UGC NET 2020 Admit Card (Out), Exam Instructions – Get Hall Ticket Here
UGC NET 2020 Admit Card has been released for 24th & 25th September 2020 exam.. NTA is the main conducting body which organizes National Eligibility Test (NET) exam on behalf of UGC from the year 2018 onwards. It is organized for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & eligibility for Assistant Professor both. Candidates must check the complete information of NTA NET 2020 Admit card in this article.
UGC NET Admit Card 2020 – Released
UGC NET 2020 Admit Card has been released for 24th & 25th September 2020 exam. Click here for admit card.
The NTA will be going to conduct the UGC NET 2020 exam from 24th September 2020. Candidates will be able to download their UGC NET Hall Ticket 2020 through online mode from the website.
No admit card will be sent to the candidates individually by post. The admit card is the mandatory document to be produced in the examination centre.
Without valid admission card no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination hall whose UGC NET admission ticket will not be issued by the board.
The details printed on the NTA NET 2020 Admit card as follows:
- Candidate Name
- Address of the Examination Center
- Photograph and Signature
- Address of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Date & Timing of the examination
- Some instructions on the back side of admit card
NTA will conduct UGC NET exam two times in a year. It is a national level examination conducted to determine the eligibility for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) & Assistant Professor and for Assistant Professor only. The application form will be started from the first week of February 2021.
UGC NET 2020 Admit Card Date
Candidates will be able to download the UGC NET admit card 2020 from the website. The admit cards can be downloaded from September 2020.
The examination will be conducted from 24th September 2020. Candidates will be able to access their UGC NET hall ticket 2020 only through online mode.
It is instructed to the candidates to carefully check their venue and time of the exam to appear in the examination on time. Do not forget to carry a photo identity card along with the printout of the online Admission card.
Time Schedule for UGC NET 2020 Exam
UGC NET exam schedule (as per last year) is mentioned below:
|Events||Dates & Timings|
|Exam date||24th September 2020|
|Shift||1st Shift||2nd Shift|
|Timing of Exam||9:30 AM – 10:30 AM & 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM||2:00 PM – 3:00 PM & 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM|
|Duration of Exam||1 hour for paper I and 2 hours for paper II|
|Entry in the Examination Centre*||7:30 AM – 8:30 AM||12:00 PM – 1:00 PM|
|Entry in the Examination Hall/Room||8:45 AM – 9:00 AM||1:15 PM – 1:30 PM|
|Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilator||9:00 AM – 9:15 AM||1:30 PM – 1:45 PM|
|Sitting on the seat in the Examination Hall||9:15 AM||1:45 PM|
|Instructions by the Invigilators||9:15 AM – 9:25 AM||1:45 PM – 1:5 PM|
|Test Commences||9:30 AM||2:00 PM|
|To attempt Paper-I i.e. Questions 001 to 050||9:30 AM – 10:30 AM||2:00 PM – 3:00 PM|
|Break (Candidates are not allowed to leave the premises, under any circumstances)||10:30 AM – 11:00 AM||3:00 PM – 3:30 PM|
|To attempt Paper-II i.e. Questions 001 to 100||11:00 AM – 1:00 PM||3:30 PM – 5:30 PM|
|Test Concludes||1:00 PM||5:30 PM|
How to Download UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit cards from the website by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on the link “Click Here for Login for Admit Card”.
- Now, you have to login with “Application Number” & “Password”.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card.
- Keep the printout of the admit card for further reference.
Candidates should check the given instructions before the day of the exam.
- The UGC NET 2020 Admission Card is the important and compulsory document to enter into the examination centre.
- Candidates are advised to re-check the all details carefully which are printed on the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy printed on the UGC NET 2020 Hall Ticket, should contact with the competent authority.
- Check your name, father’s name, exam centre address, your photograph and signature, exam date and timing, etc, are correctly spelled or not.
- Take an extra printout of the admit card in case one will lose.
- Do not bring any type of electronic item or study material such as books or notes.
- Candidates will not be allowed to write any question from the Test Booklet on the Admission Card or on any other paper.
If you have any queries about UGC NET June 2020 Admit Card, you can leave your comments in the comment box.