JEE Main 2022 Application Correction (Started), Editable Fields – Edit Here
JEE Main 2022 Correction facility has been started from 6th April 2022. JEE Main exam is a national level examination which is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam will be held for admission in undergraduate engineering courses in IITs, NITs, and IIITs. Exam is being held in two sessions – Session 1 & 2.
Candidates muts know that what entries can be modified and what are restricted for any modification. In this article, we have mentioned complete details regarding JEE Main Application Form Correction 2022.
JEE Main Correction 2022 – Started (1st session)
JEE Main 2022 Application Correction (1st session) has been started from 6th till 8th April 2022. Click here to edit.
Click here for notice.
Due to various requests made by the candidates for correction facility in JEE Main 2022 application (session 1), the NTA authority has opened the correction facility. Candidates are suggested to make use of this one time opportunity and edit/ modify the application form carefully. Once the application is submitted, no changes will be allowed later. If any updates regarding correction is further released by NTA, it will be updated here.
Admission Open 2022
Earlier, the authority announced that no JEE Main correction window will open for modification but the authority after receiving numerous representations activated the link to make corrections. This option is for one time correction of personal particulars & other details of candidates in the application. JEE Main 2022 application form Last date to apply for Session 1 is over now. Registration for Session 2 JEE Main 2022 can be done from 8th April 2022.
JEE Main 2022 Correction Dates
The link to make correction in the application form of JEE Main 2022 (session 1) has been activated from 6th April 2022. Correction in the application for 1st session can be done till 8th April 2022 (9 pm). After this period no correction in the particulars will be entertained by the NTA authority under any circumstances.
Candidates must note that correction can be done only in few editable details before the last date of correction.
JEE Main 2022 Image Correction
The board may provide the facility to make correction in the uploaded images. Correction in images can be done through login. Correction can be done in scanned images of photograph and signature during the correction period.
Important Points for Correction:
- All the parameters (Except name of candidate, contact/ address details, category, PwD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, choice of exam cities, etc.) in Application Form can be editable.
- Correction in Application Form Particulars may be allowed only once.
- After correction in the Application Form particulars, mentioned change(s) can be updated immediately if additional Examination Fee can not be required based on the changes in particulars.
- In case additional Examination Fee will required to pay based on the changes in Application Form particulars, then final updation of correction(s) in Application Form Particulars will be done only after the successfully payment of additional amount of Examination Fee.
- The additional amount of Examination Fee (if applicable) will be submitted by SBI MOPS (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card).
Note: Photograph uploaded without name & signature is accepted.
JEE Main Correction Fee Payment
The balance fee, if any due to correction in particulars, will have to be paid by the candidates during that period. In case of fee payment, any changes done in the application will be updated after the successful payment.
Note: The additional amount (if applicable) should be paid by the candidates through Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit Card/ PAYTM/ UPI during the correction period. Since, it is the one-time facility, extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them; therefore, the candidates are informed to do the correction very carefully because no further chance of correction will be given to the candidates for whatsoever reason.
How to Correct Application Form
The candidates should follow the following steps for JEE Main Correction 2022 in application form:
- Go to the official site. (link is given above)
- Log in with your application number and password.
- After login, the details filled in the form are displayed.
- At the end of the page, a link with Edit Application Form is displayed.
- Go through the form carefully.
- Once you finish editing check and recheck all the details.
- Submit only when you are satisfied that form is now correctly filled.
- When the form is submitted after correction, take a print out of JEE Main 2022 application form correction slip and keep it safe.
JEE Main Application Form 2022
JEE Main 2022 Application Form is available from 1st March 2022 (first session). Registrations have been re-started for Session 1 from 18th April 2022. Candidates must fill the application form before the last date which is 25th April 2022. For Session 2, students can register till 3rd May 2022.
Incomplete information in the application form can lead to disqualification of the candidate. The candidates must fill the application form through online mode only. The authority may also provide the facility of JEE Main application correction in some particulars.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Here, we are mentioning the common FAQs regarding JEE Main 2022 corrections in online application form:
If you have any doubt regarding JEE Main Correction 2022, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.