WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application Forms has been postponed. New dates will be announced soon. WB JENPAUH now as WBJEE JENPAS-UG/ PG will be conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) on behalf of the Central Selection Committee (Nursing). It is a state level entrance exam organized every year. Through the examination, candidates will get admission in B.Sc. Nursing, BPT, BASLP, M.Sc Nursing & other UG/PG courses. It will be conducted for admission in different government & private institutes/ colleges of West Bengal. Before applying for the exam, candidates must also go through its eligibility norms. Here we are providing details regarding WBJEE JENPAUH Application Form 2020.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application Form – Application Postponed for PG
WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 application form will be released from first week of March 2021. Check complete details regarding WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 application form here.
WBJEE JENPAS- PG 2020 Application Form has been postponed. New dates will be announced soon.
Candidates must check the following details regarding WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application Form:
- WBJEE JENPAS-UG/PG 2020 Application form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 23rd January 2020 for JENPAS-UG.
- The last date to submit the JENPAS-UG application form is till 13th February 2020.
- For JENPAS-PG, application will be available from June 2020 to July 2020
- It is essential for all candidates to register valid/ working email id & phone number.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature as per the mentioned specifications and format.
- If any candidate will receive any discrepancy of photograph in their mail id, he/she must correct it as soon as possible.
- Correction in the JENPAS UG application can be done from 14th February to 16th February 2020.
- Candidates have to fill all required personal & academic details in the application form.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected so candidates must fill the form carefully.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of application form to exam conducting authority.
- At last, candidates must also take multiple printouts of application form for further use.
- All category candidates have to pay Rs. 500 as application fee.
- Application fee will be submitted through online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferable.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding WBJEE JENPAS-UG/PG Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility for B.Sc. Nursing (Females only):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or an equivalent exam from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC A & B/ PwD candidates).
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects.
- Domicile: West Bengal candidates must have a domicile of their state.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the 12th level will be also eligible to apply for the examination.
Eligibility for BPT Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination of the West Bengal Council of Higher Education or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must qualify the exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandatory subjects.
- Age Limit: He/ she must not be less than 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- Fitness: Candidates must be medically fit to apply for this course.
Eligibility for BASLP Programme:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible to apply for WBJEE JENPAUH.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th exam from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC A & B/ PwD candidates).
- Mandatory Subject: Physics, Chemistry, Biology along with English will be compulsory subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in intermediate will be also eligible to apply for the examination.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding official WBJEE JENPAS-UG/PG 2020 application dates:
|Events ||Dates 2020|
|Application form commences||23rd January 2020||June 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||13th February 2020||July 2020|
& Confirmation Page Downloading
|14th February to 16th February 2020||July 2020|
|Admit card availability||June 2020||July 2020|
|WBJEE JENPAS-UG exam date||june 2020||July/ August 2020|
How to Apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for WBJEE JENPAS-UG/PG 2020:
- Visit official website of WBJEE. (Link is provided above)
- Register yourself by providing basic details such as name, Date of Birth (D.O.B), email ID, parents name etc.
- Now login with given id & password.
- Then re-check & verify all the given details.
- After verification, submit your application form.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature as per the specifications.
- Now proceed to ‘Fee payment’ option.
- After submission of fee, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Take multiple printouts of your application form for further use.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2020. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more.
Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding WBJEE JENPAS-UG/PG application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.