UPSEE 2020 Application Form Correction (Started) – Edit Here
UPSEE 2020 Application Form Correction has been started from 18th March 2020. Corrections in the application form of UPSEE would be done via online mode. There will be the one time opportunity for the candidates to correct mistakes in the filled-in application form. UPSEE is a state level exam which is organized for admission to first year and second year professional courses in the field of engineering, management, etc. In this article, we are providing complete information regarding UPSEE/AKTU/UPTU Application Form Correction 2020.
UPSEE 2020 Application Form Correction – Started
UPSEE 2020 Application Correction has been extended till 3rd June 2020. Click here to make correction.
The application form correction has been started from 18th March 2020. The correction can be done till 31st May 2020. During this period, candidates can make changes in their duly submitted application form.
It is limited time period for candidates to rectify their mistakes. Correction facility is given only in few particulars. After due date, any changes in the application form will not be entertained.
Candidates those have submit their UPSEE 2020 application form before the due date are allowed to make corrections. Correction can be done via online mode. After the due date, no correction will be entertained.
No candidates will be allowed to change their mistakes via offline mode(fax/application including e-mail, etc.).
Candidates need to login using application number and password to access the correction link. Students must note that UPTU application form correction window has been opened only for the specified time.
UPTU Application Form Correction Details
Corrections in Applicant Name, Application Number, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and DOB will not be permitted.
Corrections/changes facility is offered only in the limited fields of AKTU/UPTU application form 2020. The fields which can be corrected are as follows:
- Parent Domicile
- Qualifying Examination passed/ appeared from college situated in
- Rural Weightage Claimed
- Qualifying Examination
- Choice of Examination Centre
- Education Details
- Subjects in Qualifying Examination
- Seeking Admission For
- Paper in which you wish to appear
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
How to Edit AKTU/UPTU/UPSEE 2020 Application Form
Students may follow these guidelines for making changes in the application form of AKTU/UPTU/UPSEE 2020:
- Click on the official website link. (link is given above)
- A login page will be opened on the screen.
- Login by entering your application number, password and security pin.
- Now, the application form will be opened in the editable mode.
- Candidates can now make changes/modifications wherever required.
- After corrections, revised confirmation page will be generated.
- Students must take extra printouts of corrected acknowledgement page for further use.
Things to keep in mind while making corrections:
- Candidates must review all the information provided before submitting the form.
- Candidates must fill all the fields.
- Students must also upload all mandatory documents as per the requirement.
- After the completion of correction window, no further corrections facility in the application will be entertained.
UPSEE 2020 Application Form
UPSEE 2020 application form is made available via online mode. Candidates are able to fill the application form from 27thJanuary 2020. The last date to submit application form will be 31st May 2020. Candidates are advised to also provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number as all important information will be send to it.
The application fee for UPSEE 2021 will be paid through online mode. Male/ Transgender candidates of General/ OBC category will be Rs. 1300/- while female/ SC/ ST/ PwD category will have to submit Rs. 650/- as its application fee.
If you have any queries regarding UPSEE 2020 Application Form Correction, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.