NEET SS 2022 Application Form, Correction (Started)- Edit Form Here
NEET-SS 2022 Application Correction has been started from 8th August 2022. Exam Dates have been announced. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – Super Specialty (NEET- SS) is a national level entrance test conducted every year by National Board of Examination (NBE). The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in DM, M.Ch. and Dr NB Super Specialty Courses of participating Govt. and Private colleges across the country. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on NEET-SS Application form 2022.
NEET-SS 2022 Application Form – Correction Started
NEET SS 2022 Application Correction has been started from 8th August 2022 through login. Click here for correction.
NEET SS 2022 Application Form Last date to apply is till 4th August 2022. Click here to apply.
Here is the detailed information with some key instructions on NEET- SS 2022 Application form:
- The NEET-SS Application Form has been made available from 15th July 2022 through online mode
- Candidates can submit their NEET-SS application form through the website of authority.
- Authority has released the application form for eligible candidates only, so applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying for NEET-SS 2022.
- NEET-SS Application form releases with correction facility, though facility will be applicable on selected details only.
- Candidates can edit their NEET-SS application form from 8th to 10th August 2022 through online mode.
- The NEET-SS Application Form is available till 4th August 2022, so candidates must fill their application form before the prescribed schedule.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled NEET-SS application form for future references.
- Candidates don’t have to submit any hardcopy of filled NEET-SS application form to the authority.
- The NEET-SS Application Fee can only be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of NEET-SS Application Fee.
- The Application Fee for NEET-SS 2022 is Rs.4250/-
NEET-SS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for NEET-SS Examination 2022:
- Qualification: Candidates must have post graduate medical Degree/ Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/ MS/ DNB) or an equivalent from recognized board.
- Age limit: There won’t any prescribed age limit for NEET SS 2022 Examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for NEET-SS 2022.
- Cut Off Date: The cut off date for qualifying MD/ MS /DNB broad specialty/ eligible feeder qualification towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET SS 2022 shall be 15th September 2022.
NEET-SS 2022 Application Dates
Checkout the complete official registration dates for NEET-SS Registration Form 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Availability of NEET-SS Application Form||15th July 2022|
|Last date for Registration of NEET SS 2022||4th August 2022|
|Correction facility||8th to 10th August 2022|
|Final Edit Window to rectify images||19th to 21st August 2022|
|Admit Card||25th August 2022|
|NEET -SS Exam Dates||1st & 2nd September 2022|
How to Apply for NEET-SS 2022
Here are the complete step by step process for filling NEET-SS 2022 Application Form:
- Go to the website of NEET-SS 2022. (link is available above)
- Now enter in the admission portal of NEET- SS 2022 and click on new candidates registration link.
- Now fill the NEET-SS registration form with all required details including Name, Email Id, Phone Number, Password etc. and submit the details.
- After submitting all required details in NEET- SS Registration form, login into the application form with User ID and Password.
- Now fill the NEET- SS 2022 application form with all required details like Personal Details, Educational Qualification, Communicational Details etc. and submit.
- Candidates must fill the NEET- SS application form with authentic details only, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of Application Form.
- After submitting all required details in NEET- SS Application Form, upload your Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression, Category Certificate (if Applicable on candidates).
- The Photograph of candidates must be current passport size photograph with plane background.
- The document uploaded by applicants in NEET- SS Application Form must be within the prescribed size and format.
- Only reserve category candidates will have to submit their category certificate for NEET-SS 2022.
- After uploading all required documents in Application Form, Candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed application fee NEET-SS 2022.
- Select your payment mode and gateway then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the transaction for NEET-SS 2022.
- Once transaction will be successfully done take the printout of filled NEET-SS Application form and fee receipt for future references.
If you have any query related to NEET-SS 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.