JEE Main Correction 2020 (Re-Started), Image Correction – Edit Here
JEE Main 2020 Application Correction has been re-started from 4th July 2020. JEE Main exam is a national level examination which is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam will be held for admission in undergraduate engineering courses in IITs, NITs, and IIITs.
Candidates should know that what entries can be modified and what are restricted for any modification. In this article, we have mentioned details regarding JEE Main Application Form Correction 2020.
JEE Main Correction 2020 – Re-started
JEE Main 2020 Application Form has been re-started from 4th July 2020. Click here to make correction.
Note: NTA has also provided facility to make correction in choices of cities for Exam Centre.
JEE Mains Correction in the application form is the one time opportunity to edit application form. There is an option for one time correction of personal particulars of candidates. JEE Main 2020 application form correction 2020 window has been re-opened from 4th July 2020 for April session. Students are able to make corrections till 15th July 2020.
Earlier the correction window was open from 13th March to 16th March 2020.
JEE Main 2020 Correction can be done only if the candidates have submitted the fee and complete all the steps of online application form of JEE Main. The candidates are able to modify all the particulars (including images of the photo, thumb impression and signature) of his/ her application form.
JEE Main 2020 Image Correction
The board has also provided the facility to make correction in the uploaded images again. Correction in images can be done through login. Correction can be done in scanned images of photograph and signature during the correction period. It has been re- started from 1st April 2020. Earlier the image correction window was open from 12th February 2020.
Important Points for Correction:
- All the parameters (Except Exam Citys) in Application Form will be editable.
- Correction in Application Form Particulars will be allowed only once.
- After correction in the Application Form particulars, mentioned change(s) will be updated immediately if additional Examination Fee will not be required based on the changes in particulars.
- In case additional Examination Fee will required to pay based on the changes in Application Form particulars, then final updation of correction(s) in Application Form Particulars will be done only after the successfully payment of additional amount of Examination Fee.
- The additional amount of Examination Fee (if applicable) will be submitted by SBI MOPS (Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card).
Note: The photograph uploaded by the candidates without Name and Date will be accepted.
JEE Main Correction Fee Payment
The balance fee, if any due to correction in particulars, have to be paid by the candidates during that period. In case of fee payment, any changes done in the application will be updated after the successful payment. No change will be allowed in exam city.
Note: The additional amount (if applicable) should be paid by the candidates through SBI MOPS (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card/ E-Challan) during the correction period. Since, it is the one-time facility, extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them; therefore, the candidates are informed to do the correction very carefully because no further chance of correction will be given to the candidates for whatsoever reason.
How to Correct Application Form
The candidates should follow the following steps for JEE Main Correction 2020 in application form:
- Go to the official site. (link is given above)
- Log in with your application number and password.
- After login, the details filled in the form are displayed.
- At the end of the page, a link with Edit Application Form is displayed.
- Go through the form carefully.
- Once you finish editing check and recheck all the details.
- Submit only when you are satisfied that form is now correctly filled.
- When the form is submitted after correction, take a print out of JEE Main 2020 application form correction slip and keep it safe.
JEE Main Application Form 2020
JEE Main 2020 Application Form was available from 7th February 2020 (April session). The last date to fill the application was till 12th March 2020. Candidates have filled the form till the last date of registration.
Incomplete information in the application form will lead to disqualification of the candidate. The candidates will have to fill the application form through online mode only. The authority provides the facility of JEE Main application correction in some particulars
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Here, we are mentioning the common FAQs regarding JEE Main 2020 corrections in online application form:
If you have any doubt regarding JEE Main Correction 2020, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.