Manipal MET Admit Card 2021, Slot Booking (Started) – Get Here
Manipal MET 2021 Slot Booking (Phase 2) has been started from 1st June 2021. Manipal Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded after 24 hours of slot booking. Manipal Entrance Test (MET) is a university-level examination. This examination is regulated by the Manipal University for admission to various UG & PG courses. Candidates have to book a slot in Manipal Slot Booking 2021 procedure to get an admit card. Check this article to get complete information about Manipal University 2021 Admit Card.
Manipal MET Slot Booking 2021 – Started (Phase 2)
Manipal MET 2021 Slot booking (Phase 2) has been started from 1st June 2021. Click here to book slot.
Manipal MET 2021 Slot booking has been from 8th April 2021 for phase I. Click here to book slot.
The slot booking system is a web-based online scheduling system. In this process, candidates must have to choose test center, date & time of exams as per their choices. It is done on a first-come-first-served basis & subject to availability. It is only available for candidates, those submitted their application form successfully before the last date.
A slot once booked cannot be changed under any circumstances. It is necessary to book a slot to get an admit card. Without MU OET 2021 slot booking, no admit card will be provided to the candidates.
Manipal MET Slot Booking 2021 Schedule
Below, we have mentioned schedule of Manipal University Slot Booking 2021 for phase 2. Candidate should book a slot before the last date.
|Slot booking starts||8th April 2021|
|Last date to book slot||1st to 3rd June 2021|
|Exam Date||11th to 14th June 2021 (phase 2)|
Manipal Admit Card 2021
Candidates can get their MU OET 2021 admit card only through online mode. It does not issue to candidates via post or fax. It can be generated after 24 hours of slot booking. Admit card will be issued only those candidates who book their slots by using the online test booking system before the last date of Manipal University slot booking.
Candidates can get their admit card by entering their application number & test booking password. The authority also send a copy of your Manipal hall ticket via email to your registered email address.
Candidates should take two print out copy of it on A4 size paper only. Check all details carefully printed on it, especially photograph & signature. If any discrepancies occur in it, contact the officials immediately. No candidates are allowed to appear for an exam with a valid Manipal University hall ticket. Candidates should be preserved it & produced at the time of counselling. It is comprised of given details such as candidate name, roll number, photograph, signature, an address of the test center, date & time of the test, etc.
Documents Required on Exam Day
Candidates must bring given documents on exam day:
- Two Copies of Admit Card
- One Photocopy of Application Form
- Any one of the following Photo ID Proof:
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- School/College Photo ID Card
How to Download
Candidates should follow given step by step procedure to get Manipal Admit Card 2021:
- Go to the official website (Link is provided above).
- Click on the link.
- A new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Fill your “Application Number”, “OTBS Password” & “Security Code” in a given space.
- Then, click on “Login” button.
- Book a slot.
- After slot booking, download your admit card.
- Keep a printout copy of it to appear in the examination.
Instructions for Candidates
Candidates should follow given instructions on exam day:
- Candidates should ensure they will reach exam center as per reporting time mentioned in Manipal University admit card 2021.
- Candidates have to register their name at the registration counter at exam center where their admit card will be authenticated.
- Candidates should enter the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should not carry any material, printed or written, calculators, bits of papers, clark table, electronic watches, laptop, mobile phones, walkie-talkie sets, etc.
- No candidates will be allowed to go outside after beginning of the examination.
- At the end of the examination, candidates must sign the attendance sheet in the presence of the examiner. The examiner will also put their signature in the place given on the admit card.
If you have any other queries about Manipal MET Admit Card 2021, you can leave your comments in the comment box.