UPSEE (UPCET) 2021 Application Correction (Extended) – Edit Form Here

UPSEE 2021 Application Form Correction

UPSEE (UPCET) 2021 Application Form Correction has been extended till 23rd July 2021. Corrections in the application form of UPSEE can be done via online mode. There is one time opportunity for the candidates to correct mistakes in the filled-in application form. UPSEE is a state level exam which is organized for admission to first year and second year professional courses in the field of engineering, management, etc. In this article, we are providing complete information regarding UPSEE/AKTU/UPTU Application Form Correction 2021.

UPSEE 2021 Application Form Correction – Extended

newiconUPSEE (UPCET) 2021 Application Correction has been extended till 23rd July 2021.  Click here to make correction.

Get latest news & updates about UPSEE (AKTU/UPTU) 2021 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

UPSEE (UPCET) 2021 Conducting authority has provided correction facility to the candidates, who have successfully fill UPSEE 2021 Application Form. Candidates have provided correction facility from 17th to 23rd July 2021.

It has been made available for the limited time period and candidates have to rectify all defect within that period of time. Correction facility is given only in few particulars. After due date, any changes in the application form will not be entertained. No candidates are allowed to change their mistakes via offline mode(fax/ application including e-mail, etc.).

Candidates are only able to edit limit and specific data as correction facility is be applicable for every data, So candidates are advised to fill application form very carefully.

Candidates need to login using application number and password to access the correction link. Students must note that UPTU application form correction window has been opened only for the specified time.

UPTU (UPCET) Application Form Correction Details

Corrections in Applicant Name, Application Number, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and DOB will not be permitted.

Corrections/changes facility is offered only in the limited fields of AKTU/UPTU application form 2021. The fields which can be corrected are as follows:

• Gender
  • Parent Domicile
  • Qualifying Examination passed/ appeared from college situated in
  • Category
  • Subcategory
  • Rural Weightage Claimed
  • Qualifying Examination
  • Choice of Examination Centre
  • Education Details
  • Subjects in Qualifying Examination
  • Seeking Admission For
  • Paper in which you wish to appear
  • Mobile Number
  • Email Address
  • Photograph
  • Signature

How to Edit AKTU/UPTU/UPSEE 2021 Application Form

Students may follow these guidelines for making changes in the application form of AKTU/UPTU/UPSEE 2021:

• Click on the link to reach website of Conducting Authority (Link is given above).
  • A login page will be opened on the screen.
  • Login by entering your application number, password and security pin.
  • Now, the application form will be opened in the editable mode.
  • Candidates can now make changes/modifications wherever required.
  • After corrections, revised confirmation page will be generated.
  • Students must take extra printouts of corrected acknowledgement page for further use.

Things to keep in mind while making corrections:

• Candidates must review all the information provided before submitting the form.
  • Candidates must fill all the fields.
  • Students must also upload all mandatory documents as per the requirement.
  • After the completion of correction window, no further corrections facility in the application will be entertained.

UPSEE (UPCET) 2021 Application Form

UPSEE 2021 Registration Form has been released form 1st April 2021. Candidates are able to register themselves through online mode only via the website of Conducting Authority.

Candidates must fill application form before last date of submission as, application from is not accepted after the last date of submission. Last date for submission of Application Form is till 15th July 2021. Candidates are advised to fill the form before the last date.

The application fee for UPSEE (UPCET) 2021 can be paid through online mode. Male/ Transgender candidates of General/ OBC category is Rs. 1300/- while female/ SC/ ST/ PwD category have to submit Rs. 650/- as its application fee.

If you have any queries regarding UPSEE (UPCET) 2021 Application Form Correction, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.

1. Farhan khan says:

Exam kb hogaaaa ????

So far there is no confirm exam dates for UPCET but we will let you know as soon as authority will release anything on this regards, till then stay tuned and keep checking our article regularly for latest updates.

2. Sudhanshu Pal says:

Hello sir , Their is big mistake in my entrance form.And i want to refill my form so,please cancel my form and refund money

As the registration portal is already closed so refilling the application form won’t be possible for now, however you can contact to the official help desk regarding the withdrawal of application form.

