JEE Main Correction 2021, Image Correction – Edit Application Here
JEE Main 2021 Application Correction will start after the completion of application process from 27th January 2021. JEE Main exam is a national level examination which is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam will be held for admission in undergraduate engineering courses in IITs, NITs, and IIITs. Exam will be held in four sessions i.e February, March , April & May.
Candidates muts know that what entries can be modified and what are restricted for any modification. In this article, we have mentioned details regarding JEE Main Application Form Correction 2021.
JEE Main Correction 2021
JEE Main 2021 Correction in the application form will be the one time opportunity to edit application form. There will be an option for one time correction of personal particulars of candidates. JEE Main 2021 application form correction window will be opened from 27th January 2021 for February session exam. Students will be able to make corrections till 30th January 2021.
For the JEE Main March session exam, the correction window will open from March 2021.
JEE Main 2021 Correction can be done only if the candidates have submitted the fee and completed all the steps of online application form of application process. The candidates will be able to modify all the particulars (including images of the photo, thumb impression and signature) of his/ her application form.
JEE Main 2021 Image Correction
The board will provide the facility to make correction in the uploaded images. Correction in images can be done through login. Correction can be done in scanned images of photograph and signature during the correction period. It will be started in January 2021 for JEE Main 2021 Februray session.
Important Points for Correction:
- All the parameters (Except Exam Citys) in Application Form will be editable.
- Correction in Application Form Particulars will be allowed only once.
- After correction in the Application Form particulars, mentioned change(s) will be updated immediately if additional Examination Fee will not be required based on the changes in particulars.
- In case additional Examination Fee will required to pay based on the changes in Application Form particulars, then final updation of correction(s) in Application Form Particulars will be done only after the successfully payment of additional amount of Examination Fee.
- The additional amount of Examination Fee (if applicable) will be submitted by SBI MOPS (Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card).
Note: Photograph uploaded without name & signature is accepted.
JEE Main Correction Fee Payment
The balance fee, if any due to correction in particulars, will have to be paid by the candidates during that period. In case of fee payment, any changes done in the application will be updated after the successful payment. No changes will be allowed in exam city.
Note: The additional amount (if applicable) should be paid by the candidates through SBI MOPS (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card) during the correction period. Since, it is the one-time facility, extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them; therefore, the candidates are informed to do the correction very carefully because no further chance of correction will be given to the candidates for whatsoever reason.
How to Correct Application Form
The candidates should follow the following steps for JEE Main Correction 2021 in application form:
- Go to the official site. (link will be given above)
- Log in with your application number and password.
- After login, the details filled in the form are displayed.
- At the end of the page, a link with Edit Application Form is displayed.
- Go through the form carefully.
- Once you finish editing check and recheck all the details.
- Submit only when you are satisfied that form is now correctly filled.
- When the form is submitted after correction, take a print out of JEE Main 2021 application form correction slip and keep it safe.
JEE Main Application Form 2021
JEE Main 2021 Application Form is made available from 16th December 2020 (Feb session). The last date to fill the application will be till 23rd January 2021. Candidates must fill the application form before the last date.
Incomplete information in the application form will lead to disqualification of the candidate. The candidates will have to fill the application form through online mode only. The authority provides the facility of JEE Main application correction in some particulars
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Here, we are mentioning the common FAQs regarding JEE Main 2021 corrections in online application form:
If you have any doubt regarding JEE Main Correction 2021, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.