JEE Main Correction 2019, Image Correction (Started) – Check Here
JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction has been started from 11th March 2019. JEE Main exam is a national level examination which is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam is held for admission in undergraduate engineering courses in IITs, NITs, and IIITs. The exam is be conducted in two modes online which is computer based. Candidates should know that what entries can be modified and what is restricted for any modification. JEE Main 2019 Image Correction has been started. In this article, we are discussing JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction Detail.
JEE Main Correction 2019 – Started
JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction has been started from 11th March 2019.Click here to make correction.
JEE Main 2019 Image Correction has been started through login. Click here to make correction.
JEE Mains Correction in the application form is the one time opportunity to edit application form. There is an option for one time correction of personal particulars of candidates. JEE Main application form correction 2019 window has been opened from 11th March 2019.
JEE Main 2019 Correction can be done only if the candidates have paid the fee and completed all the steps of online application form of JEE Main. The candidates can modify all the particulars (including images of the photo, thumb impression, and signature) of his/her application form.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
- UPES Dehradun (Leading Petroleum University) - 2019 Application Open.
- PES University Bangalore - B.Tech 2019 Application Open.
- Manipal University (#1 Private University) - B.Tech 2019 Application Open.
- SRM University (Top Placements) - B.Tech 2019 Application Open.
JEE Main 2019 Image Correction
The board has provided the facility to make correction in the uploaded images. Correction in images can be done through login. Correction in scanned images of photograph and signature during the correction period. It has been started from 8th March 2019.
Important Points for Correction:
- All the parameters (Except Exam Citys) in Application Form are editable.
- Correction in Application Form Particulars are allowed only once.
- After correction in the Application Form particulars, your’s change(s) will be updated immedately if additional Examination Fee is not required based on the changes in particulars.
- In case additional Examination Fee is required to pay based on the changes in Application Form particulars, then final updation of correction(s) in Application Form Particulars will be done only after the successfully payment of additional amount of Examination Fee.
- The additional amount of Examination Fee (if applicable) may be submitted by SBI MOPS (Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card).
Note: The photograph uploaded by the candidates without Name and Date will be accepted.
JEE Main Correction Fee Payment
The balance fee, if any due to correction in particulars, have to be paid by the candidates during that period. In case of fee payment, any changes done in the application will be updated after the successful payment. No change will be allowed in exam city.
Note: The additional amount (if applicable) should be paid by the candidates through SBI MOPS (Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card/e-Challan) during the correction period. Since, it is the one-time facility, extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them; therefore, the candidates are informed to do the correction very carefully because no further chance of correction will be given to the candidates for whatsoever reason.
How to Correct Application Form
The candidates should follow the following steps for JEE Main Correction 2019 in application form:
- Go to the official site. (link is given above)
- Log in with your application number and password.
- After login, the details filled in the form are displayed.
- At the end of the page, a link with Edit Application Form is displayed.
- Go through the form carefully.
- Once you finish editing check and recheck all the details.
- Submit only when you are satisfied that form is now correctly filled.
- When the form is submitted after correction, take a print out of JEE Main 2019 application form correction slip and keep it safe.
JEE Main Application Form 2019
JEE Main 2019 application form has been released from 8th February 2019 (April session). The last date to fill the application will be 7th March 2019. Candidates should fill the form correctly and completely.
Incomplete information in the application form will lead to disqualification of the candidate. The candidates have to fill the application form through online mode only. The authority provides the facility of JEE Main application correction in some particulars.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Here, we are mentioning the common FAQs regarding JEE Main 2019 corrections in online application form:
If you have any doubt regarding JEE Main Correction 2019, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- LPU (Top Placements) - 2019 Application Open Now.
- Jain University (Ranked 5th University) - B.Tech Application Open.
- Manipal University (#1 Private University) - 2019 Application Open.
- SRM University AP (Top Placements) - B.Tech 2019 Application Open.
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham ('A' by NAAC) - B.Tech Application.