3. Anjali Gupta says:

Sir how to change my applying course in uptu application form?

4. Pooja Gupta says:

Sir I made a mistake in 12th board roll no how can I correct this ??

5. Adesh says:

Abhi bhi sudhar 8 July se dikha rha hai

6. Sonali Dubey says:

Sir,i made a mistake in category how can i correct it?

7. Deepak Kumar says:

Hi sir I make mistakes in my school address .when correction windows will open.

8. Rohit shrivastava says:

Hi sir there is no any correction option.
    still written that correction will be start from 8 july.
    is it right?

9. Rohan singh says:

Hii sir/mam,
    The correction window was about to open yesterday but it’s still not opened , please revert ASAP.

10. Shubham verma says:

Hi sir, Main UG mai mba integrated fill kr diya hai , Mujhe sirf MBA krna hai PG se. Plss correct my mistake.

11. Utkarsh says:

Hi sir/mam,
    The correction window was about to open today but I am not seeing any link or anything at upcet site or inside my upcet application form.Please provide me some information about this topic.

As the dates has been extended for registration so that might effect the dates for correction facility, so stay tuned and keep checking our articles regularly for latest updates.

12. Monika says:

In up bed form i forget to add post graduation details can I add it when edit link will available

13. Akriti says:

I have given UPTU 2020 and in the registration form I have filled my name “AKRITI YADAV” as it was mentioned in my I’D (Adhar Card)but on my other certificates like High school and intermediate marksheet it’s only” AKRITI “. Now I have Adhar card after correction with the name

“AKRITI”.

Sir please look into this and let me know what should I do regarding this as the counselling starts from 19th October 2020.

14. Mohd moazzam says:

Sir form me name galat ho gaya hai sahi ho sakta hai kiya

15. Amit says:

Form me male ke jagah female ho gya tha jo correct kr diya h pr jo extra fees h vo submit nhi ho rahi h pls sir bataiye

16. Raj dwivedi says:

Sir I filled form for mba but in admit card showing paper no 4 that is related to mba integrated n already I have done graduation..Pls suggest what to do n what not to do..?

17. Siya Dwivedi says:

I was not able to change my city for examination can I do it now is there any solution for this

18. Kavita yadav says:

Sir, i have entered the place where i was that time now i wanted to chnge my city center sir i u please give a last chance to chnge it otherwise i will not be able to give the exam please

19. Aryan Singh says:

I want to change my centre city
    I didn’t got information about centre change please help

20. Trisha Mishra says:

Sir i shifted to Dhanbad due to some circumstances can i please get my centre changed to dhanbad because the is literally no chances of me going back to Ballia for the exam since the cases in UP are increasing day by day . Sir please help me i really can afford to miss this exam and i have high hopes in getting a hood rank and a good college through this test, please help me,the situation was really critical that is why i have to travel to Dhanbad

21. Aanchal Rathi says:

I have not upload my class 12 Mark’s how can Iupload that now???

22. vivek singh says:

sir mene course choose krne mistake krdi ab kb correction hoga isme

23. Vivek singh says:

Sir mene aktu firm fill krte time b.tech fill kr diya or mujhe b.pharma Krna tha.to ab correction date kb aayegi 5 August ke baad or ye ho jayega correct kya

24. Priyam pathak says:

Sir by mistake I had filled my form in b arc I have to apply for b tech lateral entry plz correct it sir

25. Ajay Kumar Gautam says:

Sir mughe corection ka date nahi pta chala. Mughe centre change karna hi.please sir ak baar aur mauka de dijiye.

26. Shreshtha Gupta says:

Sir actually I was wishing to give uptu exam for btech but after diverting up my mind I am wishing to fill it for b pharma but I have forgotten to done so and correction date is closed. Can anyone help me in this problem. To tell me how can I now fill it for b pharma exams.

27. Abhishek Thakur says:

Sir plz tell me can any chance to increase the correction date of UPTU2020

28. Shivansh gautam says:

I made a mistake in my mother surname how can I correct it.
    Is there any chance of reopen correction window