JEE Main 2024 Correction, Registration – Edit Online Here
JEE Main 2024 Correction will be started from March 2024 for session 2. JEE Main exam is a national level examination which is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam is held for admission in undergraduate engineering courses in IITs, NITs, and IIITs. Exam is being held in two sessions – Session 1 & 2.
Candidates must know what entries can be modified and what are restricted for modification. In this article, we have mentioned complete details regarding JEE Main Application Form Correction 2024.
JEE Main Correction 2024
JEE Main 2024 Image Correction can be done from 4th till 6th January 2024. Click here to edit.
JEE Main 2024 Application Correction has been started from 6th till 8th December 2023. Click here to edit.
For correction of details in JEE Main 2024 application (session 2), the NTA authority will open the correction facility. Candidates are suggested to make use of this one time opportunity and edit/ modify the application form carefully. Once the application will be submitted, no changes are allowed later. If any updates regarding correction will be released by NTA, it will be updated in the article.
This option is for one time correction opportunity of personal particulars & other details which are provided after the last date of application submission. JEE Main 2024 application form last date to apply for Session 1 is till 4th December 2023 & for session 2 till 2nd March 2024.
JEE Main 2024 Correction Dates
The link to edit information in the application form of JEE Main 2024 (session 1) is activated from 6th till 8th December 2023. Correction in the application for 2nd session will be done till March 2024. After this period no correction in the particulars is entertained by the NTA authority under any circumstances.
For Session 1, correction window is available via online mode. Candidates must note that correction is done only in few editable details before the last date of correction.
JEE Main 2024 Image Correction
The board may provide the facility to make correction in the uploaded images. Correction in images will be done through login. It can be done from 4th till 6th January 2024. Correction will be done in scanned images of photograph and signature during the correction period.
Important Points for Correction:
- All the parameters (Except name of candidate, contact/ address details, category, PwD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, choice of exam cities, etc.) in Application Form can be editable.
- Correction in Application Form Particulars may be allowed only once.
- After correction in the Application Form particulars, mentioned change(s) can be updated immediately if additional Examination Fee can not be required based on the changes in particulars.
- In case additional Examination Fee will required to pay based on the changes in Application Form particulars, then final updation of correction(s) in Application Form Particulars will be done only after the successfully payment of additional amount of Examination Fee.
- The additional amount of Examination Fee (if applicable) will be submitted by SBI MOPS (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card).
Note: Photograph uploaded without name & signature is accepted.
JEE Main Correction Fee Payment
The balance fee, if any due to correction in particulars, have to be paid by the candidates during that period. In case of fee payment, any changes done in the application will be updated after the successful payment.
Note: The additional amount (if applicable) should be paid by the candidates through Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit Card/ PAYTM/ UPI during the correction period. Since, it is the one-time facility, extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them; therefore, the candidates are informed to do the correction very carefully because no further chance of correction will be given to the candidates for whatsoever reason.
How to Edit JEE Main 2024 Application Form
The candidates should follow the following steps for JEE Main Correction 2024 in application form:
- Go to the website. (Link will be given above)
- Log in with your application number and password.
- After login, the details filled in the form are displayed.
- At the end of the page, a link with ‘Edit Application Form’ is displayed.
- Go through the form carefully.
- Once you finish editing check and recheck all the details.
- Submit only when you are satisfied that form is now correctly filled.
- When the form is submitted after correction, take a print out of JEE Main 2023 application form correction slip and keep it safe.
JEE Main Application Form 2024
JEE Main 2024 Application Form has been available from 2nd November 2023 (1st session). Candidates must fill the application form before the last date which is till 4th December 2023. For Session 2, students can register from 2nd February 2024.
Incomplete information in the application form can lead to disqualification of the candidate. The candidates must fill the application form through online mode only. The authority may also provide the facility of JEE Main application correction in some particulars.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Here, we are mentioning the common FAQs regarding JEE Main 2024 corrections in online application form:
If you have any doubt regarding JEE Main Correction 2024, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.