Qualifying Exam: The candidates must pass 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must obtain in 12th level should be at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST candidates).
- Subject: For B.Tech (Biotech) the candidates must pass with subjects like Physics and Mathematics/ Biology as a compulsory subject and any one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subjects.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 12th (Intermediate) exam of UP Board or 10+2 level exam or its equivalent.
- Marks: Candidate in qualifying exam must have obtained minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST categories).
For Postgraduate Courses:
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed BCA/ B.Sc /B.Com/ BA (3 yrs minimum) from recognized university/ institution.
- Subject: Candidates must have passed qualifying degree with Mathematics at 12thlevel or Graduation level or its equivalent.
- Marks: Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ category).
For M.Tech (Bio medical Engineering):
- Qualification: Students must have passed B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics & Comm. Eng/ Electronics Engg/ Instrumentation & Control Eng/ Electrical & Electronics Engg/ Electronics & Instrument/ Instrumentation & Control Eng.
If you have any other query related to UPCET 2023, you can write it in the comments section below.