Manipal MET 2023 Admit Card (Out), Phase 2 Slot Booking (Open)
Manipal MET 2023 Online Slot Booking System (OTBS) is available from 22nd May 2023 for Phase 2 exam. Manipal E-Admit Cards can be downloaded after slot booking. Manipal Entrance Test (MET) is a university-level examination. This examination is regulated by the Manipal University for admission to various UG & PG courses. Candidates have to book a slot in Manipal Slot Booking 2023 procedure to get an admit card. Check this article to get complete information about Manipal University Admit Card 2023.
Manipal MET Slot Booking 2023 – Started (Phase 2)
Manipal MET 2023 Online Slot Booking System (OTBS) has been started from 22nd May 2023 for Phase 2 exam. Manipal E-Admit Cards can be downloaded after slot booking. Click here for slot booking.
The slot booking system is a web-based online scheduling system. In this process, candidates have to choose test center, date & time of exams as per their choices. It is done on a first-come-first-served basis & subject to availability. It is only available for candidates, those submitted their application form successfully before the last date.
A slot once booked cannot be changed under any circumstances. It is necessary to book a slot to get an admit card. Without MU OET 2023 slot booking, no admit card will be provided to the candidates.
Manipal MET Slot Booking 2023 Schedule
Below, we have mentioned schedule of Manipal University Slot Booking 2023 for various phases. Candidate should book a slot before the last date.
|Phase 1||Phase 2|
|Slot booking starts||21st to 24th April 2023||22nd May to 23rd may 2023|
|E-Admit card generation||after slot booking||after slot booking|
|MET 2023 Exam Dates||28th April to 30th April 2023 (Phase I)||27th May to 28th May 2023|
Manipal Admit Card 2023
Candidates will get their MU OET 2023 admit card only through online mode. It does not issue for candidates via post or fax. It can be generated after online slot booking. Admit card will be issued only those candidates who book their slots by using the online test booking system before the last date of Manipal University slot booking.
Candidates will get their admit card by entering their application number & test booking password. The authority also sends a copy of your Manipal hall ticket via email to your registered email address.
Candidates should take two print out copy of it on A4 size paper only. Check all details carefully printed on it, especially photograph & signature. If any discrepancies occur in it, contact the officials immediately. No candidates are allowed to appear for an exam with a valid Manipal University hall ticket.
Candidates should be preserved it & produced at the time of counselling. It is comprised of given details such as candidate name, roll number, photograph, signature, an address of the test center, date & time of the test, etc.
Documents Required on Exam Day
Candidates must bring given documents on exam day:
- Two Copies of Admit Card
- One Photocopy of Application Form
- Any one of the following Photo ID Proof:
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- School/College Photo ID Card
How to Download MET Admit Card
Candidates should follow given step by step procedure to get Manipal Admit Card 2023:
- Go to the website (Link is provided above).
- Click on the link.
- A new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Fill your “Application Number”, “OTBS Password” & “Security Code” in a given space.
- Then, click on “Login” button.
- Book a slot.
- After slot booking, download your admit card.
- Keep a printout copy of it to appear in the examination.
Instructions for Candidates
Candidates should follow given instructions on exam day:
- Candidates should ensure they will reach exam centre as per reporting time mentioned in Manipal University admit card 2023.
- Candidates have to register their name at the registration counter at exam center where their admit card will be authenticated.
- Candidates should enter the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should not carry any material, printed or written, calculators, bits of papers, clark table, electronic watches, laptop, mobile phones, walkie-talkie sets, etc.
- No candidates will be allowed to go outside after beginning of the examination.
- At the end of the examination, candidates must sign the attendance sheet in the presence of the examiner. The examiner will also put their signature in the place given on the admit card.
If you have any other query about Manipal MET 2023 Admit Card, you can leave your comment in the comment box provided below.