UGC NET 2023 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Get Details Here
UGC NET 2023 Exam Pattern makes the candidates aware about various details of the exam. National Eligibility Test (NET) also known as UGC NET is a national level exam. It is conducted by newly formed National Testing Agency (NTA). It is organized to test the eligibility for Assistant Professor in both Indian Universities & colleges and Junior Research Fellowship for Indian nationals. Candidates must go through exam pattern to get good marks in the exam. In this article we have given the complete information of UGC NET Exam Pattern 2023.
UGC NET 2023 Exam Pattern
The UGC NET 2023 written test will be conducted through online mode (CBT). Candidates while preparing for UGC NET exam are advised to go through its complete exam pattern.
Below we have provided the exam pattern for UGC NET 2023:
- Mode of Exam: It will be conducted via Online (Computer Based Test) mode.
- Session: The exam will take place in two sessions (Paper 1 & Paper 2).
- Medium of Exam: The question booklet will be in both English & Hindi language.
- Duration: The time duration will be of 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in exam. Candidates will have to select correct response from the given options.
- Number of Questions: Paper 1 will comprise of 50 questions while paper 2 with 100 questions. All questions are compulsory.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be awarded for each correct response for both paper 1 & 2.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam.
UGC NET 2023 Marking Scheme
Here candidates must check the exam marking scheme to appear in the exam.
|UGC NET||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Number of questions||50||100|
|Marks per question||2||2|
|Duration||1 hour||2 hours|
UGC NET 2023 Important Topics
The UGC NET exam will be conducted for 83 subjects. In the below section, we have discussed some important topics UGC NET 2023.
Paper 1: Important Topics
The paper 1 of UGC NET exam covers topics based on research & teaching aptitude questions. Following is the list of important topics:
- Teaching Aptitude
- Data-Interpretation Tabulation
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Reading Comprehension
- Research Aptitude
UGC NET 2023 Books
Having a good set of study material while preparing for exam is the best thing you can posses. Good study material helps in understanding the concepts related to exam syllabus and clearing of doubts. In the below section we have given some good books for UGC NET 2022 preparation.
|Trueman’s UGC NET/SET General Paper I||M. Gagan and Sajit Kumar|
|UGC NET/SET/JRF – Paper 1: Teaching and Research Aptitude Paperback||KVS Madaan|
|UGC-NET Teaching and Research Aptitude: Previous Papers and Test Papers (Solved)||RPH Editorial Board|
|Trueman’s UGC NET Commerce||Parveen Kataria|
|English For UGC-NET/JRF/SLET (Paper II And III) And Other Competitive Examinations||RS Malik|
|UGC-NET: Management Previous Years’ Papers (Solved)||Dr Sima Kumari|
|UGC NET Mathematical Sciences||Pawan sharma|
|UGC NET English Literature||Arihant Experts|
|UGC NET Life Science||Ashish Nagesh and Prashant Kumar|
|UGC-NET LAW Previous Years Paper I, II & III: Previous Years’ Papers Solved||RPH editorial Board|
Candidates should carefully go through the exam pattern given in the article. The UGC NET exam pattern help the candidate in achieving good marks. Candidates must prepare for the exam as per the given exam pattern. It is also advised to the candidates to must aware with the marking scheme. It leads to the achieving good marks in the exam.
If you have any other queries regarding UGC NET 2023 Exam Pattern, you can ask your queries in the comment below.