REAP 2022 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility – Apply Online Here
REAP 2022 Application From will be released from the month of June 2022 through online mode. Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) is state level admission process conducted every year by Rajasthan technical University (RTU). The admission procedure will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various offered Engineering Programmes of Govt. and Private colleges across the Rajasthan State. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission through REAP 2022 on the basis of state level merit list. Here with this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on REAP Application Form 2022.
REAP 2022 Application Form
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on REAP Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released specifically for eligible candidates, so applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying for the REAP 2022.
- Eligible candidates will be able to apply for REAP 2022 from the month of June 2022 through online mode.
- The details filled by applicants in REAP application form must be correct and valid, as any incorrect or invalid details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicant must submit their REAP application form before the last week of July 2022, as no application form will be accepted before or after the completion of registration process.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filed REAP Application Form and Fee Receipt for future reference.
- REAP 2022 Application Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Candidate can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for application fee transaction of REAP Application Fee.
- REAP Application fee for all candidate will be Rs.700/-
REAP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for REAP Application Form 2022:
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have qualified their Intermediate or equivalent level examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) in their intermediate examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicant must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one from chemistry/ biology/ biotechnology.
- Score Card: Candidates must have valid score card of JEE Main.
For B.Arch Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed their Intermediate or equivalent examination with Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying exam to be eligible for admission.
- Score: Candidates must have valid scores in NATA.
REAP 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete tentative registration dates for REAP 2022 Application Form
|Starting of application form||June 2022|
|Last date to depositing of application fee and advance fee||Last week of July 2022|
|Last date for registration/ filling of registration form||Last week of July 2022|
How to Apply For REAP 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling REAP online application form 2022:
- Visit the website of REAP 2022 (link will be available above).
- Go to the website and click on new candidates registration link for REAP 2022 registration form.
- Fill the REAP Registration form with all required details including Basic Personal details, Email Id, Phone Number etc. and submit them.
- After submitting all required details in registration form, login into the REAP Application form for further procedure.
- Now fill the REAP Application Form with all required details including Personal, Qualification, Communicational details etc.. then click on “submit” button and save the procedure.
- The details filled by applicant in REAP Application Form must be correct and authentic, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- After submitting all required details, candidates will be asked to upload all required documents including Photograph, Signature and category certificate.
- Photograph should be latest passport size photograph with plan background and should be within prescribed size and format.
- The signature should be running hand scanned signature within the prescribed size and format.
- Category certificate will be required for reserved category candidates only.
- After submitting all required details, candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed application fee for REAP 2022 Application Form.
- Select the payment mode and gateway then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the transaction for REAP.
- Once transaction will be successfully done take the printout of filled REAP Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
Leave the comment down below for any query or further information about REAP 2022 Application Form.