UPSEE (UPCET) 2021 Application Correction, Registration – Edit Here
UPSEE (UPCET) 2021 Application Form Correction will be started from 2nd to 4th May 2021. Corrections in the application form of UPSEE will be done via online mode. There will be the one time opportunity for the candidates to correct mistakes in the filled-in application form. UPSEE is a state level exam which is organized for admission to first year and second year professional courses in the field of engineering, management, etc. In this article, we are providing complete information regarding UPSEE/AKTU/UPTU Application Form Correction 2021.
UPSEE 2021 Application Form Correction
UPSEE (UPCET) 2021 Conducting authority will provide correction facility to the candidates, who have successfully fill UPSEE 2021 Application Form. Candidates will provide correction facility from 2nd to 4th May 2021.
It will be available for the limited time period and candidates have to rectify all defect within that period of time. Correction facility will be given only in few particulars. After due date, any changes in the application form will not be entertained. No candidates will be allowed to change their mistakes via offline mode(fax/ application including e-mail, etc.).
Candidates will only be able to edit limit and specific data as correction facility will not be applicable for every data, So candidates are advised to fill application form very carefully.
Candidates need to login using application number and password to access the correction link. Students must note that UPTU application form correction window has been opened only for the specified time.
UPTU (UPCET) Application Form Correction Details
Corrections in Applicant Name, Application Number, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and DOB will not be permitted.
Corrections/changes facility will be offered only in the limited fields of AKTU/UPTU application form 2021. The fields which can be corrected will be as follows:
- Parent Domicile
- Qualifying Examination passed/ appeared from college situated in
- Rural Weightage Claimed
- Qualifying Examination
- Choice of Examination Centre
- Education Details
- Subjects in Qualifying Examination
- Seeking Admission For
- Paper in which you wish to appear
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
How to Edit AKTU/UPTU/UPSEE 2021 Application Form
Students may follow these guidelines for making changes in the application form of AKTU/UPTU/UPSEE 2021:
- Click on the link to reach website of Conducting Authority (Link will be given above).
- A login page will be opened on the screen.
- Login by entering your application number, password and security pin.
- Now, the application form will be opened in the editable mode.
- Candidates can now make changes/modifications wherever required.
- After corrections, revised confirmation page will be generated.
- Students must take extra printouts of corrected acknowledgement page for further use.
Things to keep in mind while making corrections:
- Candidates must review all the information provided before submitting the form.
- Candidates must fill all the fields.
- Students must also upload all mandatory documents as per the requirement.
- After the completion of correction window, no further corrections facility in the application will be entertained.
UPSEE (UPCET) 2021 Application Form
UPSEE 2021 Registration Form has been released form 1st April 2021. Candidates will able to register themselves through online mode only via the website of Conducting Authority.
Candidates must fill application form before last date of submission as, application from will not be accepted after the last date of submission. Last date for submission of Application Form is till 30th April 2021. Candidates are advised to fill the form before the last date.
The application fee for UPSEE (UPCET) 2021 will be paid through online mode. Male/ Transgender candidates of General/ OBC category will be Rs. 1300/- while female/ SC/ ST/ PwD category will have to submit Rs. 650/- as its application fee.
If you have any queries regarding UPSEE (UPCET) 2021 Application Form Correction, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.