Manipal MET 2023: Counselling (Open), Allotment, Merit List (Out)
Manipal MET 2023 Counselling Process has been started for B.Tech & various UG/ PG courses. Application Form is open for B.Tech & other UG/ PG courses. Exam Dates have been announced. Admissions are conducted in various phases for admission into various courses. Manipal University conducts its own entrance exam MET (Manipal Entrance Test) for the admission seekers. Manipal MET is a university level entrance test through which candidates get admission into various UG & PG courses. Admission is provided in the field of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Commerce, Arts, etc. courses based on MET scores.
Besides MET exam, the university also offers admission into various programs on the basis of departmental test, Manipal Entrance Test (MET)+ Departmental test (DT) or national level entrance test scores. In this article, we have provided complete details about Manipal MET 2023 such as application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, pattern, syllabus, etc.
Manipal MET 2023 Notifications – Counselling Started
Manipal MET 2023 Counselling has been started for B.Tech & other UG/ PG courses. Check here for counselling details.
Manipal MET 2023 Cut Offs are available for B.Tech & other UG/ PG courses. Check here for cut off details.
Manipal MET 2023 Results are available for B.Tech & other UG/ PG courses. Check here for result details.
Manipal MET 2024 Exam will be held in last week of April 2024. Check more details about Manipal MET 2024 here.
Manipal MET 2023 Result/ Merit List (Phase 1) is releasing in 2nd week of June 2023. Check here for result details.
Manipal MET 2023 Overview
|Name of Exam||Manipal Entrance Test 2023|
|Conducting Body||Manipal Academy of Higher Education or Manipal University|
|Exam Commonly Known As||Manipal MET (Formerly as MU OET)|
|Level of Examination||University Level Exam|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Centre Based Online Test|
Manipal MET 2023 Exam Dates
Check the official Manipal MET Exam dates 2023 in the below given table for various Phases:
|Phase 1||Phase 2|
|Start to submit the application form||5th October 2022||Open|
|The deadline to submit the application form||Ongoing||20th May 2023|
|Online slot booking||21st to 24th April 2023||22nd May to 23rd May 2023|
|MET 2023 Exam Date||28th April to 30th April 2023||27th May to 28th May 2023|
|Counselling session||From 14th June 2023 (B.Tech)|
Manipal MET 2023 Result
The Manipal MET 2023 result has been published through online mode. To check the result, candidate have to enter their login credentials like username and password. The rank card is also released together with Manipal MET result 2023.
The merit list is also prepared on the basis of qualifying marks. The result is also released separately for different courses. After the release of the merit list, candidates are called for counselling. The candidates must take the printout of the result for other rounds.
Manipal MET 2023 Cut Off
The Manipal MET 2023 Cut Off is released by the authority based on the candidate’s performance in the exam. Based on the cut off, candidates are called for the counselling process. Candidates need to score more than the prescribed cut-off marks to be eligible for the counseling procedure.
The Manipal MET cut off 2023 is available by online mode on the website of the exam conducting authority. The cut-off list is prepared by the authority for the shortlisted candidates for the counselling procedure.
Manipal MET 2023 Counselling
The Counselling process is the last process for admission after declaration of the result. Manipal MET counselling 2023 has been commenced from 14th June 2023 for B.Tech. The candidates need to participate in the MET counselling for allotment of seats and admission.
The allotment of the seats is based on the number of candidate’s participation, availability of seats, etc. Complete schedule is released on the website stating complete instructions.
Candidates need to carry some of the important documents for the verification process:
- Manipal MET Admit card
- Manipal MET rank card
- Migration certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- 10th, 12th mark sheets
- Photo id proof
- Passport size photograph, etc.
Manipal MET 2023 Admit Card
The Manipal MET Admit card 2023 is available through online mode after slot booking. The slot booking process has been started from 21st to 24th April 2023 (Phase I) and from 22nd May to 23rd May 2023 (Phase II). At the time of slot booking, candidate need to select exam date, timing, exam date, city, etc.
Once the slot booking gets over then only candidates are able to download the admit cards. The candidate have to appear with the admit card on the day of the exam without admit card no one is allowed to enter the exam center.
Manipal MET 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below Manipal MET Exam pattern 2023:
- Mode of Exam: The paper will be available in online mode.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 2 hours & 30 minutes to solve the paper.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will contain total of 200 questions.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Check below section-wise number of questions in below given table:
|Subjects||No Of Questions|
|English and General Aptitude||30|
Manipal MET 2023 Syllabus
Check here Manipal University Syllabus for 2023 entrance test. Check below subject wise syllabus for Physics, Chemistry & General English:
- Physics: Atomic physics, Dynamics, Physical optics, Current electricity, Heat, Geometrical optics, Electrostatics.
- Chemistry: Stoichiometry, Organic compounds with oxygen 2, Chemical kinetics, Gaseous state, Periodic properties, Atomic structure, Oxidation number, Chemical bonding 2, Hydrocarbons 2, Solid-state, Coordination compounds, Amines, Haloalkanes, Carbohydrates, Chemical Thermodynamics 2, Organic chemistry, Amino acids and proteins, Isomerism
- Mathematics: The element of number theory, Circles, Analytical geometry, Trigonometry, Group theory, Vectors, Conic sections, Matrices & determinants.
- General English: Comprehension passage, Spotting of errors, Vocabulary, Sentence improvement, Grammar
Manipal MET 2023 Preparation Tips
Following are Manipal MET preparation tips 2023 to score well in the entrance exam:
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a balanced schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make notes of important topics and review them from time to time.
- Mental and physical well-being can be fair by doing yoga.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
Manipal MET 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check the Manipal MET 2023 Application Form details below:
- The Manipal MET 2023 application form has been released through online mode.
- The application form has been released on 5th October 2022.
- Candidates have to fill the details in application form such as personal details, course selection, qualification details, etc.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature, etc.
- After filling the form, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 20th April 2023.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee for the Manipal MET 2023 is available through online and offline mode.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit/ credit card or net banking method.
- For offline method candidate can pay through Demand Draft (DD).
|General Category Candidates||Application Fee – Rs.600 (all courses)|
Entrance Test fee – Rs.1400 (selected courses)
Total – Rs.2000
|NRI/ Foreign/ NRI Sponsored/ International||Rs.2500/-|
How to Apply for Manipal MET 2023:
- Step 1: Visit the website of the Manipal University
- Step 2: Click on the registration link to register.
- Step 3: Candidates need to fill in all the required details in the application form like name, email ID, and mobile number.
- Step 4: Click on the submit button.
- Step 5: After that candidate will get the registration ID and password
- Step 6: The candidate needs to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- Step 7: To complete the application form process candidate needs to pay for the application form using online payment gateways.
- Step 8: Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future references.
Manipal MET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Manipal MET Eligibility criteria 2023 for various courses is provided below:
- Qualification: The candidate must have passed 12th class exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics, Physics and English as mandatory subjects in qualifying exam.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech or AMIE or any equivalent degree from any recognised university.
- Marks: Candidate must have obtained minimum 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age limit: There is no minimum age limit to apply.
If you have any other query related to Manipal MET 2023, you can ask your query or doubts in the comment section below.