Manipal MET 2023: Registration (5th Oct), Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
Manipal MET 2023 Application Form is releasing on 5th October 2022 for various UG/ PG courses. Admissions are conducted in various phases for admission into various courses. Manipal University conducts its own entrance exam MET (Manipal Entrance Test) for the admission seekers. Manipal MET is a university level entrance test through which candidates get admission into various UG & PG courses. Admission is provided in the field of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Commerce, Arts, etc. courses based on MET scores.
Besides MET exam, the university also offers admission into various programs on the basis of departmental test, Manipal Entrance Test (MET)+ Departmental test (DT) or national level entrance test scores. In this article, we have provided complete details about Manipal MET 2023 such as application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, pattern, syllabus, etc.
Manipal MET 2023 Notifications – Application Starting On 5th Oct
Manipal MET 2023 Application Form is releasing on 5th October 2022 for various UG/ PG courses. Check here for application details.
Manipal MET 2023 Overview
|Name of Exam||Manipal Entrance Test 2023|
|Conducting Body||Manipal Academy of Higher Education or Manipal University|
|Exam Commonly Known As||Manipal MET (Formerly as MU OET)|
|Level of Examination||University Level Exam|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Centre Based Online Test|
Manipal MET 2023 Exam Dates
Check the official Manipal MET Exam dates 2023 in the below given table for various Phases:
|Start to submit the application form||5th October 2022|
|The deadline to submit the application form||2nd week of May 2023 (Phase I)|
|Online slot booking||1st week of May 2023 (Phase I)|
|MET 2023 Exam Date||3rd week of May 2023 (Phase I)|
|Result announcement||3rd week of June 2023|
|Counseling session||July 2023|
Manipal MET 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check the Manipal MET 2023 Application Form details below:
- The Manipal MET 2023 application form will be released through online mode.
- The application form will be released on 5th October 2022.
- Candidates have to fill the details in application form such as personal details, course selection, qualification details, etc.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature, etc.
- After filling the form, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 2nd week of May 2023 (Phase I) and 3rd week of June 2023 (Phase II and III).
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee for the Manipal MET 2023 will be available through online and offline mode.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit/ credit card or net banking method.
- For offline method candidate can pay through Demand Draft (DD).
|General Candidates||Rs.2000 (Test fee – Rs.1400, course fee – Rs.600)|
|NRI/ Foreign/ NRI Sponsored/ International||Rs 2500/-|
How to Apply for Manipal MET 2023:
- Step 1: Visit the website of the Manipal University
- Step 2: Click on the registration link to register.
- Step 3: Candidates need to fill in all the required details in the application form like name, email ID, and mobile number.
- Step 4: Click on the submit button.
- Step 5: After that candidate will get the registration ID and password
- Step 6: The candidate needs to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- Step 7: To complete the application form process candidate needs to pay for the application form using online payment gateways.
- Step 8: Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future references.
Manipal MET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Manipal MET Eligibility criteria 2023 for various courses is provided below:
- Qualification: The candidate must have passed 12th class exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics, Physics and English as mandatory subjects in qualifying exam.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech or AMIE or any equivalent degree from any recognised university.
- Marks: Candidate must have obtained minimum 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age limit: There is no minimum age limit to apply.
Manipal MET 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below Manipal MET Exam pattern 2023:
- Mode of Exam: The paper will be available in online mode.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 2 hours & 30 minutes to solve the paper.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will contain total of 200 questions.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Check below section-wise number of questions in below given table:
|Subjects||No Of Questions|
|English and General Aptitude||30|
Manipal MET 2023 Syllabus
Check here Manipal University Syllabus for 2023 entrance test. Check below subject wise syllabus for Physics, Chemistry & General English:
- Physics: Atomic physics, Dynamics, Physical optics, Current electricity, Heat, Geometrical optics, Electrostatics.
- Chemistry: Stoichiometry, Organic compounds with oxygen 2, Chemical kinetics, Gaseous state, Periodic properties, Atomic structure, Oxidation number, Chemical bonding 2, Hydrocarbons 2, Solid-state, Coordination compounds, Amines, Haloalkanes, Carbohydrates, Chemical Thermodynamics 2, Organic chemistry, Amino acids and proteins, Isomerism
- Mathematics: The element of number theory, Circles, Analytical geometry, Trigonometry, Group theory, Vectors, Conic sections, Matrices & determinants.
- General English: Comprehension passage, Spotting of errors, Vocabulary, Sentence improvement, Grammar
Manipal MET 2023 Preparation Tips
Following are Manipal MET preparation tips 2023 to score well in the entrance exam:
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a balanced schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make notes of important topics and review them from time to time.
- Mental and physical well-being can be fair by doing yoga.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
Manipal MET 2023 Admit Card
The Manipal MET Admit card 2023 will be available through online mode after slot booking. The slot booking process will start from 1st week of May 2023 (Phase I) and 1st week of June 2023 (Phase II). At the time of slot booking, candidate need to select exam date, timing, exam date, city, etc.
Once the slot booking will get over then only candidates will be able to download the admit cards. The candidate have to appear with the admit card on the day of the exam without admit card no one will be allowed to enter the exam center.
Manipal MET 2023 Result
The Manipal MET 2023 result will be published in 3rd week of June 2023 through online mode. To check the result, candidate have to enter their login credentials like username and password. The rank card will be also released together with Manipal MET result 2023.
The merit list will be also prepared on the basis of qualifying marks. The result will be also released separately for different courses. After the release of the merit list, candidates will be called for counselling. The candidates must take the printout of the result for other rounds.
Manipal MET 2023 Cut Off
The Manipal MET 2023 Cut Off will be released by the authority based on the candidate’s performance in the exam. Based on the cut off, candidates will be called for the counseling process. Candidates need to score more than the prescribed cut-off marks to be eligible for the counseling procedure.
The Manipal MET cut off 2023 will be available by online mode on the website of the exam conducting authority. The cut-off list will be prepared by the authority for the shortlisted candidates for the counselling procedure.
Manipal MET 2023 Counselling
The Counselling process is the last process for admission after declaration of the result. Manipal MET counselling 2023 will commence in July 2023. The candidates need to participate in the MET counselling for allotment of seats and admission.
The allotment of the seats will be based on the number of candidate’s participation, availability of seats, etc. Complete schedule will be released on the website stating complete instructions.
Candidates need to carry some of the important documents for the verification process:
- Manipal MET Admit card
- Manipal MET rank card
- Migration certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- 10th, 12th mark sheets
- Photo id proof
- Passport size photograph, etc.
If you have any other query related to Manipal MET 2023, you can ask your query or doubts in the comment section below.