JEE Main Correction 2020, Image Correction (Started) – Make Changes
JEE Main 2020 Image Correction has been started. Application Form Correction will get started from 11th to 17th October 2019. JEE Main exam is a national level examination which is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam will be held for admission in undergraduate engineering courses in IITs, NITs, and IIITs.
Candidates should know that what entries can be modified and what will be restricted for any modification. In this article, we have mentioned details regarding JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction Details.
JEE Main Correction 2020 – Image Correction Started
JEE Main 2020 Image Correction has been started through candidate login. Click here to login & make correction.
JEE Mains Correction in the application form will be the one time opportunity to edit application form. There will be an option for one time correction of personal particulars of candidates. JEE Main 2020 application form correction 2020 window will get opened from 11th October 2019 for January session.
JEE Main 2020 Correction will be done only if the candidates will submit the fee and will complete all the steps of online application form of JEE Main. The candidates will be able to modify all the particulars (including images of the photo, thumb impression, and signature) of his/her application form.
JEE Main 2020 Image Correction
The board has provided the facility to make correction in the uploaded images. Correction in images can be done through login. Correction can be done in scanned images of photograph and signature during the correction period. It has been started from 13th September 2019.
Important Points for Correction:
- All the parameters (Except Exam Citys) in Application Form will be editable.
- Correction in Application Form Particulars is allowed only once.
- After correction in the Application Form particulars, mentioned change(s) will be updated immediately if additional Examination Fee will not be required based on the changes in particulars.
- In case additional Examination Fee will required to pay based on the changes in Application Form particulars, then final updation of correction(s) in Application Form Particulars will be done only after the successfully payment of additional amount of Examination Fee.
- The additional amount of Examination Fee (if applicable) will be submitted by SBI MOPS (Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card).
Note: The photograph uploaded by the candidates without Name and Date will be accepted.
JEE Main Correction Fee Payment
The balance fee, if any due to correction in particulars, have to be paid by the candidates during that period. In case of fee payment, any changes done in the application will be updated after the successful payment. No change will be allowed in exam city.
Note: The additional amount (if applicable) should be paid by the candidates through SBI MOPS (Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card/e-Challan) during the correction period. Since, it is the one-time facility, extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them; therefore, the candidates are informed to do the correction very carefully because no further chance of correction will be given to the candidates for whatsoever reason.
How to Correct Application Form
The candidates should follow the following steps for JEE Main Correction 2020 in application form:
- Go to the official site. (link will be given above)
- Log in with your application number and password.
- After login, the details filled in the form are displayed.
- At the end of the page, a link with Edit Application Form is displayed.
- Go through the form carefully.
- Once you finish editing check and recheck all the details.
- Submit only when you are satisfied that form is now correctly filled.
- When the form is submitted after correction, take a print out of JEE Main 2020 application form correction slip and keep it safe.
JEE Main Application Form 2020
JEE Main 2020 application form is made available from 3rd September 2019 (January session). The last date to fill the application will be till 30th September 2019. Candidates must fill the form correctly and completely.
Incomplete information in the application form will lead to disqualification of the candidate. The candidates will have to fill the application form through online mode only. The authority provides the facility of JEE Main application correction in some particulars
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Here, we are mentioning the common FAQs regarding JEE Main 2020 corrections in online application form:
If you have any doubt regarding JEE Main Correction 2020, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.