UGC NET 2019 Admit Card (Released) – Get June Hall Ticket Now
UGC NET 2019 Admit Card has been released from 27th May 2019. NTA is the main conducting body which organizes National Eligibility Test (NET) exam on behalf of UGC from the year 2018 onwards. It is organized for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & eligibility for Assistant Professor both. Candidates can check the complete information of NTA NET 2019 Admit card in this article.
UGC NET Admit Card 2019 – Released
UGC NET 2019 Admit Card for June exam has been released on 27th May 2019. Click here to get admit card.
The NTA is going to conduct the UGC NET 2019 exam on 20th – 28th June 2019 (Except 22nd & 23rd June). Candidates can download their UGC NET Hall Ticket 2019 through online mode from the website.
No admit card is sent to the candidates individually by post. The admit card is the mandatory document to be produced in the examination centre.
Without valid admission card no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination hall whose UGC NET admission ticket is not issued by the board. The details printed on the NTA NET 2019 Admit card as follows:
- Candidate Name
- Address of the Examination Center
- Photograph and Signature
- Address of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Date & Timing of the examination
- Some instructions on the back side of admit card
UGC NET 2019 Admit Card Date
Candidates are able to download the UGC NET admit card 2019 from the website. The admit cards can be downloaded from 27th May 2019.
The examination will be conducted on 20th – 28th June 2019 (Except 22nd & 23rd June). Candidates can access their UGC NET hall ticket 2019 only through online mode.
It is instructed to the candidates to carefully check their venue and time of the exam to appear in the examination on time. Do not forget to carry a photo identity card along with the printout of the online Admission card.
UGC NET will be regulated by the National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a national level entrance exam which is conducted twice every year to determine the eligibility of various candidates for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) & the Assistant professor or only for Assistant Professor. Its entrance exam is organized in the months of December and July.
Time Schedule for UGC NET 2019 Exam
UGC NET exam schedule is mentioned below:
|Events||Dates & Timings|
|Exam date||20th – 28th June 2019 (Except 22nd & 23rd June)|
|Shift||1st Shift||2nd Shift|
|Timing of Exam||9:30 AM – 10:30 AM & 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM||2:00 PM – 3:00 PM & 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM|
|Duration of Exam||1 hour for paper I and 2 hours for paper II|
|Entry in the Examination Centre*||7:30 AM – 8:30 AM||12:00 PM – 1:00 PM|
|Entry in the Examination Hall/Room||8:45 AM – 9:00 AM||1:15 PM – 1:30 PM|
|Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilator||9:00 AM – 9:15 AM||1:30 PM – 1:45 PM|
|Sitting on the seat in the Examination Hall||9:15 AM||1:45 PM|
|Instructions by the Invigilators||9:15 AM – 9:25 AM||1:45 PM – 1:5 PM|
|Test Commences||9:30 AM||2:00 PM|
|To attempt Paper-I i.e. Questions 001 to 050||9:30 AM – 10:30 AM||2:00 PM – 3:00 PM|
|Break (Candidates are not allowed to leave the premises, under any circumstances)||10:30 AM – 11:00 AM||3:00 PM – 3:30 PM|
|To attempt Paper-II i.e. Questions 001 to 100||11:00 AM – 1:00 PM||3:30 PM – 5:30 PM|
|Test Concludes||1:00 PM||5:30 PM|
How to Download UGC NET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit cards from the website by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on the link “Click Here for Login for Admit Card”.
- Now, you have to login with “Application Number” & “Password”.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card.
- Keep the printout of the admit card for further reference.
Candidates should check the given instructions before the day of the exam.
- The UGC NET Admission Card 2019 is the important and compulsory document to enter into the examination centre.
- Candidates are advised to re-check the all details carefully which are printed on the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy printed on the UGC NET 2019 Hall Ticket, should contact with the competent authority.
- Check your name, father’s name, exam centre address, your photograph and signature, exam date and timing, etc, are correctly spelled or not.
- Take an extra printout of the admit card in case one will lose.
- Do not bring any type of electronic item or study material such as books or notes.
- Candidates will not be allowed to write any question from the Test Booklet on the Admission Card or on any other paper.
If you have any queries about UGC NET December Admit Card 2019, you can leave your comments in the comment box.