MP PAT 2020: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
MP PAT 2020 will be conducted by MP Professional Examination Board, Bhopal. MP PAT is Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test which is organized once in every year. It is a state level exam which is also known as MP Vypam. Through this entrance exam various candidates are offered admissions in B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc. (Forestry) and B.Sc. (Horticulture) courses. This entrance exam is a gateway to admissions into various agriculture colleges & institutions situated in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Through this article, candidates will be able to check updated details of MP PAT 2020 like exam dates, eligibility, syllabus, pattern and much more.
MP PAT 2020 Exam Dates
Check below various tentative MP PAT Exam Dates for various events:
|Application form starts||3rd week of March 2020|
|Last date to fill application form||1st week of April 2020|
|Application form correction begins||3rd week of March 2020|
|Last date for correction||2nd week of April 2020|
|Admit Card release||3rd week of April 2020|
|MP PAT 2020 Exam Date||4th week of April 2020|
|Answer Key||Last week of April 2020|
|Result announcement||1st week of May 2020|
|Counselling process||May-June 2020|
MP PAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check following details of MP PAT 2020 Application Form:
- MP PAT 2020 Application form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill application form in the third week of March 2020.
- Last date to submit application forms is till first week of April 2020.
- In case of any mistakes during filling the application form, candidates can make correction from the third week of March 2020.
- Students must get details corrected before the last date otherwise the application may get cancelled.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of signature, photograph, thumb impression, qualifying exam certificate, handwriting proof and category certificate in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to note down application number after submission of application form for further login process.
- The application form fee for general categories will be Rs. 500/-.
- The application form fee for SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories will be Rs. 250/-.
- Other additional charges will be applicable.
Mode of Payment: The Application fee can be submitted through online mode. Candidates can make use of credit card/debit card/net banking to pay the amount.
MP PAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the following MP PAT Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Sc. Agriculture Programme:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed intermediate level from recognized board/University.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed 12th level with Physics and Chemistry with any one from Agriculture, Forestry, Biology or Mathematics Subject.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the intermediate level are also eligible to apply.
For B.Sc. Forestry Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed their Class 12th from recognized board/University.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed 12th level with Physics and Chemistry along with any of the one from Agriculture, Forestry, Bio-Technology or Mathematics subject.
- .Appearing: Candidates appearing in 10+2 level are also eligible to apply.
For B.Tech Agriculture Engineering Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed their intermediate exam from recognized University.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed 12th level with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the last year of qualifying exam are also eligible.
For B.Sc. Horticulture Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed 12th with Physics and Chemistry with any one of the Agriculture, Forestry, Biology or Mathematics subjects.
- Appearing: Appearing Candidates are also eligible to apply for MP PAT 2020.
MP PAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below the MP MPAT exam pattern and marking scheme of MP PAT 2020:
- Exam mode: MP PAT 2020 exam will be organized in offline mode.
- Duration: 3 hours will be given to complete the test.
- Medium: The question paper will be available in both Hindi as well as English language.
- Session: The exam will get conducted in two sessions.
- Number of questions: Total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be given.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the test.
No. of questions for each subject from each course are given in the table below:
|Courses||Subjects||No. of questions|
|B.Tech. Agriculture Engineering|
MP PAT 2020 Syllabus
MP PAT Syllabus for B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Forestry) and B.Sc. (Horticulture) will contain various topics from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Agriculture Science. Candidates are advised to prepare from the syllabus of class 11th& 12th of MP Board.
Some of the topics from each subject are mentioned below:
Physics: Topics will be Units & Dimensions, S.I Units, Force & Velocity, Moment of Inertia, Newton’s Law of Motion, Potential Energy and etc.
Chemistry: It will have organic as well as inorganic chemistry. Some of the topics will be Chemical Bond, Solid State, Chemical Equilibrium, Electro-chemistry, Thermo chemistry, Thermodynamics and much more.
Mathematics: Topics will be Algebra, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Vector Algebra, Integral Calculus etc.
Biology: Topics will be Cell Theory, Light & Electron, Microscopic view of cell, Tissue & Tissue Systems etc.
Agriculture Science: Topics will be Irrigation & Drainage, Cropping Schemes, Crop Production, Meteorology and much more.
MP PAT 2020 Preparation Tips
Check various MP PAT Preparation tips for the entrance test below to score well in the entrance test:
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern of the entrance test.
- Make a suitable time-table and follow it strictly.
- Solve previous year question paper and sample papers.
- Prepare short-notes and revise them on a daily basis.
- Test yourself through sample paper & mock test
- Study from good sources of study materials.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
MP PAT 2020 Exam Centers
For MP PAT 2020 Exam Centers will be in Balaghat, Bhetul, Bhopal, Chhatarpur, Chhindwara, Dhar, Guna, Devas, Gwalior, Hoshangabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Khandwa, Mansour, Khargone, Tikamgarh, Rajgarh, Rewa, Satna, Seoni, Shadol, Sagar, Ujjain, Ratlam, Vidisha, Bhuranpur, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Nagpur, Jaipur, Mumbai and Kolkata, etc.
MP PAT 2020 Admit Card
MP PAT 2020 Admit Card will be released through online mode. The details in the admit card will be candidate’s name, exam name, exam centre, roll no., and other details. No candidate will receive admit card through post. The authority will release admit card by third week of April 2020.
Candidates will get admit card by entering their application number. The admit card will be available in two parts. Candidates will have to download both parts of admit card & will have to carry it to exam venue. Also, students have to bring valid photo ID proof along with admit card.
MP PAT 2020 Answer Key
After successfully commencement of exam, authority will release MP PAT 2020 Answer Key. Applicants will be able to check their answers from answer key for various subjects. With the help of answer key, candidates will be able to assume their possible score in the entrance exam.
Candidates will have to enter their log-in details to access their answer key. The answer key will contain answers to the questions that will be asked in the entrance exam. It will be released in the last week of April 2020.
MP PAT 2020 Cut Off
MP PAT 2020 Cut Off will be released after the result declaration. The cut-off will be prescribed for each programme separately. Candidates will be able to check the cut-off through online mode. Candidates will have to score minimum of 33% to get allocated seats in various institutes.
It is necessary for the candidates to score the minimum cut off marks to be eligible for counselling & other process. The cut-off will be prepared based on various factors.
MP PAT 2020 Result
The authority will declare MP PAT 2020 Result through online mode. There will be no other mode to send the admit card. The board will prepare a separate merit list which will be based on marks secured by candidates in the examination.
It will contain candidates roll number, name, subjects, mark secured and the rank score. The result is expected to be release in the first week of May 2020. After announcement of result, candidates will proceed for the counselling process.
MP PAT 2020 Reservation Criteria
The MP PAT 2020 Reservation Criteria are as follows:
|Son/Daughter of Scheduled Tribe (ST)||21%|
|Son/Daughter of Other Backward Classes (OBC)||14%|
|Son/Daughter of Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Son/Daughter of Farmer||5%|
|Son/Daughter of Freedom Fighter/Defence Personnel||3%|
MP PAT 2020 Counselling
Candidates have to register themselves through online mode for MP PAT 2020 Counselling. The counselling will be conducted in different rounds. Candidates will have to select the college & course of their choice during the counselling process.
The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidates rank, filled choices, reservation, etc.
At the allotted institution, candidates will have to submit the admission fee & will have to verify following documents:
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residence proof
- ID proof
- MP PAT 2020 Admit Card
- MP PAT 2020 Result
- 4 passport size photograph
If you have any query related to MP PAT 2020, you can ask us by leaving your query in the comments section below.