JEE Main Correction 2019, Application Correction, Dates & Procedure

JEE Main Registration 2019JEE Main 2019 Application Correction may be started in the month of January 2019. JEE Main exam is a national level examination which is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam is held for admission in undergraduate engineering courses in IITs, NITs, and IIITs. The exam is be conducted in two modes online which is computer based and offline which is pen and paper based. Candidates should know that what entries can be modified and what is restricted for any modification. In this article, we are discussing JEE Main 2019 Application Form Correction Detail.

Get latest news & updates about JEE Main 2019 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

JEE Main Application Form 2019

JEE Main application form will be released from first week of December 2018 through the official site of the board. The last date to fill the application will be first week of January 2019. Candidates should fill the form correctly and completely.

Incomplete information in the application form will lead to disqualification of the candidate. The candidates have to fill the application form through online mode only. The authority has provided the facility of JEE Main application correction in some particulars.

JEE Main Correction 2019

JEE Mains Correction in the application form is the one time opportunity to edit application form. There is an option for one time correction of personal particulars of candidates. JEE Main application form correction 2019 window will be opened in the second week of January 2019.

JEE Main 2019 Correction can be done only if the candidates have paid the fee and completed all the steps of online application form of JEE Main. The candidates can modify all the particulars (including images of the photo, thumb impression, and signature) of his/her application form.

JEE Main Correction Fee Payment

The balance fee, if any due to correction in particulars, will have to be paid by the candidates during that period. In case of fee payment, any changes done in the application will be updated after the successful payment. No change will be allowed to switch from CBT to pen paper exam.

Note: The change of mode from computer based to pen & paper based will not be allowed. Modification in the city for examination will be allowed. The additional amount (if applicable) should be paid by the candidates through credit/debit card/e-wallet (SBI buddy/Paytm) or e-challan in the Canara/ICICI/HDFC/Syndicate Bank during the correction period. Since, it is the one-time facility, extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them; therefore, the candidates are informed to do the correction very carefully because no further chance of correction will be given to the candidates for whatsoever reason.

How to Correct Application Form

The candidates should follow the following steps for JEE Main Correction 2019 in application form:

• Go to the official site. (link will be given above)
  • Log in with your application number and password.
  • After login, the details filled in the form are displayed.
  • At the end of the page, a link with Edit Application Form is displayed.
  • Go through the form carefully.
  • Once you finish editing check and recheck all the details.
  • Submit only when you are satisfied that form is now correctly filled.
  • When the form is submitted after correction, take a print out of JEE Main 2019 application form correction slip and keep it safe.

FAQs (Most Asked Questions)

Here, we are mentioning the common FAQs regarding JEE Main 2019 corrections in online application form:

Answer: Candidates will have an opportunity to change the mode of examination from pen & paper examination to computer-based examination but vice-versa is not allowed.
Answer: It is not the compulsion to appear both the paper. Candidate can opt any of the paper of his/her choice but application fee will not be refunded.
Answer: Such candidates are required to do the correction in application form. In Computer Based examination, candidates can choose the medium during the examination.
Answer: In this case only one admit card will be issued to the candidate. Candidates are required to send an e-mail to [email protected] mentioning both the application numbers and specifying clearly the application number which they want to be considered.
Answer:The question paper will be bilingual (both in Hindi/English and Gujarati/English) for the candidates who have opted Hindi/Gujarati medium. The candidate can attempt question in any medium during examination.
Answer: Candidates can modify the particulars such as city of examination, paper-1 to paper-2 and vice-versa  or select both papers the of his/her application form. The balance fee (if any) will be charged during that correction period.
Answer: It is not necessary to enter the roll number, if roll number is provided then fill it other leave it empty.

JEE Main 2019 Image Correction

The board will be provided the facility to make correction in the uploaded images. Correction in images will be started in the second week of December 2018 till first week of January 2019. Those students who have uploaded wrong images can correct their images during the correction period. Below we have mentioned the procedure to make correction in the uploaded images:

• Click on the official website link.
  • A login page will be opened on the screen.
  • Fill all the required details like Application Number, Password and security code.
  • Click on the “Login” button.
  • Select the images with correct specifications and upload them.
  • Take a printout of the corrected application for further use.

