MP PAT 2020: Result (Declared), Cut Off, Score Card, Counselling
MP PAT 2020 Result has been declared on 4th January 2021. Exam has been conducted by MP Professional Examination Board, Bhopal. MP PAT is Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test which is organized once in every year. It is a state level exam which is also known as MP Vypam. Through this entrance exam various candidates are offered admissions in B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc. (Forestry) and B.Sc. (Horticulture) courses. This entrance exam is a gateway to admissions into various agriculture colleges & institutions situated in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Through this article, candidates will be able to check updated details of MP PAT 2020 like result, cut off and counselling etc.
MP PAT 2020 Notifications – Result Declared
MP PAT 2020 Result has been declared on 4th January 2021. Check here for result details.
MP PAT 2021 Exam will be held in the month of June 2021. Check complete details about MP PAT 2021 here.
MP PAT 2020 Exam Dates
Check below various official MP PAT Exam Dates for various events:
|Application form starts||15th June 2020|
|Last date to fill application form||18th July 2020|
|Application form correction begins||15th June 2020|
|Last date for correction||19th July 2020|
|Admit Card release||27th October 2020|
|MP PAT 2020 Exam Date||8th & 9th November 2020|
|Result announcement||4th January 2021|
|Counselling process||January 2021|
MP PAT 2020 Result
The authority has declared MP PAT 2020 Result through online mode. There is no other mode to send the admit card. The board has prepared a separate merit list which is based on marks secured by candidates in the examination.
Result contain candidates roll number, name, subjects, mark secured and the rank score. MP PAT result has been released on 4th January 2021. After announcement of result, candidates will proceed for the counselling process.
MP PAT 2020 Reservation Criteria
The MP PAT 2020 Reservation Criteria are as follows:
|Son/Daughter of Scheduled Tribe (ST)||21%|
|Son/Daughter of Other Backward Classes (OBC)||14%|
|Son/Daughter of Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Son/Daughter of Farmer||5%|
|Son/Daughter of Freedom Fighter/Defence Personnel||3%|
MP PAT 2020 Counselling
Candidates have to register themselves through online mode for MP PAT Counselling. The counselling will be conducted in different rounds. Candidates will have to select the college & course of their choice during MP PAT 2020 counselling process.
Counelling procedure will be organised from January 2021. The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidates rank, filled choices, reservation, etc.
At the allotted institution, candidates will have to submit the admission fee & will have to verify following documents:
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residence proof
- ID proof
- MP PAT 2020 Admit Card
- MP PAT 2020 Result
- 4 passport size photograph
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
MP PAT 2020 Exam Centers
For MP PAT 2020 Exam Centers will be in Balaghat, Bhetul, Bhopal, Chhatarpur, Chhindwara, Dhar, Guna, Devas, Gwalior, Hoshangabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Khandwa, Mansour, Khargone, Tikamgarh, Rajgarh, Rewa, Satna, Seoni, Shadol, Sagar, Ujjain, Ratlam, Vidisha, Bhuranpur, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Nagpur, Jaipur, Mumbai and Kolkata, etc.
MP PAT 2020 Answer Key
After successfully commencement of exam, authority will release MP PAT 2020 Answer Key. Applicants will be able to check their answers from answer key for various subjects. With the help of MP PAT answer key, candidates will be able to assume their possible score in the entrance exam.
Candidates will have to enter their log-in details to access their answer key. The answer key will contain answers to the questions that will be asked in the entrance exam. It will be released through online mode.
MP PAT 2020 Cut Off
MP PAT 2020 Cut Off will be released after the result declaration. The cut-off will be prescribed for each programme separately. Candidates will be able to check the cut-off through online mode. Candidates will have to score minimum of 33% to get allocated seats in various institutes.
It is necessary for the candidates to score the minimum MP PAT cut off marks to be eligible for counselling & other process. The cut-off will be prepared based on various factors.
MP PAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check following details of MP PAT 2020 Application Form:
- MP PAT 2020 Application form has been released through online mode.
- Candidates can fill application form from 15th June 2020.
- Last date to submit application forms is till 18th July 2020.
- In case of any mistakes during filling the application form, candidates can make MP PAT application correction till 19th July 2020.
- Students must get details corrected before the last date otherwise the application may get cancelled.
- Candidates must have to upload scanned copy of signature, photograph, thumb impression, qualifying exam certificate, handwriting proof and category certificate in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to note down application number after submission of application form for further login process.
- The application form fee for general categories will be Rs. 500/-.
- The application form fee for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD (only for MP residents) categories will be Rs. 250/-.
- Other additional charges will be applicable.
Mode of Payment: The Application fee can be submitted through online mode. Candidates can make use of credit card/debit card/net banking to pay the amount.
- Also, students can online apply and pay fee through online Kiosk portal, the MP online portal fee is Rs.60.
- For the candidates filling application by login to the Registered Citizen User, the application fee for them is Rs.20.
MP PAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the following MP PAT Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Sc. Agriculture Programme:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed intermediate level from recognized board/University.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed 12th level with Physics and Chemistry with any one from Agriculture, Forestry, Biology or Mathematics Subject.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the intermediate level are also eligible to apply.
For B.Sc. Forestry Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed their Class 12th from recognized board/University.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed 12th level with Physics and Chemistry along with any of the one from Agriculture, Forestry, Bio-Technology or Mathematics subject.
- .Appearing: Candidates appearing in 10+2 level are also eligible to apply.
For B.Tech Agriculture Engineering Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed their intermediate exam from recognized University.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed 12th level with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the last year of qualifying exam are also eligible.
For B.Sc. Horticulture Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed 12th with Physics and Chemistry with any one of the Agriculture, Forestry, Biology or Mathematics subjects.
- Appearing: Appearing Candidates are also eligible to apply for MP PAT 2020.
MP PAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below the MP PAT exam pattern and marking scheme of MP PAT 2020:
- Exam mode: MP PAT 2020 exam will be organised in online mode.
- Duration: 3 hours will be given to complete the test.
- Medium: The question paper will be available in both Hindi as well as English language.
- Session: The exam will get conducted in two sessions.
- Number of questions: Total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be given.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the test.
No. of questions for each subject from each course are given in the table below:
|Courses||Subjects||No. of questions|
|B.Tech.Hons Agriculture Engineering|
|B.Sc Hons (Agriculture)|
B.Sc Hons (Horticulture)
B.Sc Hons (Forestry)
|B.Sc Hons (Agriculture)|
B.Sc Hons (Horticulture)
B.Sc Hons (Forestry)
MP PAT 2020 Syllabus
MP PAT Syllabus for B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Forestry) and B.Sc. (Horticulture) will contain various topics from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Agriculture Science. Candidates are advised to prepare from the syllabus of class 11th& 12th of MP Board.
Some of the topics from each subject are mentioned below:
Physics: Topics will be Units & Dimensions, S.I Units, Force & Velocity, Moment of Inertia, Newton’s Law of Motion, Potential Energy and etc.
Chemistry: It will have organic as well as inorganic chemistry. Some of the topics will be Chemical Bond, Solid State, Chemical Equilibrium, Electro-chemistry, Thermo chemistry, Thermodynamics and much more.
Mathematics: Topics will be Algebra, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Vector Algebra, Integral Calculus etc.
Biology: Topics will be Cell Theory, Light & Electron, Microscopic view of cell, Tissue & Tissue Systems etc.
Agriculture Science: Topics will be Irrigation & Drainage, Cropping Schemes, Crop Production, Meteorology and much more.
MP PAT 2020 Preparation Tips
Check various MP PAT Preparation tips for the entrance test below to score well in the entrance test:
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern of the entrance test.
- Make a suitable time-table and follow it strictly.
- Solve previous year question paper and sample papers.
- Prepare short-notes and revise them on a daily basis.
- Test yourself through sample paper & mock test
- Study from good sources of study materials.
MP PAT 2020 Admit Card
MP PAT 2020 Admit Card has been released through online mode. The details in the admit card are candidate’s name, exam name, exam centre, roll no., and other details. No candidate can receive admit card through post. The authority has released MP PAT admit card on 27th October 2020.
Candidates can get admit card by entering their application number. The admit card has been made available in two parts. Candidates must have to download both parts of admit card & must have to carry it to exam venue. Also, students have to bring valid photo ID proof along with admit card.
If you have any query related to MP PAT 2020, you can ask us by leaving your query in the comments section below.