KCET 2021 Application Form (Till 20th July), Registration – Apply Here
KCET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 20th July 2021. KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance test. It is conducted every year by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Through this exam admission is offered in the field of Engineering, pharmacy etc. Admission in medical courses will be offered through NEET scores and in architecture courses, candidates will get admission based on NATA scores. Candidates can read this article to know all about KCET application form 2021 including application form, fee, eligibility, dates and much more.
KCET 2021 Application Form – Extended
KCET 2021 Marks Entry Link is activated. QE marks in the link will be enabled from 21st September 2021. Click here for entry.
KCET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 20th July 2021. Click here to apply.
Here candidates can check all details about KCET 2021 application form:
- KCET 2021 Application Form has been made available through online mode. Any offline facility is not provided.
- Candidates can apply for KCET 2021 from 15th June 2021.
- Application process can be done based on various steps- registration, application filling process, document uploading and fee payment.
- Fill all details carefully in the application form including personal, communicational and academic.
- Upload the image of documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format & size.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 16th July 2021 without any late fee.
- Application correction window will be opened from 19th July 2021.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedures.
- Candidates can submit their application fee through e -challan.
- Demand draft should be drawn in favor of executive director, Karnataka examination authority payable at Bangalore.
- Application Fee will not be refundable under any circumstances.
Here in the table we have given fee structure for all category candidates:
|Karnataka||GM, 2A, 2B, 2A, 3B||Rs. 500|
|SC, ST, CAT- I||Rs. 250|
|Female candidates of Karnataka state||Rs. 250|
|Outside Karnataka||GM||Rs. 750|
|Outside India||GM||Rs. 5000|
KCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check KCET eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th & 12th level from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain 45% aggregate (40% marks for SC/ ST category) marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Mathematics and English subjects along with any from chemistry/ biology/ biotechnology.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10+2 level or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 50% aggregate (45% aggregate marks for SC/ ST category) marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates should pass their qualifying examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
- Appearing: Candidate who are appearing in 12th class can also apply.
For B. Pharma:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should pass with 45% marks (40% aggregate marks for SC/ ST) in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects in their qualifying exam.
KCET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check official KCET application dates in the given table:
|Application starts from||15th June 2021|
|Last date to submit application||16th July 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||19th July 2021|
|Application correction||19th to 22nd July 2021|
|Availability of admit card||13th August 2021|
|Exam date||28th & 29th August 2021|
How to Apply for KCET 2021
Candidates can check complete procedure about how to fill KCET 2021 application form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the given link for registration.
- Enter your basic details i.e. name, mobile number, date of birth, email ID etc.
- Now click on ‘login’ button and enter your login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill correct details in the application or to avoid any rejection of the application form.
- Fill details including personal, academic i.e. address, parent’s details and then click ‘submit’ button.
- After filling all the correct details proceed to upload documents.
- Now upload your recent passport size photograph, signature and left thumb impression in the given specific format.
- All documents should be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg format and size.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Now submit application fee through e- challan and submit the application form.
- Candidates are advised to check all details carefully before submission of the application form.
- Take multiple printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
Through this article, we have mentioned all details about KCET 2021 application form. Candidates can check all about application form, fee, eligibility, dates etc. Candidates must fill correct details in the filled application form to avoid any kind of mistake.
If you have any other query about KCET 2021 Application Form, then you can leave your queries below.