If you have any doubt regarding JEE Main Correction 2019,  you can ask your query in the comment box given below.

Displaying 3,192 Comments
  1. suhas kokadwar says:

i want now coreection in name there is promble in namespelling

2. Malasani.lohith Kumar reddy says:

My name is M.lohith kumar reddy from kadapa(AP).My hallticket number is 11718679.I have made unknown mistake by wrongly entering the caste as OBC .But I belong to General.I got (96)marks in mains.sir please tell me is there any chances to modify in counselling as general qualify mark is(74).

3. Malasani.lohith Kumar reddy says:

My name is M.lonith kumar reddy .I am from kadapa(AP).My hallticket number is 11718679.I have made an unknown mistake by wrongly entering the caste as OBC.But I belong to General .I got (96)in mains.Is there any chances to modify in counselling as general qualify mark is (74).

4. Harikaran.s says:

Respected sir\madam ,

My name is S. Harikaran from thanjavur (Tamilnadu). My application number is 80413601. I attempted for JEE main in chennai (pen and paper method ). I got a JEE score of 56 in main. I have made an unknown mistake by wrongly entering the caste as general. But I belong to a caste of OBC. So please help me in solving this issue for me, so that i wll be eligible for applying for JEE advanced. My conatct number is 9894993032. Sir should me gerneral to obc ncl for any changing process please reply sir

Thank you sir\ madam.

Yours truly,

S. Harikaran.

5. Santosh Barik says:

Sir if I get 55%in12th jee main qualified and I want to get jee advance for higher colleges then what should be done after jee main and after jee advance what should be done and other Lines after jee advance

6. Gollapalli Shaik Ameera Firdose says:

Sir, I want to know that, is there any recorrection of jeemains paper. Please send me the answer quickly sir. Please.

7. prajwalsuryawanshi says:

Sir i hava doubt in my jee main results so how i can fill rechecking from

8. Omjee says:

I have a minor error in my jee mains admit card like my name is omjee but in it, its om jee. I forgot to make correction in registration form . What should i do now or which name should i use in tommorow exam.
    Please help.

9. Chiranthana.N.Kowshik says:

I am taking computer based test for JEE main, I want know how do get my response sheet to evaluate with the key answer, please inform

10. Yamini M says:

I havent selected any date for computer based test what to do

11. Insha says:

I filled form in gen. Category but i belongs to obc cat. Then how could we get benefits of obc.
    Plz suggest me.

12. jaskirat singh says:

Dear sir – is there any impact if we change category during admission/counselling – as last day is past – kindly suggest to change category from GEN to OBC-NCL.

13. Mohd ovesh says:

Sir I am juain your company

14. SAIRAHUL says:

What is the last date for correction and what we can change?

15. Utsav says:

Sir there is discrepancy in my signature and I don’t check my email id. Today I check and see that and I remove that discrepancy. So can I get my admit card pls tell me

16. ANOOP KUMAR says:

Sir, This year i applied to jee main,, it is my last chance,, sir , if i didn’t want give this exam in this year then,, can i apply next year with do again 12th class. Please sir tell me about it

17. Indraja j says:

I want to change my date of birth …but its not correcting…..thier is wrong date of birth in my admit card….wt shall i do

18. Naveen says:

I’m 12th student kiya mai jee main ka Exam de sakta hu

19. Nallabolutharunreddy says:

I want to change my paper sir please instead of btech I mistaken and applied for batch

20. Megha Manoj says:

Inn my form there is a address problem .that is a m
    issing of a “h”
    Valiyaparambat instead of valiyaparambath
    Is it a problem?. Because I didn’t corrected it

21. Karishma says:

I can’t give my admit card

22. Banarsi Dass says:

Can we change the quistion paper medium from hindi medium to english medium now

23. Rajiv says:

My hall ticket screen is popping up with discrepancy fault what to do??

24. Hanuma naij says:

Sir,I am uploaded the parent signature still rejecting what I do sir

25. RATHNA says:

Sir
    i have filled my Name as RATHNA R as in ADHAAR,
    In 10 class CBSE certificate my name is R RATHNA
    Where to put initial is doudt

26. Rajmata Mishra says:

I will not fill my improvement detail in my new main fourm Thier is no problem

27. Anonymous says: