MET 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Get Manipal University MU-OET Eligibility
MET 2020 Eligibility Criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates in order to get admission in various courses in Manipal University. MET is a university level entrance test organized every year to offer admission into various UG and PG courses. Candidates after qualifying this test can take admission into engineering, nursing, pharmacy and other programme in university affiliated institutions. In this article we have provided complete details about MU OET 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
MET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the MU OET 2020 application form, candidates must go through the complete eligibility criterion necessary for admission into various courses:
For B.Tech Course:
- Candidate should have cleared his/her 10+2 level exams or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Candidate in his/her 12th level exams must have scored minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the other optional subjects.
- Candidate must have cleared his 10+2 level with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects with optional subjects as Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or any other technical vocational subjects.
For B.Tech Lateral:
- Candidate must have passed his/her 12th level exams or its equivalent from a recognized board or university with Mathematics as a mandatory subject.
- Applying candidate must hold passed degree in B.Sc from a recognized university or must have 3 years diploma in engineering approved by the Board of technical examination of a state government.
- Candidate must have passed his bachelor’s degree with atleast 45% marks.
- Candidate must have passed his/her 12th level exams, IB, A Level, American 12th grade or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Candidate must have passed his 12th level exams with minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Candidate must have cleared his/her B.Tech/B.E or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Candidate must have attained minimum aggregate of 50% marks in his Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have scored minimum of 50% marks in MU OET.
- Candidate must have passed his BDS or its equivalent degree from a university recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Candidate must have scored minimum of 50% marks in MU OET.
Note: Candidate must score minimum of 50% marks in MU OET in order to be eligible for counseling process.
MU OET 2020 Application Form
MU OET 2020 Application form for admission into various UG and PG programmes can be filled by online mode through the University portal.
The online application has been released from 5th October 2019. Candidates can fill and submit their form till 15th June 2020.
Before filling the application form candidates must check the eligibility criterion.
The application fee to be paid by the candidates is Rs.2000. Candidates can pay their fee through debit/credit card or by demand draft. The DD has to be drawn in favour of Manipal University, payable at Manipal, Udupi.
After filling the application form, candidates have to send their application along with DD to the below given address:
Director, Indian Admissions,
Manipal Academy of Higher Education,
Manipal – 576104
MU OET 2020 Eligibility Criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates in order to get admission into various UG, PG and doctoral courses in the University. Also, it is important for the candidates to score minimum of 50% marks in the entrance test to be eligible for admission.
If you have any query regarding MU OET 2020 Eligibility Criteria, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.