UPSEE Application Form Correction 2018 Started – Make Correction Here

UPSEE Application Form Correction 2018UPSEE 2018 Application Form Correction can be done till 5th April 2018. Corrections in the application form of UPSEE can be done via online mode. It is the one time opportunity for the candidates to correct mistakes in the filled-in application form. UPSEE is a state level exam which is organized for admission to first year and second year professional courses in the field of engineering, management, etc. In this article, we are providing complete information regarding UPSEE 2018 Application Form Correction.

UPSEE Application Form Correction 2018 – Started

newiconUPSEE 2018 Application Form Correction for UG and PG courses can be done till 5th April 2018 (5:00 PM) through login. Click here to make correction.

Get latest news & updates about UPSEE 2018 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

The application form correction can be made from 26th March to 5th April 2018. During this period, candidates can make changes in their duly submitted application form. Candidates who have submitted their UPSEE 2018 application form before the due date are allowed to make corrections. Correction can be done via online mode. Candidates need to login using application number and password to access the correction link. Students must note that UPTU application form correction window is opened only for the specified time. After the due date, no correction/updation will be entertained.

UPTU Application Form Correction Details

Corrections/changes facility is offered only in the limited fields of AKTU/UPTU application form 2018. Corrections in Applicant Name, Application Number, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and DOB will not be permitted. The fields which can be corrected are as follows:

• Gender
  • Parent Domicile
  • Qualifying Examination passed/ appeared from college situated in
  • Category
  • Subcategory
  • Rural Weightage Claimed
  • Qualifying Examination
  • Choice of Examination Centre
  • Education Details
  • Subjects in Qualifying Examination
  • Seeking Admission For
  • Paper in which you wish to appear
  • Mobile Number
  • Email Address
  • Photograph
  • Signature

How to Make Corrections in AKTU/UPTU/UPSEE 2018 Application Form

Students may follow these guidelines for making changes in the application form of AKTU/UPTU/UPSEE 2018:

• Click on the official website link. (link is given above)
  • A login page will be opened on the screen.
  • Login by entering your application number, password and security pin.
  • Now, the application form will be opened in the editable mode.
  • Candidates can now make changes/modifications wherever required.
  • After corrections, revised confirmation page will be generated.
  • Students must take extra printouts of corrected acknowledgement page for further use.

If you have any queries regarding UPSEE Application Form Correction 2018, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.

1. Yamuna gupta says:

Sir, I have mistake in filling option of fee waiver in 1st round of registration of uptu can it change again plzzzzzzz reply

2. Aruhi says:

I upload my obc category certificate during verification then also i treated as general.

3. Akanksha says:

Sir by mistake I select fee waiver option.how can I discard it?

4. Renu says:

Sir I have uploaded all the details but it is not verified yet…. It has been around 60 hours since I have uploaded the form…..how can I know wether my form is rejected or not

5. Shashank Gupta says:

sir
    mera upsee ke form mey passing year mistakes hogya hai kya ye is time correct ho jayega please sir please reply me
    aur ye kaise correct hoga koi process hai please sir reply me

6. Satyam says:

If i am having caste certificate of 2014 & i have given application to make the new certificate but till date i have not got it how should i do the counselling process???

7. Brijesh kumar yadav says:

Sir by mistake I can select no option on fees weiver option what is the process to change it

8. aayushi says:

Sir, I have uploaded my credentials on UPSEE website on 25/06/2018 and the documents are still not verified. It’s been 3 days now. Also, I have paid the amount for counselling. Sir, what should I do? Please help.

9. Arpit singh says:

Sir, I appeared in aktu entrance exam 2018 on the basis of diploma. And I am qualified for upsee counselling 2018.
    I registered for counselling on upsee.nic.in I uploaded three certificate income,10th class certificate and academic qualifications exam marksheet. As academic qualifications marks heat I uploaded my 1st semester (3rd year) report card on the suggestion of a counseller.
    I uploaded it at 3 or 4’o clock on 25/06/2018 but after some hour upsee showed a link on its website for the candidate who have not yet received diploma certificate. there is a declaration form for such candidates. But I have already uploaded other certificate. I have done payment also.
    Sir, therefore I want help how I can upload declaration form.

10. Nitigya says:

sir by mistake i have selected SC category i am of GN the results have been declared how can i change it now ??

11. Richa sharma says:

Sir,i have already completed all the step regarding to the registration of upsee counseling-2018. As i am applying for btech(lateral entry) so after completion of all step one document uploaded at the upsee site regarding to the diploma final year maksheet but till then i have submitted wrong document so please sir help me out in this matter. After correction i will pay my counseling fees.

12. saloni priya says:

sir ,
    I have made mistake in filling category. i am general and by mistake i filled to Sc. Which i noticed at the time of counselling. In online counselling they are asking for caste certificate.
    sir is there any solution.